After Ruiz Jr won the first fight, Julie was pictured with him on an open-top car parade. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. In less than two months' time, we'll see who hits the ring as the faster, more powerful fighter. I wanted to be able to carry (Joshua's) weight. Andy Ruiz’s wife. The couple is blessed with four children: Bella Ruiz, Andy Ruiz III, Richie Ruiz, and Beverly Ruiz. He lived in a nice house. He sent the DM to the promoter begging to … You can unsubscribe at any time. For other inquiries, Contact Us. 17. During the New York City stop of the Ruiz-Joshua promo tour last month, Ruiz told Sporting News he has set a targeted weight of 255-57 pounds for the highly anticipated rematch. The unified world heavyweight champ looks ready to defend his crown Dec. 7. A £165,000 Lamborghini Urus can also be found in Ruiz Jrs garage Credit: Lamborghini. Speaking ahead of the first fight, Hearn revealed that Ruiz promised to produce a tougher test than anyone else - a vow he stuck to after eventually stopping Joshua in the seventh round. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Andy Ruiz Jr stunned the boxing world with his win, This is how Andy Ruiz's message to Eddie Hearn might have looked, Andy Ruiz Jr battered Anthony Joshua to cause one of the biggest upsets in boxing, Anthony Joshua was knocked down four times before the referee called it off in the seventh, Watch drug-cheat Jarrell Miller’s ‘speechless’ reaction to Joshua’s shock defeat to stand-in Ruiz, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The Rolls-Royce Cullinan driven by Ruiz Jr is worth £264,000 Credit: Instagram @Andy_Destroyer13. He was motivated by not seeing his granddad as he was dying, Liz Hurley unleashes boobs for bikini beach display to delight of followers - and 'misses UK', Liz Hurley made sure all eyes were on her in her latest Instagram display as she showed off her ageless figure in all its glory, as she shared she missed home, 'World class' £40m surf park with high-tech wave pool set to open in the UK, The Southport Cove Resort will feature a four-star hotel, beach, boardwalk, cafes, restaurants and a high-tech pool with waves reaching two metres high, Gary Lineker given touching letter from refugee staying at his mansion, Match of the Day host Gary Lineker took a refugee into his house after being accused on social media of ‘virtue signalling’ and the football star has received a touching note. DAZN uses cookies to help us deliver our services and improve your user experience. Hearn could be forgiven for regretting his decision to respond to Ruiz’s speculative message after the chubby Mexican caused one of the biggest upsets in boxing to stop Joshua. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Click “Agree” to accept our use of cookies or you can choose to opt out of our use of cookies by following the instructions in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Notice. AJ will be gunning for revenge when he takes on the Mexican for the second time in Saudi Arabia on December 7. "I bought a nice car for him when he was young but I didn't try to give everything to him— he had to work for things. "I've found a man who had a burning desire to create history, to create a legacy, and become the first ever Mexican world heavyweight champion.”. Regarding his love life, he married his longtime girlfriend but the details of his wife are not available. Commenting on his new-found fame, Ruiz Jr's dad, Andy Ruiz Snr, said: "I told him 'Andy, this is your last car, don't buy any more. "OK, that got my attention. "Someone sent me a direct message on Instagram: 'I'm fighting Saturday. Andy Ruiz Jr. has vowed to enter his rematch with Anthony Joshua in Diriyah, Saudia Arabia on Dec. 7 in better shape. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Stunning Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr ring girls pictured after controversial Saudi axe, Ricky Hatton tells Anthony Joshua to 'stop w***ing' to help win Andy Ruiz Jr fight, Ricky Hatton says he quit sex and masturbation 10 days before his fights, Nice terror attack: 'Woman beheaded inside church' as three dead in knife attack frenzy, A knife attack occurred on Thursday morning, October 29, at around 9am near the Notre-Dame church in Nice which has left three people dead and several others injured, Adorable kittens discovering underfloor heating leaves Reddit users in stitches, A family of cats filmed 'stuck' to a heated floor like they've been glued down has gone viral on Reddit. "I said, if anything, buy a Rolls Royce and rent it out, make money. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/andy-ruiz-jr-wife-children-21038314 At that weight, when I fought at 267, I was a little heavier but I did that on purpose because I wanted to be strong. "I want to get a little bit down where I'm comfortable. