She goes, ‘What do you mean?' We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. It's almost shocking to think the couple was combatting breakup rumors just last month. Short hair, don't care! © 2020 E! Camila Cabello cut her hair short for the first time and debuted her new look on Instagram. "They're all, they have always been about you.' Camila Cabello/Instagram . | Perez Hilton, Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest celebrity gossip. Now that’s what we call giving credit where it’s due! However, both stars continuously prove that they are going strong. The singer has been rocking long locks since before her Fifth Harmony days, so any new ‘do would be big news for the Cuban-born beauty — but this is a serious chop! Here’s something new for Shawn Mendes to write a song about! That last bit was an edit, BTW, … She also tagged her longtime boyfriend Shawn Mendes as the photographer, so it's safe to say bae approves of the transformation. Camila Cabello made sure to take time out of her busy schedule to drop off her completed ballot at a designated ballot box in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. You must have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form. Sounds like there’s a lot more in store for this new chapter than dramatic makeovers! "The world could use some magic, beauty, and Wonder always, but especially right now," the former Fifth Harmony member wrote. I’ve had long hair all my life it’s TIME TO FEEL THE AIR ON THESE SHOULDERS BABY photocredit: @shawnmendes ❣️❣️❣️❣️”. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Camila Cabello shared a truly radical hair transformation on Instagram on Thursday. He told Radio.com: “She really was a champion for this album. The “Havana” singer, 23, showed off a new haircut that reached just past her shoulders on Thursday, having chopping multiple inches off her curls. [red heart emoji].". Ally Brooke Opens Up About Dark Days In Fifth Harmony: Body Issues, Alcohol, & Depression In New Memoir. She was like, ‘Go, keep going, keep going.’ And she would do this thing, like, once a month, ‘Hey, just a reminder, this concept you’re on is incredible. In the trailer for his documentary In Wonder, which released on Oct. 20, the "Treat You Better" singer said his girlfriend is the muse for all of his music. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Copyright © 2020 PerezHilton.com | All Rights Reserved, Fat People Skinny-Shame Adele! My love, I'm so proud of the person you are and I'm so excited for people to see and hear your heart. The caption was simply, “heheheheheh.”, A post shared by camila (@camila_cabello) on Oct 22, 2020 at 10:39am PDT.