Loyalty is a virtue for sustaining friendship. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. I am a good listener. But to you, they recognize that you need mercy in your times of greatest need, not justice. © Copyright 2007 - 2020 Zoosk, Inc. All rights reserved. a friend is loyal A. A loyal friend is that friend who chooses to love you even after hearing some negative things about you. The last thing the world needs this year is nuclear weapons. They will try to understand the reasons you acted as you did, they will talk to you about it, and they will try and help you resolve any troubles you may be facing. It's your uniqueness that will actually attract people who are a good match for you. But we stuck with each other and are moving closer to these ideals. If you’re wondering whether your friends are loyal, there are a few things loyal friends will always do for each other no matter what. I’m a proud content creator, communication and media strategies developer and a great public speaker. Loyalty is one of the most important qualities a friend can have. Take The Exclusive Law Of Attraction Test Today…, And Find Out What ‘One Thing’ Is Holding You Back From Applying It Successfully In Your Life, Over 108,569 people have downloaded this life-changing tool kit already. I experience and express empathy for others. The 2020 World Series: More Than a Diversion, How To Practice Long-Term Thinking When You Can Barely See Past Tomorrow, How To Get Rid of Toxic Masculinity in the Workplace, You’re Racist and You’re Not a Horrible Person, Movember Is Supporting Mental Health Programs For First Responders, The Reality That All Women Experience That Men Don’t Know About, The Benefit of Gossip To Children’s Learning, Maybe It’s Not Too Late To Change ‘Pro-Choice’ To ‘Pro-Freedom’, The Business Case for Diversity in the Workplace Is Now Overwhelming, Chaos and Uncertainty: The Recipe for Leaders, The First Myth of Patriarchy: The Acorn on the Pillow, What We Talk About When We Talk About Men: The Top 12 Issues Men Face Today, White Fragility: Why It's So Hard to Talk to White People About Racism, Relationships Aren't Easy, But They're Worth It, 10 Things Good Men Should Never Do in a Relationship, The Lack of Gentle Platonic Touch in Men's Lives is a Killer, Explaining White Privilege to a Broke White Person, A Millennial’s Take on 'The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work'. I am able to be non-judgmental. They are the friends you can rely on even in difficult situations. In contrast, “fair weather friends” are ones who are only there when things are good for you and when you have plenty to give. So when it comes to friendships, are you the loyal one who makes your friends feel secure? Not everything was perfect all the time in our friendships. Chances are that they aren’t the people you’ve just met, but rather are people you’ve known through thick and thin, hell and back. Loyalty helps to build trust in a relationship/friendship. Further, once again, if you're talking to a friend who is telling you people's personal business, it's likely that they're using your secrets as conservational currency in their chats with other people. You know you can trust them, and that they’ll always have your back. Your loyal friends will go above and beyond for you when it seems like there’s no benefit to it, and you will do the same for them because, again, their successes are your successes, their failures are your failures, and their pain is your pain.