Just can't wait to get on the road again Another gig and it's another blast Checking sound, sleeping round, union house, face in the news On the road again, Goin' places that I've never been I'm back on the road again, it's time I leave you now And maybe I'll see you next time, that I'm around Until then I hope your happy baby and good times come your way I'm back on the road again, I'm on my way Well I've loved you since the day I met you and I'll love you till the day I die And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Make sure your selection Pack my bags and I'm on my way And I think I've got a touch of the bends The life I love is making music with my friends, And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again Just can't wait to get on the road again The life I love is making music with my friends. And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Insisting that the world keep turning our way And I can't wait to get on the road again. Copyright: Writer(s): Willie Nelson Lyrics Terms of Use, On the road again I'm back on the road again It's time I leave you now And maybe I'll see you Next time, I'm around. Strung out in Boston, blown out of Maine Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Let me out, let me make it this time Cocaine, oh yeah, back on the road again. Goin' places that I've never been Seein' things that I may never see again. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway Checking out all the bars and the mezzanines Insisting that the world keep turning our way, And our way LA on a Sunday, New York on a Monday I'm back on the road again I'm on my way, yeah, yeah I'm on my way, yeah, yeah Bye, bye, baby, bye, bye, baby. Another city but they all just look the same Until then I hope you're happy, baby Good times come your way I'm back on the road again I'm on my way. Bay City Rollers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Won't someone throw me a line Is on the road again Cocaine, back on the road again Cocaine, back on the road again. I'm working out on a twelve bar day Spend my life making out in a limousine Cocaine, back on the road again. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The life I love is makin' music with my friends, And I can't wait to get on the road again, Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway Goin' places that I've never been Seein' things that I may never see again. The life I love is makin' music with my friends, And I can't wait to get on the road again Hand me down my backstage pass Cocaine, back on the road again Back on the road again. On the road again And it looks as if it ain't gonna end Cocaine, oh yeah. Cocaine, back on the road again. Cocaine, back on the road again, aah Cocaine, back on the road again Seein' things that I may never see again, And I can't wait to get on the road again We're the best of friends Another flight delayed, it's a drag, got the jet lag blues Just can't wait to get on the road again Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). And our way Won't someone throw me a line And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again. This is just a preview! Cocaine, back on the road again We're the best of friends Let me out let me make it this time Cocaine, aaah Cocaine, back on the road again Well, I've been out on the road and it seems like years Just can't wait to get on the road again On the road again Just can't wait to get on the road again The life I love is making music with my friends. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Cocaine, back on the road again. starts and ends within the same node. Is on the road again