Get push notifications with news, features and more. Stuart Claxton, an ad sales marketer at Univision, just liked Burrell's pics and personality, calling her "a wonderful surprise." Chef Anne Burrell has taken her love life off the back burner and is serving up a whole new future! Place the chicken in the hot pan IMMEDIATELY. She has worked in various top-class restaurants around the world. “Then Stuart pulls a ring out of his pants pocket and I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, I can’t believe this is even happening. “If it wasn’t happening, we wouldn’t be up here with my family, and they would not have been involved in the way that they were.”, Burrell, who has never been married but was previously engaged to fellow chef Koren Grieveson in 2012, says they “both knew immediately” that they were right for each other the first time they met. Her foods and presentation are admired and loved by many people. Yes, the beautiful chef, Anne is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, now, fiance Stuart Claxton. “It seems that Anne is no longer a lesbian because she is dating handsome British fella, Stuart Claxton,” sources tell STRAIGHT SHUTER. The host of Food Network's "Worst Cooks in America" is engaged to Stuart Claxton… Courtesy of Anne Burrell/Instagram. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet Stuart... you make EVERYDAY feel like Valentine’s Day!!! Celebrity Chef Anne Burrell Engaged to Stuart Claxton — See Her Ring! "When they made Anne, they broke the mold," Claxton told TODAY. Then when I met Stuart, my opinion about all that changed.”, Given the current climate, Burrell says they’re holding off on wedding plans and enjoying the moment. What are your favorite dishes? Terms of Use | Arrange the asparagus on 2 serving plates and top with two pieces of chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. "We had a lovely dinner. Stuart Claxton, Anne Burrell and that ring! The duo got engaged on 31st December 2012, Burrell publicly announced the news on her Twitter account. Simmer until the liquid has reduced again by half. “My mom and Stuart got together and made a plan where he and I were going to have a date night,” says Burrell. Pointing out that they “both knew immediately” that they were meant for each other, Burrell said, “I don’t know if we had both thought of marriage, but we both were like, ‘Oh, yeah, this is something. “But I’m very glad I did it.”, “I think some silver linings come out of this whole situation,” adds Burrell. When the coronavirus shutdowns happened, the couple decided to quarantine in Burrell's hometown to be near her mother. We’re just basking in the joy of this because that’s all we can do for the foreseeable future.”. Most Influential People — See the 2020 TIME 100 Covers. Claxton, who works at Univision in the ad sales marketing department, popped the question after two years of dating, and Burrell said yes! “Everything is so up in the air right now, so we haven’t even really thought about it,” she says. I just made a big fat chili made with only canned beans, which was really delicious and actually a big crowd-pleaser, and vegan and gluten-free. “They’ll reach out to me and say, ‘Oh my God, thank God I was on the show so that I actually can cook something now,” she says. Photo credit: Instagram. In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Chef Anne Burrell has taken her love life off the back burner and is serving up a whole new future! #ilovewhatido #shelteringwithmyfamily https://people.com/food/food-network-star-anne-burrell-is-engaged-to-stuart-claxton-were-basking-in-joy/, A post shared by Anne Burrell (@chefanneburrell) on Apr 21, 2020 at 12:38pm PDT. 2. Contortionist Sofie Dossi's Journey From 'AGT' To TikTok Fame. But don't expect wedding bells just yet, considering how difficult it is to plan during a pandemic. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Food Network Star Anne Burrell Is Engaged to Stuart Claxton: 'We're Basking in Joy'. "@stuartclaxton I am a VERY #luckygirl !!!! Couples Who Called It Quits During Quarantine. "We finished dinner and I had to clean myself up because I was bawling," Burrell said. “Everything is so up in the air right now, so we haven’t even really thought about it,” she says. Lower the heat to medium and place the garlic, and the chicken stock, season with salt and cook until the stock has reduced by half. Stuart Claxton, 48, … So, that ticked all the boxes.”. © 2020 Telepictures Productions Inc. Food Network star Anne Burrell, 50, and boyfriend Stuart Claxton, 48, are taking their relationship up a notch! The 19-year-old tells Access Hollywood all about her incredible journey. "It was a wonderful surprise. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? "Then when I met Stuart, my opinion about all that changed.". Sign up here for exclusive access to all your favorite celebrities “But I’m very glad I did it.”, “I think some silver linings come out of this whole situation,” adds Burrell. Are you a foodie? However, the pair got separated after a year of engagement and never got married.