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. urn:perform:mfl:contestant:bpbc1s6vactxc3alfwhk31xyu urn:perform:mfl:competition:822dhbk6i9cmxhx222gkm44jl urn:perform:mfl:sport:2x2oqzx60orpoeugkd754ga17 urn:perform:author:id:4609 Mark Lelinwalla, Ramla Ali debut added to Usyk vs. Chisora undercard, Haye: Usyk has motivated Chisora to finally fulfil potential, Chisora credits faith and sobriety for new discipline, Ruiz Jr.'s new trainer expects him to bounce back from title loss, Usyk and Chisora debate about animals ahead of fight night, Vergil Ortiz Jr. says Errol Spence Jr. is mirror image of himself, aims for showdown, Seniesa Estrada outlines path to be recognized as one of the best in women's boxing, Who should Canelo Alvarez fight next? And while Hearn searched for a name that would help put Joshua on the map in his first fight in the US, all it took for Ruiz was a simple message to get the shot. Over the weekend, Ruiz posted an image of himself to his Instagram account, with his face and body looking visibly slimmer than in his previous bout with Joshua. "He was mixing cement. Everton star James Rodriguez 'struggling with testicle injury' ahead of Toon clash, Ryan Giggs says Louis van Gaal punched him in first meeting at Man Utd, Belgians put on a 'Mourinho masterclass' to frustrate Spurs, Ex-WWE star says Triple H should have been kicked OUT of Evolution, Pepe nets screamer as floodgates open after Nketiah opener, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. The refusal to settle. She has been an ever-present figure of support for the Mexican, who shocked the world of boxing by beating Joshua in June. Dreams can come true! News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Source: Instagram. Check out the link in bio #BonobosAFS #ad #LookAtMeNow, A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on Oct 11, 2019 at 10:20am PDT. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/andy-ruiz-jr-wife-wag-21048998 Our. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. "That's the goal right now to be at 255, 257," Ruiz told SN. Joshua’s team needed a replacement for Jarrell Miller, who was originally due to face the Brit at Madison Square Garden before failing a series of doping tests. The Brit looked miles off the pace as he lost his four heavyweight belts in the first defeat of his professional career. His uncle was unable to save him as tragedy struck, Giant 'V-shaped UFO' looms over Texas neighbourhood in doorbell cam, A strange shape looming above a house in Texas has been labeled a "cloaked triangle-shaped UFO" by conspiracy theorists after it was captured on a doorbell cam at night, Teen sent £79 bill after police kept murdered mum's council house a crime scene, Jack Aaron, 18, received a letter from Stoke-on-Trent City Council claiming he owed £79.39 on the council property his murdered mum had lived in, despite police having the keys to the home for the period in question, Cruel mum who left daughter, 13, to die alone as she went to the pub is jailed, Sharon Goldie refused to seek medical attention for tragic teenager Robyn for a year before her death in Wishaw, Scotland, when she died from a perforated ulcer, Piers Morgan brands Kim Kardashian 'repulsive' over lavish 40th birthday celebrations, Good Morning Britain presenter Piers Morgan has hit out at Kim Kardashian online over her lavish 40th birthday celebrations. "He came from a good background. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. She keeps a low profile, but was thrust into the limelight after her hubby became the heavyweight champion of the world in the summer. Julie Ruiz wore Saudi attire as she shared a selfie on an Instagram story. Give me this fight, I will fight harder than any of the names you've mentioned, I will give you a better fight and I will beat Anthony Joshua'. Joshua, too, already appears slimmer in perhaps an attempt to combat Ruiz's vaunted quick-hand speed. View our online Press Pack. Andy Ruiz Jr. has vowed to enter his rematch with Anthony Joshua in Diriyah, Saudia Arabia on Dec. 7 in better shape. Bernard Hopkins is fond of one opponent, but doesn't like idea of GGG trilogy, Vergil Ortiz Jr. says knockout streak isn't important and doesn't 'enjoy hurting people'. I told him 'do you want boxing or to mix cement?'. The desire to get your family right. Hard work and dedication Proud of my partner @bonobos for sharing my fit story. The Mexican was defeated by the British heavyweight on points in the Middle East but Julie Ruiz still wowed fans on Instagram during the historic fight on Saturday night, The Daily Star's FREE newsletter is spectacular! "Like a father, I told him to stay humble – don't spend the money, invest it in houses. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. But this time, Joshua secured a decision on points with a convincing display in Saudi Arabia. The world heavyweight champion sent the note to promoter Hearn begging to be named as Anthony Joshua’s opponent in New York.