Smee, who has a dancing elephant as her avatar, did join us for a few of the episode discussions earlier in the season. We think Palumbo still pulls that one, but Franzel will have a shot, especially if she’s the one who evicts Calafiore. Until then, you may vote up to 10 times per day for your favorite houseguest. I know this likely shouldn't go here so forgive me, but I wasn't sure where to post it. They’ve all played pretty good games. Jongeren dreigen agenten in Zwanenburg neer te steken met kapot glas, Vijf tieners opgepakt voor dodelijke mishandeling van man (73) in Arnhem, Meerderheid wil dit jaar vuurwerkverbod om zorg te ontzien tijdens jaarwisseling, Koningspaar geschokt door aanslag in Nice: 'Ons hart gaat uit naar alle betrokkenen', Bovenbuurvrouw van verdachte in zaak vermiste Celine (15): 'Ik heb niks gemerkt', Grote verslagenheid na fatale mishandeling 73-jarige Arnhemmer: 'Hij lag wezenloos op straat', Koos overleed aan een hartaanval nadat hij niet terecht kon bij twee overvolle ziekenhuizen, Boeren over bezoekje aan Rob Jetten: 'Wij denken niet na over intimidatie'. Lexie, as usual you have been great about providing us a place to chat about BB. I had meant to post this in the live feed discussion thread, but that thread is closed. Also, it’s not too late to sign up for the season 22 live feeds to follow along with who wins the final HOH competition. We’re not sure either Palumbo or Franzel has it in them to do that. https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...y-81-to-finale, If this is your first visit, be sure to It’ll be interesting to see who wins the final Head of Household competition and who he or she takes with them to the finals. Thanks Kenny. #BB22 pic.twitter.com/bnaU83Xrp2. That remains to be seen. If they’re in the finals against Calafiore, we think he wins easily. Cody beat Enzo in Part 2, he will now move on to compete against Nicole in Part 3 on the Finale. If either Palumbo or Franzel wins the final Head of Household, they’d be smart to evict him. Here's how to vote for America's Favorite Player on Big Brother 22. Who's going to win? Op dit moment is de franchise nog op televisie … Dat heeft RTL zondag bevestigd aan RTL Boulevard. Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide! All donations are greatly appreciated. Not sure. Who’s got your vote? It will be between Enzo & Cody! There are several very vocal contingents on Twitter arguing about who should win America’s Favorite Player. I barely know what day it is anyway, and I keep forgetting to turn the TV on for the shows. Click on our PayPal Button below. Big Brother was te zien tot 2006 en werd overgenomen in talloze landen. Big Brother nog steeds op tv. If they’re against each other, the vote gets a lot closer. Please delete this if inappropriate. Either way, the season is almost over and there’s no word yet on if there will be a winter edition, what with so much other television production halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. The misery ends soon. Time for Part 2 of the final HOH Competition. All times are GMT-5. The America’s Favorite Player vote is now open and remains open until Tuesday, October 27 at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific. Het programma was een groot succes. Fans van Big Brother opgelet! Hi CnC, the Live Feed Discussion topic is open: My apologies but I have been wanting to know if anyone remembers a member that was very active named "Smee". They can’t beat him in the finals and that’s the big move they can point to in order to sway the jury members to vote for them. That's kind of what my season has been like, Cuddly. Na jaren afwezigheid keert de realityserie terug op de buis. On the latest episode of Big Brother, host Julie Chen informed the viewers that it’s time to vote for America’s Favorite Player. Good finale night. It's a easy, safe and secure! But will they cut him at this point if he doesn’t win the final Head of Household? READ NEXT: ‘Big Brother’ Contestants Who Have Died, How to Vote for ‘Big Brother 22’ America’s Favorite Player, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. So that means you get to cast your votes between Christmas Abbott, David Alexander, Nicole Anthony, Daniele Donato Briones, Cody Calafiore, Kevin Campbell, Tyler Crispen, Bayleigh Dayton, Nicole Franzel, Memphis Garrett, Enzo Palumbo, Janelle Pierzina, Kaysar Ridha, Da’Vonne