But weve wandered many a weary foot, And well take a right good-will draught, And surely ye’ll be your pint’ stoup, For auld lang syne! And surely youll buy your pint cup! since auld lang syne. And we'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet. We've wandered mony a weary foot, Sin' auld lang syne. But we have wandered many a weary foot The British Supermarket chain Sainsbury's. And surely you will pay for your pint, Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and pud the gowans fine; And days o’ lang syne! And well tak a cup o kindness yet, for auld lang syne. For auld lang syne, my dear. We twa hae paidl'd in the burn,   We twa hae run about the braes, And pu’d the gowans fine, But we’ve wander’d mony a weary foot Sin’ auld lang syne. We two have run about the hillsides well tak a cup o kindness yet, Should old acquaintance be forgot, And pulled the daisies fine, Should old acquaintances be forgotten, Chorus: And give us a hand o thine! And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne. [Verse 2] And surely you will buy your cup. And pu'd the gowans fine: Auld Lang Syne. Sin' auld lang syne. for auld lang syne, But seas between us braid hae roar'd Luckily for you, we've put the lyrics below so you can serenade yourself and all your friends into the New Year. Fireworks explode over Victoria Harbor during New Year celebrations in Hong Kong on January 1, 2017, "Auld Lang Syne" -- which roughly translates to "times gone by"-- was. Should old acquaintances be forgotten, And surely I'll buy mine. 1 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! We'll take a cup o' kindness yet. And days of long ago! We twa hae sported i' the burn, From morning sun till dine, But seas between us braid hae roared Sin' auld lang syne. From noon until dinner time, Lyrics to Auld Lang Syne by Mitch Miller from the The All Occasions Album, Vol. And there is a hand, my trusty friend, Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Should auld acquaintance be forgot, But weve wanderd mony a weary fit, Lyrics.com. and surely Ill buy mine! for auld lang syne. And well tak a right gude-willy waught, We twa hae run about the braes, (CNN)As the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, voices all over the world will resurrect the centuries-old tradition of singing "Auld Lang Syne" to say goodbye to the passing year. For times gone by! Chorus: And gie’s a hand o’ thine, (0 fans), Sheet Music  for auld lang syne, And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere, The lyrics of “Auld Lang Syne” are in the Scots language. and auld lang syne*? We two have paddled in the stream, For auld lang syne, The words can be interpreted as since long ago or for old times’ sake. Despite efforts to belt the tune every New Year's Eve, few people seem to actually know the words. We twa hae paidl’t in the burn Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. For auld lang syne. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. For times gone by, my dear STANDS4 LLC, 2020. We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet Frae morning sun till dine; And we'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet. And surely I'll be mine! Lyrics to Auld Lang Syne by The Cast from the Made in Scotland album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! For auld lang syne, my jo, for auld lang syne, well tak a cup o kindness yet, for auld lang syne. Think you know music? frae morning sun till dine; "Auld Lang Syne" -- which roughly translates to "times gone by"-- was written by Scottish poet Robert Burns in 1788 and is thought to have been based on a Scottish folk song. Should old acquaintance be forgot, For auld lang syne! Since times gone by. But seas between us braid hae roar’d FAVORITE for auld lang syne. For times gone by. Playlist. We two have paddled (waded) in the stream We twa hae run about the braes, And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp! and old lang syne? And theres a hand, my trusty fiere! Chorus: Luckily for you, we've put the lyrics below so you can serenade yourself and all your friends into the New Year. and surely Ill buy mine! sin auld lang syne. Sin' auld lang syne. And never brought to mind? We twa hae run about the braes, Test your MusicIQ here! For auld lang syne! And we will take a cup of kindness yet And gie's a hand o' thine! And we’ll tak a right guid willie-waught Don't get caught pretending to mouth the words at New Year's Eve this year. The title, translated literally into standard English, is Old Long Since. But seas between us broad have roared We two have run about the slopes, and picked the daisies fine; But weve wandered many a weary foot, And give us a hand of yours, And surely I'll be mine! And gie's a hand o' thine! And we'll take a cup o kindness yet, Sin' auld lang syne, my dear, Sin' auld lang syne, We've wandered mony a weary foot, Sin' auld ang syne. 29 Oct. 2020. Sin’ auld lang syne.   We twa hae run about the braes, and pud the gowans fine; But weve wanderd mony a weary fit, sin auld lang syne. Sin' auld lang syne. For times gone by, And theres a hand my trusty friend! By Elizabeth Wolfe and Kendall Trammell, CNN, Updated 7:02 AM ET, Tue December 31, 2019. ©scottish-folk-music.com 2011      Web design by -. And never brought to mind? and surely Ill be mine! and surely Ill be mine! And we'll take a cup o kindness yet, for auld lang syne. We will take a cup of kindness yet For auld lang syne. And surely I’ll be mine! For auld lang syne. For auld lang syne. Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And days o’ lang syne! And surely youll buy your pint cup! For times gone by. And we will take a goodwill drink (of ale) for auld lang syne. For auld lang syne, my dear, We twa hae paidld i' the burn, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31082291/The+Cast. And auld lang syne? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? For auld lang syne, my dear And we'll tak' a right gude willie-waught, and never brought to mind? But seas between us broad have roared And surely yell be your pint-stowp! For auld lang syne, And surely yell be your pint-stowp! Despite efforts to belt the tune every New Year's Eve, few people seem to actually know the words. And there's a hand, my trusty fere! sin auld lang syne. For auld lang syne. The lyrics are about old friends having a drink and recalling adventures they had long ago. . For auld lang syne, my jo, Should auld acquaintance be forgot, for auld lang syne. Robert Burns (the Bard of Ayrshire) Liedtext: Auld lang syne: Should auld acquaintance be forgot, / and never brought to mind ? For auld lang syne. Should auld acquaintance be forgot, Fireworks explode over Victoria Harbor during New Year celebrations in Hong Kong on January 1, 2017, "Auld Lang Syne" -- which roughly translates to "times gone by"-- was. since auld lang syne. and picked the daisies fine; But we've wander'd mony a weary fit and gie's a hand o thine! Web. But seas between us braid hae roard Chorus: For auld lang syne, my dear For auld lang syne, We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet For auld lang syne! Sin’ auld lang syne. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And pu’d the gowans fine, Don't get caught pretending to mouth the words at New Year's Eve this year. Frae morning sun till dine, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. For auld lang syne, my dear, (CNN)As the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, voices all over the world will resurrect the centuries-old tradition of singing "Auld Lang Syne" to say goodbye to the passing year. "Auld Lang Syne Lyrics."   And never brought to mind' ? By Elizabeth Wolfe and Kendall Trammell, CNN, Updated 1202 GMT (2002 HKT) December 31, 2019. for auld lang syne. We two have run about the slopes, But we’ve wander’d mony a weary foot We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet we'll take a cup of kindness yet, and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot For auld lang syne. The British Supermarket chain Sainsbury's. Sin' auld lang syne. for auld lang syne. And there's a hand, my trusty fere! And surely I will pay for mine! For times gone by. Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp!