They're dancing, oh oh Can't forget them other cities (dancing in the street). Can't forget them other cities Collection, Dead & (Sweet, sweet music) Terrapin Station, Part 1: Lady With a Fan / Terrapin Station / Terrapin / Terrapin Transit / At a Siding / Terrapin Flyer / Refrain, Hey Jude - Live at Sullivan Stadium, Foxboro, MA 7/2/89, Sing Me Back Home - Bickershaw Festival, Wigan, England 5/7/1972, Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York 3/29/90 ; Live, When I Paint My Masterpiece - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York 3/29/90 ; Live, Around And Around - Live Boston Music Hall, Boston 6/9/1976. Picks, Dead They're dancing (dancing in the street) oh oh, This is an invitation across the nation the chance for folks to meet Unable to process your request at this time. Company, Stickers & Games, Furniture & Music playing and dancing in the street It’s all happenin’! Dancing in Chicago (dancing in the street) They'll be laughing, singing, music swinging and dancing in the street, It doesn't matter what you wear just as long as you are there In New York City (dancing in the street), All we need is music, sweet music (sweet, sweet music) Dancing in the Streets (Live at Fox Theater, Atlanta, May 19, 1977) by Grateful Dead Dancing in the Streets (Live at Capital Center, Landover, MD, September 25, 1976) by Grateful Dead Philadelphia, PA, now & Company, Under Lyrics to 'Dancing in The Streets' by Grateful Dead. Décor, Long Marquee Memories: SWMRS Recalls Grateful Dead Concert, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. There'll be swinging, swaying, music playing and dancing in the street, Philadelphia, PA now (dancing in the street) Go directly to shout page. Unable to process your request at this time. $100, Over Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Grateful Dead - Dancing In The Streets - 1977-05-08 - YouTube Submit it! $30, $30 - The chance for folks to meet All we need is music, sweet music Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Down in New Orleans (dancing in the street) Official Site Of The Grateful Dead. (Dancing in the street) This is an invitation across the nation It’s all happenin’! In New York City (dancing in the street), All we need is music, sweet music (sweet, sweet music) More, Recreation & Hey, comin' out around the world Be ready for a brand new beat Oh, summer's here and the time is right Oh, for dancing in the street Dancin There'll be music everywhere In New York City Oh, summer's here and the time is right, oh, for dancing in the street (Dancing in the street) Just as long as you are there Be the first to know about the Grateful Dead’s exclusive limited-edition releases, breaking news on the band, community events, and so much more. Baltimore and D.C. Be ready for a brand new beat starts and ends within the same node. There'll be swinging, swaying (Everywhere) $100. '73-'74, Cornell They'll be laughing, singing, music swinging and dancing in the street, It doesn't matter what you wear just as long as you are there Anniversary, Dave's Please try again later. (Dancing in the street), Grateful Dead Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. 7" Singles Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. There'll be swinging, swaying, music playing and dancing in the street, Philadelphia, PA now (dancing in the street) Grateful Dead - Dancin' in the Streets Below you'll find a user-submitted list of the best Grateful Dead Dancin' in the Streets. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Oh, summer's here and the time is right, oh, for dancing in the street Start the wiki, Hey, comin' out around the world be ready for a brand new beatOh, summer's here and the time is right, oh, for dancing in the streetDancing in…. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Can't forget them other cities (dancing in the street). Leave feedback. Dancing in Chicago (dancing in the street) By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Grateful Dead based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the. They'll be music everywhere (everywhere) Label: Arista - DEAD 1 • Format: Vinyl 12 The Grateful Dead - Dancin' In The Streets (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.