I can't believe I'm pregnant! Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. After falling short of the grand prize, the couple returned to Big Brother as a duo on the 13th season, which Rachel won. 2. She screamed!" The reality television alums are expecting their second child together, the couple reveal exclusively to PEOPLE. We've been trying for a while to have another.". “We came up with the name Adora because we adore her, she’s ‘Adora-ble,’ and we wanted a Spanish name to celebrate her Hispanic heritage,” the couple says. Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly Welcome Daughter. Villegas, 39, and Reilly, 35, are excited to see how different their children will be. Move over Big Brother: Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas' daughter is going to be a Big Sister! / @rachelereilly.

In 2016, Reilly and Villegas welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Adora Borealis Villegas, and in May 2020, the couple announced they were expecting their second child. The child was a girl, which they named Adora Borealis Villegas. "I'm most looking forward to Adora being able to have a sibling," she told us. WELCOME BRENCHEL BABY #2! We love the name because Adora lights up our lives like the Borealis lights up the night sky.”. She went on to add that she can't wait to see what this pregnancy has "in store" for her and growing family. Husband and wife reality TV personalities Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly have welcomed a daughter named Adora Borealis Villegas. The 35-year-old shared the special news of her second pregnancy on the most fitting day. This Mother's Day weekend, the reality TV star took to Instagram to share a picture of her beautiful family alongside a sonogram of baby no. "OH Baby!!! "As a mom it's my day to celebrate Adora & OMG baby #2!! A post shared by Rachel Reilly (@rachelereillyvillegas) on Feb 20, 2020 at 11:32am PST, RELATED VIDEO: Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik 'Thrilled' by Surprise Baby News, Says Source: 'She Wants Several Kids', While the couple don't have their hopes set on either sex, Reilly admits it would be "fun for Adora to have a sister so she can compete on Amazing Race with her sis like I did.". © 2020 E! Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas are also parents to 4-year-old daughter Adora Borealis By Georgia Slater and Anya Leon

All rights reserved. Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories, A post shared by Rachel Reilly (@rachelereillyvillegas) on Mar 29, 2020 at 5:42pm PDT, RELATED: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly Welcome Daughter. Speaking to E! Rachel Eileen Villegas (née Reilly) is the winner of Big Brother 13, who first appeared on Big Brother 12. The two share 4-year-old Adora Borealis Villegas. Villegas imagines having a boy will be different, especially when it … “Borealis was Rachel’s must-have middle name because she’s always been infatuated with the natural beauty of the Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights. Happy Mother's Day! Which pregnant celebrity is enjoying her new curves. She placed 9th and was the first member of the jury. She weighed 6 lbs., 10 oz. They later appeared as a couple on two seasons of The Amazing Race. "My sister and I are so close and Brendon is so close with his family [so] it's nice to have people on your team and I wanted to give that to Adora. Husband and wife reality TV personalities Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly have welcomed a daughter named Adora Borealis Villegas. As for her plans this Mother's Day weekend? “Brenchel” also participated in two seasons of The Amazing Race, coming in at 3rd place each time.

and measured 19.5 inches. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal.