New Membership Subscription needed for premium content… Coming Soon! You know about astrology as what you have read in magazines and other media sources. Many untrained angelologists call on different names, and could be calling on the same being each time, not knowing so. This archangel beautifies and uplifts your thoughts and feelings, and guides you in self-care. They do not truly channel. When you were born, all the stars in the Universe were in complete alignment and everything was harmonically orchestrated for you to arrive on earth. Archangel Jophiel’s mission is to beautify your life. You are much more complex than that, and that’s where “angelology” or the study of angels comes in. So “who is like god”, became “God is with them”, when this god like being, was with them…humans…  Names mean nothing here on earth. Mainstream media focuses on "solar astrology" which refers only to your Sun sign and popularly known as your birth month. First of all, I am hurt by fakes who read other people’s stuff and then lie to others using the information as if they discovered it themselves. Willow Soul Variations to the name are representative of something in angelic magic here on earth, but means nothing in heaven. Archangel Uriel can be called upon to help during extreme and inclement weather conditions and events, and to heal, recover from or avert such events. All that I have seen as a messenger, the falsehoods and the truths in organized religions. He has 571,800 angels in his legion. He needs a powerful sigil to even summon his magic. This has been a blessing, not just because of the value of the content of the information, nor that it is free, but it is the timing in my life in which I learn this. This website, WillowSoul.com, is copyrighted, and no part of this website may be copied, reproduced, recorded, or used in any manner. If they did, they would know the true names. Those are just the larger angelic beings too! Forgiveness becomes a form of compassion because compassion is the act of reaching out to yourself and others to help reduce feelings of discomfort. Metatron uses this sacred energy tool for healing and clearing low energies. Willow Soul never disappoints. The English word archangel is derived from the Greek ἀρχάγγελος (arch-+ angel, literally "chief angel" or "angel of origin"). Archangel Zadkiel helps you with true forgiveness. While they are here to serve everyone, they also oversee your personal guardian angel that is here to serve only you. He is the angel red, and yellow. He can provide insights through visions, dreams, and sudden perceptions. Exploring the world of angels in new light…. can come through dreams, your own thoughts, messages from other people, or serendipitous signs that randomly show up in your life when you least expect it. “Michael” means “who is like God”, but this being’s name changed to Emmanuel when he went to earth, as it meant then “God is with them”.. Half of the people that I know who are sneakily doing this to me or have plans of doing it, are already known, and they have something coming from the most high for this deception. When you are aware of your present moment, it will be easier for you to notice signs from angels and figure out how the signs apply to your life. Jeremiel can also help those still living to review their present life in order to create a better future life plan. With the help of angels, watch for the divine signs and listen to the whispers of your heart for guidance. ", Whitney Hopler is a writer and editor who has covered faith since 1994. Knowing that you can rely on Uriel to give you regular doses of wisdom gives you valuable confidence, believers say. Although each archangel has a specific role and trait that are matched with each astrological sign, it's important to understand that you can call upon any archangel at any time for help in any situation. Membership will include monthly angel messages, New Angelic Heralds, and more. I’ll never tell.. Why? In truth, Uriel is also a deity, and a commander of his own legion, which also makes him an Archangel. April 01, 2017, 10 Reasons Why You Are Seeing Angel Signs – The Meaning of Angel Signs Names are one word descriptions of the purpose, not so much the being. Archangel Uriel has an affinity with the weather elements of thunder and lightning, and helps us during earthquakes, fires, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, all natural disasters and Earth changes. #12. Archangel Azrael, also known as the angel of death, helps souls cross over at the moment of their death and consoles survivors and helps them heal from grief. In this, no one knows the real truth. Whenever you feel that you can’t forgive, ask for Zadkiel’s blessed assistance. "Archangel Uriel is an angel of service," write Cecily Channer and Damon Brown in their book The Complete Idiot's Guide to Connecting With Your Angels. Once he knows that you are interested in developing these talents, he will provide regular, ongoing assistance. This website or any portion thereof may not be copied, reproduced, recorded, or used in any manner. Call upon Uriel for problem solving, brainstorming, or important conversations.". Beautiful, but strange, powerful but witty. He is not a fallen angel, in fact, he is warring against them with a vengeance. 12 Archangels: Names, Meanings, and Zodiac Signs – Archangel List With Names and Birth Dates, 10 Reasons Why You Are Seeing Angel Signs – The Meaning of Angel Signs. But he isn’t mean, he is truly smart, and just not falling into human issues. "If you feel the need to serve or help others in any way, Uriel is willing to do everything he can to help you. Pure, divine magic! Uriel directs your focus to the one he serves: God, write Linda Miller-Russo and Peter Miller-Russ in their book Dreaming With the Archangels: A Spiritual Guide to Dream Journeying: "Uriel will help you focus your consciousness on the eternal presence of the Creator with gratitude and appreciation for the divine plan of life. Uriel is usually manifested in our being, mainly in the form of ideas, epiphanies, and creative insights when we need a solution. ... anything that you do to benefit humanity or the world will receive his help and support. Pisces: Archangel Sandalphon – "Brother" Even when you feel unsure on your path, trust that you're safe. All that I know, is from my spiritual life in the heavens. This is why triangles are big now a days. Archangel Chamuel is the bringer of inner peace by helping you during troubling times. ❤️. I do my best to recreate the angels as I have seen them, but yes, alot of times he has been all white in light body, long white hair, and icey blue eyes, and elvish ears.