In that world, the moon was up upside down as well. Everything up to now couldn't have been coincidence. Finding My Own Place, Keeping the Places for Each Other, 5. It was the moon I opened my eyes in the midst of the unknown pain and agony. Book information Page : About 300P Includings : The Notes 2 Release Date : 25th, Aug, 2020 Condition : Brand New / 100% Authentic Goods Only then could I discover my errors and mistakes, and the meaning of the pain and anguish thus caused, and finally take the first step in the search for the map of my soul." Buy BTS The Notes 2 for sale online shop Manila, Philippines. A light faintly came into my view beyond my uncomfortable sight that felt like it was blocked by sand. K BTS BANGTAN BOYS Official Goods – 花樣年華 THE NOTES 2 – The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes 2. The first note was published on August 14, 2017, on Twitter. I couldn't swallow or breathe. It describes Jungkook possibly contemplating suicide and ends by posing the 3. I thought my body was floating but it was actually the hard floor. I couldn't feel anything for a while. Genre – SeokJin 3 August Year 22. Series HOME; KPOP ALBUMS/DVDs. All of the events, quotes and characters are not real. All BTS Notes: Chronological Order Random. S The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes or HYYH: The Notes (화양연화 The Notes; 花樣年華 THE NOTES) are notes released on Twitter and mini books that are part of the BTS Universe that comes with the albums Love Yourself: Her, Love Yourself: Tear, Love Yourself: Answer, Map of the Soul: Persona and Map of the Soul: 7. I got scared. August 25, 2020 Language A light faintly came into my view beyond my uncomfortable sight that felt like it was blocked by sand. This note was released by BigHit on April 5, 2018 as a preview for BTS' album Love Yourself: 轉 ‘Tear’. view • edit. But then suddenly, my entire body started shaking as if it was shocked by something. Country "Living is going to be more painful than death. 花樣年華 THE NOTES 2 But do you still want to live?". Big Hit Entertainment Pages HYYH, Young Forever, Youth, Wings, Love Yourself, Map of the Soul Every single note translated and put into chronological order. Publication date "Living is going to be more painful than death. South Korea It describes Jungkook possibly contemplating suicide and ends by posing the universal question of why we are alive. And then a rush of cold air hit. Big Hit Entertainment The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes 2 (花樣年華 THE NOTES 2) is the second book in the BTS Universe and was published on August 25, 2020. But do you still want to live. I realized the meaning of being together and the joy of laughing together. The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes 2 Korean, English, Japanese, Spanish Publisher Here remains like a gaping wound my first mistake, my first error that I could never admit with my own lips. I thought my body was floating but it was actually the hard floor. Preceded by It didn't move and just floated in the air. My head must've flipped back because the world was turned upside down. My head must've flipped back because the world was turned upside down. In that world, the moon was up upside down as well. The Reason Why Fireworks Are Beautiful. I tried moving my lips but no words came out. Someone spoke to me while I was slowly losing my consciousness J 花樣年華 THE NOTES 1 Buy BTS The Notes 2 for sale online shop Manila, Philippines. It was inevitable that I'd arrive here. Original title Jungkook The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes 2 (花樣年華 THE NOTES 2) is the second book in the BTS Universe and was published on August 25, 2020. Amidst despair from errors and mistakes and a little bit of hope, the journey to find the map of the soul begins. My body just felt unbearably heavy. List of the characters on the fictional universe. BTS Universe I didn't close my eyes but it started gradually getting dark. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It’s important to note that these narrations are fictional. Everything about us began here. This note was released by BigHit on April 5, 2018 as a preview for BTS' album Love Yourself: 轉 ‘Tear’. I tried to cough for air but I couldn't move. My consciousness was scattering and everything was gradually getting dimmer Author The figure became clear after staring at it for a long time. E 294p–332p "Perhaps it was inevitable that we return to this place. Drama, Slice of life, Fantasy The Surface of Reality and the Other Side of the Dream, 8. 22 May YEAR 22 The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, https://bts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Most_Beautiful_Moment_in_Life:_The_Notes_2?oldid=60423. I couldn't even open my eyelids.