Given the slow loading times for Red Dead, we were expecting to see more of a CPU limitation here, with the game benefitting from maybe faster single-core performance, but that isn’t the case. We were asked before why we didn’t test with a 7200 RPM hard drive before, and the truth is we tried but the unit we had ordered for this test turned out to be dead on arrival, so we used an archive drive we had on-hand instead. TDP procesoru (Thermal Design Power) je nejvyšší možný tepelný výkon procesoru, který může být dosažen pomocí standardních aplikací. i was supposed to spend all my saving on Steam sale and buying a Bloody ZL5A, GeForce GTX 1060 Palit Super Jetstream 6GB. One of the first reviews for AMD’s upcoming Ryzen 5 3600 CPU has broken cover. Vyberte si zboží bezpečně z domova a nechte si ho dovézt až domů, vyzvedněte si ho bezkontaktně z AlzaBoxu či na našich pobočkách, kde se striktně dodržují veškerá hygienická opatření. What this suggests is that there are parts of loading this title that are fully CPU bound, and on a weaker CPU this leads to slower loading even when the storage device itself is slow. However the Ryzen 5 3400G was noticeably slower for loading. Reklamace do 1 000 Kč řešíme rovnou na místě. Both the 3600 and 10600K loaded the game in approximately 16 seconds from an SSD, and 22 seconds from a hard drive. Vašim požadavkům nevyhovuje žádné zboží. Nyní je nejprodávanější 22nm technologie, na trh se však pomalu dostávají nejmodernější procesory s 14nm architekturou. Fair enough, that's why i wrote depends on what are you planing to use it… If u do any CPU heavy tasks than there's no problem at all =), We should also keep it mind that the "excellent performance" comes usually without bottlenecks, cause if you have an i3 with a 1080ti you will get a bad performance, GeForce GTX 1070 EVGA SC GAMING ACX 3.0 8GB Edition, wow what a processor i'd still buy an intel processor though fellow gamers. Vše pro gamery hezky a přehledně na jednom místě. Hodnoty jsou průměrem testů a můžou se v čase mírně měnit. The one outlier here is that on the SATA drive, Intel did achieve significantly higher random reads with a high queue depth and thread count, although there was no difference at low queue sizes. In this title, it isn’t a case where the HDD ends up bottlenecking the load times overall, some parts of the load appear storage bound, others CPU bound, so having fast components in both areas is key for loading. When using PCIe storage, the 3400G was 33% behind the Ryzen 9 3900XT, taking an additional 9 seconds to load. Zkuste prosím pozměnit své volby. Procesory a patice tak nelze libovolně kombinovat. The Outer Worlds was faster on Ryzen, Planet Coaster was faster on Intel, and the rest of the time there was an insignificant difference between the Ryzen 5 3600 and Core i5-10600K. We were pretty convinced this was a bug or perhaps some error that came up when copying the games over, but even after a fresh install of the title downloaded from the Epic Games Store, the Intel system was still much slower for game loading. Doručujeme i o víkendu. There’s still a road ahead for PC gaming before we see the fast load time benefits that Sony and Microsoft are promising from their next-gen consoles. You can also observe the influence of CPU performance in particular when looking at the 3400G results. We do know that Ryzen processors tend to be faster core for core than Intel at decompression, but that doesn’t explain this discrepancy entirely. The overall percentage isn’t as large sounding, the 10600K is 13% faster at loading versus the 3600, and just 3% faster than the 3900XT, but a performance gain is a performance gain, and the Intel Core i5 took the lead here. Let’s move on. That’s because game engines have been built with hard drives in mind -- think the super slow HDDs found in the PS4 and Xbox One -- so developers haven’t bothered with things like multi-threading the data streaming process. In a title like this, we’d say adding an extra 10 seconds on the load time is definitely noticeable. It'll be intriguing to see how cross-gen games like Cyberpunk 2077 handle loading on PC, and whether these newer titles will place more of a focus on utilizing SSDs on PC than what came before. Like with Horizon Zero Dawn, the 3400G was 34% slower at loading Odyssey off a PCIe SSD compared to the 3900XT, although this gap shrunk considerably when loading off a much slower hard drive. Širší zorné pole, přirozený úhel pozorování, stylový design. Our main conclusion from the previous article was that the type of SSD you have in your system has little influence over loading times. The drives we’ve chosen span the four main categories we tested previously: the Corsair Force MP600 1TB is our PCIe 4.0 drive although only two of the four CPUs support PCIe 4.0. Probably. There are still a few questions marks over this hardware but the early impressions indicate AMD could be onto a winner here. Pokud hledáte nejlepší zboží z hlediska ceny, podívejte se na Procesory AMD Ryzen 2. generace seřazené podle ceny od nejlevnějších. Naše zákaznická podpora je tu pro vás 24 hodin denně. Core i5 vs. Každý problém... Intel s 10. generací procesorů opět posouvá hranice o něco dál. We know Intel processors have superior single-thread performance, as well as higher frequencies, which can impact game performance when CPU limited. Intel i AMD mají patice rozdílné, stejně tak jsou rozdíly mezi jednotlivými modelovými řadami. On the other hand a nice cpu with a low end graphics card is kinda fine since you still squeeze out all the gpu performance and an upgrade wouldn't reuqire a new motherboard, and maybe ram and cooler. 10. otevřené pouzepro výdej objednávek. Společnost AMD představila novou generaci procesorů Ryzen 5000 s architekturou Zen 3. Factor in that this is the weakest of all the announced Ryzen 3000 Zen 2 CPUs and AMD is coming out fighting. © 2020 TechSpot, Inc. All Rights Reserved.