Top Lyrics of 2011. In 1984, the show was syndicated and renamed The Adventures of Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. share. Help Police Another notable episode, "Gang Wars", featured a child being shot and killed. [7] Like most Saturday morning cartoons of the era, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids contained an adult laugh track, which was eliminated during the final season. At the end of most episodes (with some exceptions in the case of particularly serious themes), the gang would sing a song about the theme of the day. Fat Albert Theme Song Lyrics. Hey, hey, hey It's Fat Albert And I'm gonna sing a song for you And Bill's gonna show you a thing or two You'll have some fun now with me a Hey, hey, hey It's Fat Albert And I'm gonna sing a song for you And Bill's gonna show you a thing or two You'll have some fun now with me a Good Junk In 1969, a TV special was aired named Hey, Hey, Hey, It's Fat Albert. The film stars Kenan Thompson as Fat Albert, Kyla Pratt, and Bill Cosby. “Open Up Your Heart and Let The Sunshine In”, “Violent Femmes” Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah (Means I Love You)”, Dig “Fat Albert Theme”, Face To Face “I'm Popeye The Sailor Man”, Tripping Daisy “Friends-Sigmund and The Seamonsters” No_Favorite. Na, na, na, gonna have a good time Na, na, na Billboard Hot 100. For other uses, see. Na, na, na, gonna have a good time Play download. The song's chorus ("Na-na-na, gonna have a good time!") All of the classic o... BACK! To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With. Lou Scheimer, Erika Scheimer, Keith Allen, Lane Vaux, Pepe Brown, Dementra McHenry, Eric Suter, and Gerald Edwards provided additional voices. Learning from each other while we do our thing In 1969, a TV special was aired named Hey, Hey, Hey, It's Fat Albert. Leave feedback. Fat Albert Theme Song Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids was named the 82nd best animated series by IGN.[12]. Another segment was added: "Legal Eagle", a crime-fighting eagle with a pair of bumbling police deputy squirrels. It was also be seen weekdays on the now-defunct Sky Angel services Angel Two and Kids & Teens TV, as well as World Harvest Television. will be sent to address. Dig - Fat Albert Theme Lyrics. The show, based on Cosby's remembrances of his childhood gang, focused on Fat Albert (known for his catchphrase "Hey hey hey! Side 1: Liz Phair with Material Issue “The Tra La La Song (One Banana, Two Banana)” Sponge “Go Speed Racer Go”, Mary Lou Lord with Semisonic “Sugar Sugar”, Matthew Sweet “Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?”, Juliana Hatfield and Tanya Donelly “Josie and The Pussycats”, Side 2: Collective Soul “The Bugaloos”, Butthole Surfers “Underdog”, Helmet “Gigantor”, The Ramones “Spider-Man”, Reverend Horton Heart “Jonny Quest-Stop That Pigeon”, Side 3: Frente! Would hurt nothin', - I certify that I am over 13 years old. What Must I Do? Do you know the lyrics for this track? For this, Ken Mundie relied on animator Amby Paliwoda, a former Disney artist. Paper AAI7706369. Na, na, na, gonna have a good time Na, na, na, gonna have a good time One of Bill Cosby's early comedy routines revolved around his childhood. [23] Unfortunately, this never happened as they only re-released The Fat Albert Halloween Special and The Fat Albert Easter Special on DVD via distribution partner Genius Products. Electronic Doctoral Dissertations for UMass Amherst. Fat Albert Party Theme 6.61MB - 04:42. In every show's opening Cosby would playfully warn: This is Bill Cosby comin' at you with (lots of) music and fun, and if you're not careful you may learn something before it's done. Huh Cover versions of Ed Fournier and Ricky Sheldon's Fat Albert Theme: Fat Albert Theme by Dig (1995) see more Cover versions of Fatboy Slim's Praise You: Praise You by Mind Electric (2016) Praise You by Cloud Control (2014) Praise You by Funk Master (2009) see more. Hey Hey Hey You'll have some fun now with me and all the gang Available format and bitrate: MP3/270kbps. The character Fat Albert first appeared in Bill Cosby's stand-up comedy routine "Buck Buck," as recorded on his 1967 album Revenge. This sequence, similar to those seen in other Filmation shows including The Archie Show, has often been parodied. [2], The show features an educational lesson in each episode, emphasized by Cosby's live-action segments. For the animated portion of the special, it was necessary to develop the actual appearance of each of the Fat Albert Gang's characters. Hey, hey, hey ... 13 - Dig - Fat Albert Theme 5.32MB - 03:47. Production lasted for 12 years, though production of the series was not continuous.