Rogers, Keesha Smith, and Ian Terry. Instead I read about them here later. In Big Brother werden onbekende Nederlanders samen in een huis gestopt, waarbij ze 24 uur per dag werden gevolgd door camera’s. Big Brother werd eind vorige eeuw bedacht door John de Mol en kwam eind 1999 op de Nederlandse tv. I'm sending you a donation in celebration of this season getting over with. The site reads, “It’s time for America’s Vote! He has played a dominant game this season. Give your #BB22 favorite some love! Powered by. The Big Brother Houseguests have fought hard. It now airs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific on CBS. And now you get to award your favorite Houseguest $25,000 in cash!” Vote now. Thank you for joining us for another season of Big Brother. ET Canada Da'Vonne Rogers On Representing The Black Community On 'Big Brother: All-Stars' 5:10 Sep 25, 2020 Big Brother Canada BBCAN9 Casting Tips 101: With Robyn Kass 8:09 Sep 22, 2020 Load More They’ve laughed, cried, and played their hearts out. Do you think #BBCody and #BBNicole will stick to their final 2 deal? I have not seen her this year and was just wondering. Big Brother 22 coming Summer of 2020; Big Brother 21 Live Feed Discussions; BBU Chat Party - Check In for Season 21; Big Brother 21 Episode Discussions; Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates; Big Brother 21 House Guests; Big Brother 21 House Pics and Info; Big Brother Celebrity Edition - Season 2 (2019) Make a Donation to Help Support BBU De zender werkt samen met EndemolShine aan een terugkeer van het programma. Here’s how to do it. She needs to be taken down a peg. Big Brother 22- Discuss FINALE Episode- October 28, 2020 10-27-2020, 12:53 AM FINALE - Live 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, October 28, 2020 @ 9/8c PM on CBS ( Note : Special time; 2 hours) — Big Brother (@CBSBigBrother) October 23, 2020 The America’s Favorite Player vote is now open and remains open until Tuesday, October 27 at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific. Big Brother was te zien tot 2006 en werd overgenomen in talloze landen. Op dit moment is de franchise nog op televisie te zien in onder andere Duitsland, Australië en de Verenigde Staten. Vote for this season's America's Favorite Houseguest now: https://t.co/GEChz4ndMn pic.twitter.com/BQn6YucZ79, — Big Brother (@CBSBigBrother) October 23, 2020. I mean Nicole just thinks she is winning this whole thing. Da'Vonne Rogers and Janelle Pierzina have a lot of fans on Twitter calling for them. At least I know she's ok...... As long as Nicole does not WIN, I will be happy! Hi everyone! Don’t forget — no Big Brother on Sunday anymore. Everything we know about CBS's new season of Big Brother 22, including the 2020 all-star cast, host, spoilers, time, news, weekly episode recaps, updates and more. Please feel free to make a donation via PayPal to help support the expense that it takes to keep this website up and running. Big Brother TV schedule update: Monday episodes, Friday special, Triple Eviction, and season finale set Sun Sep 27, 2020 at 3:35pm ET Sun Sep 27, 2020 … If I didn't DVR it I wouldn't have known what was going on this year. I just want to take a moment to say that this is always a bittersweet moment for me. Nicole and Cody are playing chess on the kitchen island. Will you vote for one of the final three — Cody Calafiore, Nicole Franzel, or Enzo Palumbo? 6:34pm – 10:42pm Big Brother blocked the feeds for Part 2 of the 3 Part HOH Competition. The choices are every player from the season, the final three are eligible. So I'll just have a laugh here about how I am having to set an alarm clock for the finale so I don't forget it again. Would you be more excited for a regular version with no returning players or a celebrity edition if CBS ran a winter season in 2021? But it’s both of their best chances to win. Like a lot of people, she may just have got tired of this season. Janelle, Da’Vonne, Tyler, and Cody all have a lot of fans who think they should win. Honestly, it’s Calafiore’s game to lose — even the jury said so on Thursday’s live eviction episode on October 22. This page was generated at 03:39 PM. [ October 27, 2020 ] Big Brother 22 Live Feeds Week 12: Monday Highlights Big Brother 22 [ October 26, 2020 ] Big Brother 22 Episode 36 Recap: Pre-Jurors Weigh In On The Final 3 Big Brother 22 [ October 26, 2020 ] Big check out the.