Well, I’m exactly the same “I’m not sure whether it comes from my personal feelings or from the general atmosphere of society that is enduring tough times together due to disasters, but my 28-year-old life is likely to be remembered as a recurring helplessness and fatigue, and a longing for the ‘Orange Island’ where ‘we’ were not sad and could be free,” she added, referencing one of the song’s metaphors. The three main rap verses which begin the song and the way the rap line so emotionally conveys the meaning serve to put forth the raw intensity of … 나리는 꽃잎 비 사이로 Forever ever ever we are young, Forever we are young Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may "Even if the fans don't last forever, I will sing" he says. The HYYH era was a soft soothing music era for BTS filled with beautiful ballads and touching lyrics! I stand on the middle of the empty stage, still hot. Music is composed by RapMon and Slow Rabbit. Everything comes as it pleases and leaves without a goodbye Forever ever ever ever (꿈, 희망, 전진, 전진) Forever ever ever we are young. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. 이런 내게 말을 해, 뻔뻔히 :purple_heart: Thank you so much for the feature and kind words! When the heat of the show cools down Under the flower petals raining down A morning greeted along with yearning appealing. (Yoongi in the background: dreams, hopes, forward, forward), (Namjoon: dreams, hopes, forward, forward). Forever ever ever ever We are young, Forever we are young This particular song can be considered a personal confession of fear and uneasiness of an idol (and many of us) while looking toward the future, but as sad as it sounds, it still has that "fight for your dream" vibe that we all know is true Bangtan! Island, yeah, here is an island This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. There is no such thing as decided farewells neomeojyeo dachigo apado 괜한 공허함에 난 겁을 내 나리는 꽃잎 비 사이로 Whole point of this song is in those words that our rappers say to us: So, A.R.M.Ys, keep fighting! He is happy for who he has become, fans have given him sense of being worthy as a person, currently - he is successful. Their upcoming concert will be held until November 29. A farewell is like a disaster cast I start to let myself go between the lines to you? The moment it leaves my hands, I think the song belongs to the listeners.” But “Eight” is so good, it warrants all the replays. (kkum, huimang, jeonjin, jeonjin) That’s why our title song is ‘Run. 넘어져 다치고 아파도 복잡한 감정 속에서 삶의 사선 위에서 On this day, the … I pretend to be careless Forever young, Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh Many ARMYs have wondered what BTS' Jimin's "Young Forever" tattoos mean, and the theory fans have landed on makes so much sense. geuraedo haengbokhae nan ireon naega dwaeseo, nugungareul sori jireuge mandeul suga isseoseo, chae gasiji anheun yeoundeureul pume ango, ajikdo deoun teong bin mudaee seosseul ttae, bokjaphan gamjeong sogeseo salmui saseon wieseo, TXT (투모로우바이투게더) – Blue Hour (5시 53분의 하늘에서 발견한 너와 나), TXT (투모로우바이투게더) – We Lost The Summer (날씨를 잃어버렸어). And suddenly I feel so afraid of the void Read on for the English translation of Suga and IU’s new single, “Eight,” and watch the music video below. I am highly interested in lyrical analysis and BTS provides me with so much fun with their beautiful lyrics. sun eopseo keun baksugalchaega In 1996, South Korean businessman Lee Soo Man saw a gap in the market; he started producing South … It isn’t that easy to forget a memory merely big as a handspan At the end of BTS … narineun kkonip bi sairo Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether “EPILOGUE: Young Forever” Know what this song is about? Lyrics taken from 헤매어 달리는 이 미로 Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. I tell myself the world can’t be perfect narineun kkonip bi sairo Forever we are young It's useful. Raise your voice higher Author has 212 answers and 1.7M answer views. kkeuteopsi dalline kkumeul hyanghae, Forever ever ever ever Forever we are young 넘어져 다치고 아파도 끝없이 달리네 꿈을 향해. :purple_heart: This song of end lines making me teras in my eyes...so all of armys stay young for ever and support bts boys... :purple_heart: :purple_heart: god, that YF today is so heartbraking ,and they haven't even disbanded yet. Part two will have a more adventurous and daring feel to it. Eng: kpoply He knows he should be used to it by now, but it still hurts and the pain is hard to hide. At the end of BTS … Share stories that aren’t of sorrow Because I can only hear the things that I wish I could do better. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Boys are making a variation of this theme and it can be interpreted in different ways (well, song becomes complete when listener gives his opinion, we are all being artists while making theories and interpretations!). I want to stay young forever, Aah Forever we are young Meet me in that memory that was once beautiful This isn’t the first time, I better get used to it Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Forever we young I try to hide it, but I can’t I tell myself, so shameless One of the possible interpretations is that this song is completely based on reflection on oneself and searching for the meaning of life. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. A small one that we made with each other rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. After I finished working on it, I listened to it a lot,” he revealed. (꿈, 희망, 전진, 전진) [Album] 화양연화 Young Forever '”, They also added, “It’s natural that people fail or make mistakes, but I think it’s a touchy subject for the society as a whole. For everyone who, until reading this introduction, had no idea that K-pop is an abbreviation of ‘Korean Pop’, I will explain how this phenomenon originated and what it entails in An introduction to K-pop.If you’d rather go straight to the preparations for the BTS show, I’ll briefly outline the key features of K-pop: 1. The lyrics of the ballad remind us that even if we fall, we are forever young as we chase our dreams. explanations' markup. At that place which takes hold of me, Guys!!! Create If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. 영원히 소년이고 싶어 난 Aah, Forever we are young I leave the empty seats behind, Trying to comfort myself Even as time goes by, still Forever we are young bokjaphan gamjeong sogeseo salmui saseon wieseo Surely meet once more on this island, Like what someone said as they were consoling me, passing BTS lyrics - 234 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Dynamite", "Spring Day (봄날)", "Boy With Luv (작은 것들을 위한 시)". On November 27, BTS held a press conference for their “2015 BTS LIVE — The Most Beautiful Moment in Life On Stage” concert. "I will make impossible happen, I will stay young forever!". “Young Forever” is a melding of the doubts and fears regarding themselves running through BTS’s minds as well as a message to their fans to never let go of their dreams.