T Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain The music video opens with the band goofing off in a kitchen. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. If You Need Me song from the album Busted is released on Jun 1990 . F We can work it out all right if you need me And how come we're so far apart It is originally from their second album In Color, released in September 1977. N The concert was later released in 2001 as Silver. Cheap Trick is an American power pop/rock n roll band from Rockford, Illinois that's played … Copyright: Writer(s): Robin Zander, Richard Nielsen, Michael L. Jones, Tour Update : Poison and Cheap Trick Join Together For Summer Tour 2018, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me … We can work it out all right if you need me Can we be serious can you and I keep a secret? Start the wiki, Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need meSwallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me?Such a long long time…. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. The duration of song is 04:46. Tìm. And how come we're so far apart I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain Cheap Trick performs in the music video "If You Need Me" from the album "Busted" recorded for Epic Records. Looking for something to watch? We can work it out all right if you need me K Cheap Trick performs in the music video "If You Need Me" from the album "Busted" recorded for Epic Records. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. #, List of artists: The band plays as ... View production, box office, & company info. Been thinking of a way just to get you to say, say you need me I Vui lòng đăng nhập trước khi thêm vào playlist! And how come we're so far apart G The music video opens with the band goofing off in a kitchen. Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me I've been dreaming of the day when I hear you say, say you need me Hold it inside between you and I, Can you keep it? We can work it out all right if you need me Hold it inside between you and I, Can you keep it? Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me If You Need Me Lyrics: Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me / Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1990 Promo CD release of If You Need Me on Discogs. Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? We can work it out all right if you need me The band plays as they sit near a television set, stand on a black and white checkerboard set, and perform on a concert stage. It was the first single released from that album, but it did not chart in the United States. F M Cheap Trick performs in the music video "If You Need Me" from the album "Busted" recorded for Epic Records. Z I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain The music video opens with the band goofing off in a kitchen. Such a long, long time I've been waiting for a sign, say you need me Go directly to shout page. Add the first question. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. The performance saw Brant rejoining Cheap Trick on stage to play bass on the track, along with "She's Tight". Shatterdaymorn. If You Need Me. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. E Can we be serious can you and I keep a secret? And I just wanna let you know that we don't have to let it go I've been dreaming of the day when I hear you say, say you need me K H Z J I believe in you, you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart $1.29 ... Cheap Trick has sort of been all over the place musically but if you're looking for some lasting vestige of the 80's then this song and the accompanying album "Busted" are well worth purchasing. So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me With Cheap Trick, Bun E. Carlos, Rick Nielsen, Tom Peterssen. U Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me A Q I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain S And how come we're so far apart, Chorus Build up your Halloween Watchlist with our list of the most popular horror titles on Netflix in October. X Song: I Want You To Want Me Artist: Cheap Trick Created by RockinBassPlayer3 I want you to want me. P I need you to need me. V Can we be serious can you and I keep a secret? D I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG! Giấy Chứng nhận Đăng ký Kinh doanh số 0305535715 do Sở kế hoạch và Đầu tư thành phố Hồ Chí Minh cấp ngày 01/03/2008. And I just wanna let you know that we don't have to let it go We have over 50000 guitar chords and … The band plays as they sit near a television set, stand on a black and white checkerboard set, and perform on a concert stage. A live version of "If You Want My Love" was performed at the band's 25th anniversary concert in Rockford, Illinois during 1999. Pre-Chorus I believe in you you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart IF YOU NEED ME song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Cheap Trick and +169 more. The band plays as they sit near a television set, stand on a black and white checkerboard set, and perform on a concert stage. From the Album Busted June 1, 1990 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. U Chorus B Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. G Bài hát if you need me (album version) do ca sĩ Cheap Trick thuộc thể loại Rock. Cheap Trick. I So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me #. Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me Such a long, long time I've been waiting for a sign, say you need me V Pre-Chorus The music video opens with the band goofing off in a kitchen. Been thinking of a way just to get you to say, say you need me Cheap Trick performs in the music video "If You Need Me" from the album "Busted" recorded for Epic Records. You know we can work it out all right if you need me. And I just wanna let you know that we don't have to let it go "I Want You to Want Me" was a number-one single in Japan. And how come we're so far apart, Chorus The music video opens with the band goofing off in a kitchen. Khi bật tính năng Autoplay, Bài hát được đề xuất sẽ tự động phát tiếp. If you need me lyrics: Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? I believe in you you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart Such a long, long time I've been waiting for a sign, say you need me, Pre-Chorus Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me R L Been thinking of a way just to get you to say, say you need me Soundtracks: E D Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? Directed by James Yukich. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Y P I believe in you, you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? You know we can work it out all right if you need me, xem thêm R W Catch Me If You Can (Korean Version) (Vietsub, Kara), If You Love Me (Really Love Me)(Album Version). Do you know any background info about this track? I believe in you you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart Lyrics to 'If You Need Me' by Cheap Trick. So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me I've been dreaming of the day when I hear you say, say you need me And how come we're so far apart Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. J T W L just one of his five songs for the highway. Hold it inside between you and I, Can you keep it? With Cheap Trick, Bun E. Carlos, Rick Nielsen, Tom Peterssen. The band plays as they sit near a television set, stand on a black and white checkerboard set, and perform on a concert stage. We can work it out all right if you need me, Can we be serious can you and I keep a secret? I've been dreaming of the day when I hear you say, say you need me, Pre-Chorus "A heavy song that puts the little girls in a trance and makes us all dance." rút gọn, Hoa Nở Không Màu, Cạn Dòng Nước Mắt, Ice Cream, Em Đã Thương Người Ta Hơn Anh, Không Đáng Để Thương. I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG! C Leave feedback. We can work it out all right if you need me So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me H Such a long long time I've been waiting for a sign Say you need me, I've been dreaming of the day when I hear you say, say you need me, I believe in you, you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart, So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me, I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain, We can work it out all right if you need me. I can stand a little hurt and I can stand a lot of pain Can we be serious can you and I keep a secret? M Been thinking of a way just to get you to say, say you need me, Such a long, long time I've been waiting for a sign, say you need me, I believe in you you believe in me but I can't feel it in my heart, And I just wanna let you know that we don't have to let it go, You know we can work it out all right if you need me. X "I Want You to Want Me" is a song by the American rock band Cheap Trick. I need you to need me. O Hold it inside between you and I, Can you keep it? O Girl it's all right if it's one of those nights and you need me Swallow your pride there's nothing to hide, Do you need me? Chorus C B So what's wrong with you, what's the matter with me Song: I Want You To Want Me Artist: Cheap Trick Created by RockinBassPlayer3 I want you to want me. Written by Q Giấy phép MXH số 499/GP-BTTTT do Bộ Thông Tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 28/09/2015.