It seem that every one asks if their mad. A line on the back of this DVD case describing the film "The extraordinary characters you’ve loved come to life richer and MORE COLORFUL THAN EVER". And, it seem that the best of people are. No chapter search list or any information on film inside.

This a seems to take away from the story and muddles the story telling a might to often.

Rightfully so, this latest joint effort of the Boys from another Universe having a look see into and at the world created by the genius of Louis Carrol and his warped insight into bedtime story telling was on the whole close to brilliant. There will be those who think this movie is too different than all the other Alice stories, and there will be those who think this is to Dark and evil. Up right.

And, if you know were the White Rabbit's hole is?? I have never read the Lewis Carroll book, just know the 1951 film.

He has come a long way from the flicker of 21 Jump Street.

Unsure of where she wants her life to go, Alice runs away from a gathering where she is supposed to become engaged. I suggest you watch it yourself and make your own decision. And hard challenge to do better. Johnny Depp, I feel is the consummate actor of his generation.

Product Information. And, helping Alice in the big fight seen. Meanwhile, the earlier production gets a mild thumbs up but not an enthusiastic endorsement. Depp, he has done this type of role before, so this was no stretch for him.

Johnny Depp gives a great performance as "the Hatter".

How hard it is to think about being brave. Tim Burton can take a simple fairy tale and turn it into a dark and twisted place that is so fascinating you cannot take your eyes off the screen. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. I suggest you watch it yourself and make your own decision.
Of course, we do NOT have songs in this 1. I feel that a little tighter editing would have served the situation and conveyed the film to its rightful place in the realm of great films...Read full review, From the devilish mind of Tim Burton comes a fascinating take on the story of Alice in Wonderland. Something went wrong. Up right. View cart for details. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & …

Nevertheless, the story line and characters are interesting and quite a change from past editions of Alice. Tell me !!

Menu. And, how hard it is to step up.

I feel that a little tighter editing would have served the situation and conveyed the film to its rightful place in the realm of great films... haracter he plays is far different than his character in Pirates of the Caribbean and it was a pleasure to watch him in this role. NOW, I find myself having to say this with recent Disney DVD releases.

*****Read full review, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. She follows the Rabbit to the Rabbit hole and falls down into Wonderland.

I highly recommend this movie for anyone who loves a great story that captures your attention and holds it throughout the entire movie. No matter what place we are in life. I will STILL watch the 1951 Disney classic above this one. All the animated characters NOT even close to the classic film.

All the characters are the same, only it is years in the future and things in Wonderland have changed a lot.

The bonus features are really entertaining and it gives you hours of … NOW, I find myself having to say this with recent Disney DVD releases. This a seems to take away from the story and muddles the story telling a might to often. I think it also shows how hard it can be for a women to step out on her own.

Mia Wasikowska is Alice, only this take on Wonderland takes place 12 years in the future from the first time Alice visited Wonderland.