2006 Monte Carlo SS 5.3L. } Cool programmer. To make it even faster the T2 is also WiFi-capable! DiabloSport Customer Reviews. The voice of our customer is extremely important. DiabloSport Performance Chips Reviews. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), […] be mounted up was going to make it a job of work, so I put it off. It’s much quicker to boot than the old T-1000, although I would still be okay with it moving even faster. Some were satisfied, others noticed almost no improvements, but I decided to give it a try. I can’t hardly wait to put […], Well it’s nothing major, but I just ordered the RPM aluminum rear firewall today! } .content ul li { Unlock the full potential of your engine, with a Predator 2 from DiabloSport today. The voice of our customer is extremely important. I didn’t measure everything up, but I’d estimate the cable at a solid 1.5 to 2 feet longer than the old trinity cable. And I like I bought it, cause it really works as described. And whether you need a 50 state compatible version or want that full custom tuning ability, DiabloSport has a model for you. Reading over the Diablosport downloads page didn’t indicate that anything else would work with the unit, so I searched their forum. Check Latest Price. categoryId : catKey + '.html' .content ol li { We hope you had a good experience. Easy to use everything is self-explanatory. Installation was very easy. Secondary to that weirdness though are two really cool features. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Follow me on instagram @worldsfastesthemi! The tuner is fast, works well, and the 91 octane tune works great. DiabloSport® - Predator 2™ Tuner. I received my Diablosport Trinity T2 tuner in the mail a few days ago. My truck performs so much better than it did before I installed this one. One of the first things I noticed about the OBD-II cable (that I had apparently missed in my initial readings on it) is that it uses an HDMI port. Lots of features! Used or purchased a Diablosport product? Nice Tuner! Turns out the new Diablosport Trinity T2 uses the ‘Ignition’ software originally developed for the inTune tuners. Inside my FedEx box was the T2 box, completely sealed in plastic. I’ve read a lot of reviews before buying this tuner. Packaged very well even if shipped internationally. Plugged it in and immediately noticed a difference in how often the engine goes into 4 cylinders, this should make a noticeable difference in gas consumption on my road trip from Texas to California. A great option that meets … Don’t get me wrong, I’m stoked that I won’t have to deal with the sometimes-difficult duplex connector from the old trinity, but this is the only time I’ve seen a HDMI connection used for something other than A/V. We encourage you to rate our products and let us know what you think.