Coupled with a external dvd, 24 inch television as a second monitor, and computer monitor for multi tasking on multiple screens this set up is awesome, excellent performance and customer service I love best buy and I love my new computer, Really good gaming PC for the price computer runs great i have been running cs:go on high setting and getting over 120fps with no problem haven't really tried other games yet but im sure that other games will run good no doubt.I was even able to stream and not lose frames.ALL ALONG A GREAT BUDGET GAMING PC WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!
And visually it isn't the best. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This computer has some excellent specs however my issues with this product we're pretty frequent. Only thing to note is the AMD Ryzen CPUs don't interface well with most temperature monitors, including the one in the motherboards, so make sure to use Ryzen Master to monitor CPU temps. I can get usually 140-180 fps on medium settings and around 120 on high settings but your monitor might affect the fps depending on your monitor. CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Specification and Review camera Video quality box quality Price Design Add your review | Read reviews and comments Price Technology […] The Ryzen CPU is the core to the series with fast processing speeds and up to 8 cores/16 threads for effortless multi-tasking. Break down boundaries and step into your game with graphics more stunning than ever before with the new DirectX 12 technology. Id recommend this pc to anyone who is looking at a nee pc to buy to get started. PC arrived in good condition. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2017.

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2200A Desktop Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 1700... CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2200A Desktop Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz, AMD RX 580 4GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB 7200RPM HDD & Win 10 Home), Black. Definitely would recommend this PC if you are looking for your first gaming PC. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for CyberPowerPC - Gamer Master Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 2600- 8GB Memory- AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB - 2TB HDD + 240GB SSD - Black. There is little to no frame lag and it was very easy to set up when i got it. It shows connected but won't load anything. UK company CyberPowerPC has been building a huge range of custom gaming rigs for years, many of which being some of the best gaming PCs, and often bringing a … The CyberpowerPC Gamer Master GMA1390A3 is one of the best gaming PCs for folks who want to spend under one grand without sacrificing much in the way of power. One thing that the setup manual did not include is that the little wifi antennas need to be installed to have good signal - we didn't see that in the instructions and just thought the computer couldn't work. These two games are run on the maximum graphics-quality presets – Ultra for Far Cry 5 and Very High for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, played at 1080p, 1440p, 4K resolutions. Plug-n-play; set-up couldn't be any easier even for a novice, but best of all these computers are easy to upgrade later on down the road. So far it has run all the games I have thrown at it with ease and very little heat as well. The motherboard is cheap af. Love the computer. Excellent for the price got it for $949 on Cyber Monday. llevo mas de dos meses con el producto y los resultados han sido mas que satisfactorios, los juegos todos se han podido ejecutar en ultra, temperatura muy estable, le pude instalar fedora sin mayores complicaciones y su desempeño igual de satisfactorio que en windows. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 586 reviews. When I took the tower out of the box there is a dent in the side panel. This page works best with JavaScript. Bought it as a gaming computer but it is hard to play games when you can't connect to the internet. It's a great price point for a performance PC and well worth it if you're in the market for something that will run what you want at high frame rate in 1080p.

I originally purchased this desktop as a beginner's video editing desktop. When I first purchansed the item a couple of the buttons weren't cut to size so they would be held down stuck in the machine which requires some fiddling with before becoming unstuck. CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2200A Desktop Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz, AMD RX 580 4GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB 7200RPM HDD & Win 10 Home), Black, System: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz Eight-Core | AMD B350 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 2TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort, Connectivity: 2 x USB 3.1 | 4 x USB 3.0 | 4 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel | 7 Colors Gaming Keyboard, USB Gaming Mouse, Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | Custom LED Case Lighting | RGB 7 Color Gaming Keyboard, Warranty: 1 year parts & Labor Warranty | free Lifetime tech support. At 20 x 19.5 x 9.25 inches and 40 pounds, the Gamer Master demands a good amount of desk space (thou… This was the best purchase I’ve ever made The Gamer Master also includes the latest AMD Radeon RX series of graphics cards to deliver high frame rates and impeccable image quality in the newest PC games. We've only had it a few days, and it's working very well and is a really strong computer. We saw the antenna (wasn't in the instructions) and then screwed them on, and presto! The power supply can be a bit finicky at it will randomly turn off at times if accidentally pulled the wrong way. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. great computer if it connected reliably to the internet - updated, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. It came unscathed and intact with nothing disconnected. I had one small issue, 2 of the led's on the fans were not working. On the whole, the GeForce GTX 1650 is a good GPU for 1080p gaming, not giving you too much or too little. See all details for CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master GMA2200A Desktop Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 1700... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nice clean computer with a pretty straightforward setup. However, although it’s used by the best, it’s built for any and every gamer out there. There was a problem completing your request. it is amazing for starters and I would highly recommend this pc. Only gripe was the CPU fan came unplugged at some point during shipping I assume but that was no problem to fix.
Even when the online pictures are an honest representation of the item, it is hard to see any tiny details in the photos. Its been a month now and i have installed 3 more case fans and an rx 590 nitro+ and 1080 gaming has never been better! I bought it on prime day for less than 1k.