Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 30, 2020. TV-G | Oct 20, 2014 | 1hr 32m. October 20, 2014 Elvira4 Puppet Master In the second episode of 13 Nights of Elvira the mistress of the dark presents the movie Puppet Master. we start of a group of sikets have been called together by neil gallar who has been looking into the work of a old puppet master in the 20's who was said to have dicovered the secert of life when the sikets get there lead by Alex witicgar they find that neil is dead after quiet alot of move the body around game it soon becomes clear that neil is not dead and has brought himself back to life useing the powers of the puppet master he controls the puppets to kill the rest of the inmates of until alex and the owner (neils wife) are left neil and her now must do anything to stop the puppets and neil bofore they are both killed but blade, pinhead, ms leech, jester and tunneler have other ideas. Rent, buy, and watch movies and TV shows with Vudu. The acting is 80s cheese of course and the plot is so over-the-top but I love it. Sign in to see videos available to you. I'm a sucker for original art. The puppets, Pinhead, Jester, Tunneller and even Blade were great but however i'm not really a fan of Leach woman, she wasn't at all the best part of the movie and i found it very hard to watch at times. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I love this movie, I remember watching this as a kid. FM disc isn't bad but still very flawed, this is more definitive. Travelling or based outside United States? That will be my only compliant about this movie. In the second episode of 13 Nights of Elvira the mistress of the dark presents the movie Puppet Master. Also the Blu-ray transfer is fantastic. My old time favourite. Rent or buy the latest releases in up to 4K + HDR before they’re available on DVD, and watch TV shows by episode or season. Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. Puppet master Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018. It's nice to see more 1980's horror classics coming to Blu Ray. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Title: After cutting puppet Elvira's strings, Blade attacks Elvira herself. When I saw this on the full moon website I wanted it but it was too pricy so I decided to get it here when I saw it was cheaper. But Puppet Master is fun, over-the-top horror. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It’s a shame, as a collector, I enjoy a good packaging and was hopping for something similar to the VHS style release of Stranger Things at Target, while is itself similar for quite a few releases overseas. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. (19 Oct 2014). Since at least the Blade attack is original, this counts as an actual type 1 link, unlike Elvira's usual interactions with movie clips. The movies that she hosted were Puppet Master, Night of the Living Dead, Seed People, Evil Bong, Hideous!, Shrunken Heads, Oblivion, Trancers, Doll Man, Gingerdead Man, Hobgoblins, Demonic Toys and Cannibal Woman in the Avacado Jungle of Death. During the introduction she controls a puppet version of herself, which is then attacked by the puppet Blade, while she was listing the Puppet Master sequels. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Pinhead and Tunneler are also seen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 6, 2019. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. B-Film with plot that is silly, funny and fun. This FAQ is empty. Now fifty years later a group of paranormal investigators of varying disciplines and varying hair lengths arrive at the Bodega Bay Hotel for the funeral of a colleague who was searching for Andre Toulon’s secret and of course found it because it would be a slow movie otherwise and is bending the puppets to his evil will. This release is far better than the Full Moon disc, better picture, cleaner print was used and without splotches in the screen which the FM release suffered from. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. Add the first question. This is an original horror movie with awesome puppets. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 29, 2017. Elvira takes on some of the best of the worst modern B movies like Puppet Master, Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, and Evil Bong and skewers them in the sexy, spooky way that only she can. Even if you're not 100% sure why it's happening. Watch 13 Nights of Elvira - Season 1, Episode 2 - Puppet Master: Elvira presents 1989's "Puppet Master," about killer dolls that come to life and stalk a group of psychics. Very well crafted mix of gothic and modern horror, Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. After cutting puppet Elvira's strings, Blade attacks Elvira … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 6, 2020. Directed by Jim Kunz. The movie that started it all with killer dolls and it is an amazing movie for horror fans to add to their collections. Use the HTML below. Very shadowy and creepy, with wonderful crafting of the puppets, especially Blade. This movie is almost 30 years old, and it still holds up to scrutiny. You get a very nice DTS surround sound track and a very fun commentary that the FM disc lacked. In the Puppet Master segment Elvira is puppeteering a puppet in her image and Blade attacks her. The outer “VHS” box is not only over twice the size of a standard VHS, it’s made of even thinner cardboard than old VHS sleeves, so it’s extremely fragile. The cult classic gets the hook, when Elvira's pulling the strings.There's more Punch than Judy in this cinematrocity. I really wanna watch more of the puppet master movies. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For the Pinhead attack, an actor interpreted his hands, but when the puppet's face is shown it's recycled footage from the movie. No subscription, free sign up. This film is amazing! I've liked this movie from the first time I rented it on vhs.