Slate always gives me amazing service and works with the individual needs of my clients. We are not a baby model agency, child model agency, 50plus modeling agency or a modeling agency in the classical sense. They are listed in no particular order, so if you want a shot it doesn’t hurt to submit your child to all of them. We specialize in print work, trade shows, runway, special events, commercials, film and television around the world. No isopropyl alcohol, no methanol, no chlorhexidine, no sodium hypochlorite, no benzakonium chloride, no triclosan, no phosphates, no formaldehyde, no synthetic colourants, no fragrances, no fake scents, no petrochemicals, no parabens, no animal fat ingredients, no hydrochloric acid, no chlorine- bleach, no phthalates, no ammonium chloride, no toxins, no synthetic chemicals and no ammonia. My goal is to inspire and encourage families to find a balance between parenting, educating their kids and traveling the world with kids. To truly effect permanent change, we must all, individually, take the time to listen, learn and then act in a fashion to ensure that we are fueling this change. We are SAG Franchised. We selectively represent women, men, and children who are models, actors, and brand ambassadors for a host of events and productions. It will be shooting in New York City. Click here and share your baby… ", "The day I came i brought my 11 year old, my husband invited my second daughter. I work with her agency every year on the same projects and she comes through every time with a flawless outcome. So shoot was done via the Call what an experience 🥰🥰 !FIGHT COVID 19 WITH OUR KIDS ON CAMERA MASKS, MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU! Our goal, as a company, is to foster these conversations, and encourage change. So I find Barbizon to be a place that’s a go to. If ingested contact The Poison Information Centre on 021 689 5227 or seek medical advice. It certainly helped her with her self-confidence. I felt like one of the Heroes with the trophies behind me and fully aware that the advert was for a hero, Caster Semenya. It was empowering for my daughter to go through Barbizon.". 1535 S … By clicking on any of the links below, I may get a commission if you make a purchase at absolutely no additional charge to you. We strive to do this every day, one conversation at a time, with proper deference, understanding and in full recognition of the importance of this task. It fast tracks the young people to be able to get signed by our company. You make our jobs easier because the girls come with on camera experience, runway experience and it’s just positive across the board."