— Favorite soul/R&B male artist: Bruno Mars. All rights reserved. [2][3], The Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. Justin Bieber, “Despacito” -- WINNEREd Sheeran, “Shape of You”, FAVORITE MALE ARTIST – COUNTRYSam HuntThomas RhettKeith Urban -- WINNER, FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST – COUNTRYMiranda LambertMaren MorrisCarrie Underwood -- WINNER, FAVORITE DUO OR GROUP – COUNTRYFlorida Georgia LineLittle Big Town -- WINNEROld Dominion, FAVORITE ALBUM – COUNTRYJason Aldean, They Don’t KnowChris Stapleton, From a Room:, Vol. [1] It was broadcast on ABC and was hosted by Tracee Ellis Ross. — Favorite country duo or group: Little Big Town. © 2020 Billboard. — Favorite electronic dance music artist: The Chainsmokers. — Collaboration of the year: Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber, "Despacito." All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. And some lucky stars aren’t going home alone thanks to some pretty prizes! Keep checking throughout the evening to see who America voted for. NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR. Lady Gaga, Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Drake, Kendrick Lamar and Coldplay were all among the winners at The 2017 American Music Awards. (CNN)Oh what a night the 2017 American Music Awards turned out to be. "The Weeknd "Starboy", WINNER: Bruno Mars "That's What I Like"Khalid "Location"The Weeknd "Starboy", Imagine DragonsWINNER: Linkin Parktwenty one pilots, Favorite Contemporary/Inspirational Artist, WINNER: The ChainsmokersDJ SnakeCalvin Harris, Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. From powerhouse singers Pink and Kelly Clarkson kicking off the show with a duet of R.E.M. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? American Music Awards 2017: The Complete Winners List ARTIST OF THE YEAR. 2: Awesome Mix Vol.

2: Awesome Mix Vol. ARTIST OF THE YEARThe ChainsmokersDrakeKendrick LamarBruno Mars -- WINNEREd Sheeran, NEW ARTIST OF THE YEARJames ArthurNiall Horan -- WINNERJulia MichaelsPost MaloneRae Sremmurd, COLLABORATION OF THE YEARThe Chainsmokers feat. -- WINNERMigos, Culture, FAVORITE SONG – RAP/HIP-HOPDJ Khaled feat. Presenters Announced for the 2019 American Music Awards. The 2017 American Music Awards were handed out Sunday, November 19 during a live ceremony on the ABC network from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Gucci Mane, “Black Beatles”, FAVORITE MALE ARTIST – SOUL/R&BChildish GambinoBruno Mars -- WINNERThe Weeknd, FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST – SOUL/R&BBeyonce -- WINNERKehlaniRihanna, FAVORITE ALBUM – SOUL/R&BChildish Gambino, Awaken My Love!Bruno Mars, 24K Magic -- WINNERThe Weeknd, Starboy, FAVORITE SONG – SOUL/R&BKhalid, “Location”Bruno Mars, “That’s What I Like” -- WINNERThe Weeknd, “Starboy”, FAVORITE ARTIST – ALTERNATIVE ROCKImagine DragonsLinkin Park -- WINNERTwenty One Pilots, FAVORITE ARTIST – ADULT CONTEMPORARYBruno MarsShawn Mendes -- WINNEREd Sheeran, FAVORITE ARTIST – LATINLuis FonsiDaddy YankeeShakira -- WINNER, FAVORITE ARTIST – CONTEMPORARY INSPIRATIONALLauren Daigle -- WINNERMercyMeChris Tomlin, FAVORITE ARTIST – ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC (EDM)The Chainsmokers -- WINNERCalvin HarrisDJ Snake, TOP SOUNDTRACKGuardians of the Galaxy, Vol.
American Music Awards 2017: The winners list. The 45th Annual American Music Awards took place on November 19, 2017, at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California. Bruno Mars led the way in nominations with eight for the world's biggest fan-voted awards show. It was broadcast on ABC and was hosted by Tracee Ellis Ross. In Florida retirement community, Biden supporters try chipping away Trump's edge, Photos document US eviction crisis as families struggle with pandemic, 8-year-old girl dies after being shot while doing homework, France on highest security alert after terror attack, Body camera only turned on after fatal shooting of Black couple, footage shows. — Favorite adult contemporary artist: Shawn Mendes. — Collaboration of the year: Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber, “Despacito.”, — Video of the year: Bruno Mars, “That’s What I Like.”. The "24K Magic" singer also took home the top prize, Artist of the Year, beating out The Chainsmokers, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Ed Sheeran. JUST WATCHED Highlights from 2017 American Music Awards… — Tour of the year: Coldplay. — Video of the year: Bruno Mars, "That's What I Like." A list of the winners at the 2017 American Music Awards, held Sunday night at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. — Favorite country male artist: Keith Urban. As host Tracee Ellis Ross makes the final touches to her jokes, we're celebrating the big winners of the night below. 's "Everybody Hurts," to Pink later performing on the side of the building, Selena Gomez's first awards show performance.

"I wish I could be partying with y’all, but I’m a million miles away right now in a f------ minivan," the singer, who's currently on tour, quipped. — Favorite alternative rock artist: Linkin Park. — Favorite soul/R&B female artist: Beyonce. The American Music Awards (AMAs) is an annual American music awards show, generally held in the Fall, created by Dick Clark in 1973 for ABC when the network's contract to air the Grammy Awards expired. Halsey and Shawn Mendes to Perform at American Music Awards.

It's time for the 2017 American Music Awards! — Favorite contemporary inspirational artist: Lauren Daigle. Dan Reynolds, Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, and Wayne Sermon of Imagine Dragons accept the American Music Award onstage at Microsoft Theater, Nov. 19, 2017, in Los Angeles. Tim Peacock Lady Gaga, Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Drake, Kendrick Lamar and Coldplay were all among the winners at The 2017 American Music Awards. — Favorite country female artist: Carrie Underwood. (Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP), Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. Rae Sremmurd featuring Gucci Mane … See below for the updated list of winners from throughout the night! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. "Despacito" Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber "Despacito", DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper and Lil Wayne "I'm The One", Highlights from 2017 American Music Awards, George Clooney involved in scooter accident, Scarlett Johansson faces backlash over role (2018), Kenan and Kel reunite for 'Double Dare' reboot, Henry Cavill's role as 'Superman' in question (2018), John Legend: Resist temptation to disengage, Ed Sheeran accused of copying Marvin Gaye song, Backstreet Boys add new member for classic hit, Davidson confirms engagement to Ariana Grande, Former Superman actor becomes police officer, McCartney shares inspiration for 'Let It Be', Rogen to Ryan: 'I hate what you're doing to the country', Johnny Depp's candid Rolling Stone interview, Red carpet looks from the American Music Awards.