Happiness is a difficult word to define, in general. Related: Here's How Much Money You Have to Make to Be Satisfied and Happy. For me, I think making 1000x more than that seems like the best option in the world. No. Doing so will free up time so you can do more of what you love. of Words greater than 7 chars: 26 40, Attribute Value Ideal No. Image credit: Having enough money means no anxiety when shopping at the grocery store, going out to eat or paying your rent. of Words greater than 5 chars: 73 100 of Different Words: 171 200 Many studies have shown that happiness levels increase with income up to roughly $75,000 in annual salary. These differ for everyone, but examples might include doing the laundry, cooking, driving and doing household chores. Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.647 0.12 No. She has been very popular in Japan for last several years because of her beauty and fantastic acting skill. Money can also enable you to learn new things. Having enough money means no anxiety when shopping … We help millions each year, and I'm proud to help. That being said, I still like it. In your opinion what is the most important characteristic for example honesty intelligence a sense of humor that a person can have to be successful in life Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer When you write your a, Students at universities often have a choice of places to live They may choose to live in university dormitories or they may choose to live in apartments in the community Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living. The examples are endless but include vacations, sporting events, nice meals, tours and shows. For example, one of my friends how own his business works 6 days a week. On the other hand, I have seen many people who have happy lives without money because they are surrounded by love. After that, there tends to be little correlation between income and happiness. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Picking up new skills and finding hobbies that we love will make us happier. Score: 20 in 30 To begin with, money can't buy love. But what I've found is that with more money comes a lot more stress in my life. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? of Words greater than 7 chars: 26 40 Sentence Length SD: 8.332 7.5 No. Even though people have money, if they don't have time to enjoy their life, it is worthless money. Therefore, spending money on experiences will give you many moments of happiness as well as positive memories to look back on. That is why, generally, experiences tend to create higher happiness levels than items. Happiness is a hard word to define. Happy life usually come from having good friends and family who care about us. No. Here's How Much Money You Have to Make to Be Satisfied and Happy, My Constant Hustle and Grind Led to a Serious Anxiety Attack -- Don't Let It Happen to You, 7 Reasons Why Spending Money on Experiences Makes Us Happier Than Buying Stuff, The Relationship Between Physical and Mental Health, Hard Work and Happiness, For Social Experiment, Japanese Billionaire Gives $9 Million to People On Twitter, Entrepreneur and Actor Ryan Devlin Shares His Approach to Happiness and Fatherhood, Exercise Officially Makes You Happier Than Money, According to Yale and Oxford Research. One of the largest struggles faced with buying things is that, although they are novel and exciting at first, they become normalized and you forget to appreciate them. Professional athletes should not earn as much money as they do.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. This type of security is overlooked when you are used to it. When you have the opportunity, though, it will make you happier. Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.239 0.07 Consequently, it is worthwhile to spend money to get more out of your hobbies and interests. Entrepreneur Store scours the web for the newest software, gadgets & web services. of Characters: 1291 1500 If you are someone who enjoys art, then buying paintings and pictures for your house will make you happier. Everyone has different viewpoints on happiness from their own past actions. of Words: 299 350 Avg. Happiness is a difficult word to define, in general. Helping a sibling, parent or friend through a tough time can be a great feeling. I personally have gotten involved with Open to Hope and Compassionate Friends. of Sentences: 17 15 Extroverts are better leaders than introverts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Some people believe that money can buy happiness, while others disagree.