A friend of mine once said “All the great men are dying and I don’t feel too well”. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A nation does turn its lonely eyes toward them. DIED IN 2005 Just people we cared about, people who impacted our lives to some degree. In answer to the question, where have you gone Joe DiMaggio…well, he died. DIED IN 2015 DIED IN 2006 It can serve as a way for family and friends of the deceased to find closure. DIED IN 2014 This list of celebrity open casket funerals is not for the faint of heart, but these final images - and the stories behind them - are often important to remember. After suffering a cerebral hemorrhage while driving through the hills of Monaco, Grace Kelly died in a car crash and was committed to her final resting place in the Grimaldi family vault.

Dead people look alive during the weirdest funerals of all time Mar 17, 2016 at 12:45 PM From a dead body in a rocking chair to a dead body boxing, see the most bizarre funerals of all time. In lieu of a final message, fans and loved ones can take a moment to look at or pay their respects to the body.

15 Surprising And Little-Known Facts About Martin Luther King Jr.#776 of 1,172 The Best Writers of All Time#62 of 342 The Greatest American Writers of All Time. DIED IN 2004 DIED IN 2020 That was a joke of course but unfortunately a lot of the great ones have passed away and from what I see of today’s offerings they can never be replaced. However, some may do it as a way to say good bye to fans, while others may have wanted to make a final statement, even after they’d passed. It may seem ironic, but whether you’re saying good bye to a celebrity or to a member of your own family, being present for the funeral is one of the best ways to begin the healing process through mourning. I tried to list a popular credit for many of them in case the name was familiar but you needed a helpful hint to bring a face into focus. Because many were people … If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. DIED IN 2003 Before he was flown back to Seattle to be buried, a public mourning was held for his fans, and close to 20,000 people, Bruce Lee Stories That Show How Man Became Legend. DIED IN 2007

In 2006, a number of celebrities, including Michael Jackson, paid their respects to James Brown at his funeral. Bruce Lee Stories That Show How Man Became Legend#254 of 1,030 The Best Actors in Film History#49 of 310 The Coolest Actors Ever. DIED IN 1998 2020-10-27. U V W X Y Z,