(0 fans), Alan Parsons (born 20 December 1948) is a British audio engineer, musician, and record producer. "Don't Let It Show Lyrics." Copyright: Writer(s): Eric Woolfson, Alan Parsons, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. They'll never own you, Even if you feel you've got nothing to hide Don't Let It Show Lyrics The Alan Parsons Project – Don't Let It Show. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30703027/Alan+Parsons, (Th System Of) Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Don't give in   Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Don't let it show, don't let it show Say you don't own me, Even if it's taking the easy way out Don't let it show, don't let it show Though it's getting harder to take what they say Just let it go, just let it go. He was involved with the production of several significant albums, including The Beatles' Abbey Road and Let It Be, as well as Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon for which Pink Floyd credit him as an important contributor. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Even if you want to believe there's a way Don't let it show I won't be there, I won't be there Don't give in Don't let it Say you don't care, say you don't care If it's getting harder to face everyday Don't let it Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This song was written long before the emergence of AIDS. Don't let it Though it's getting harder to take what they say Keep it inside of you Say you don't know me Say you don't own me Even if it's taking the easy way out, Keep it inside of you. Say you don't care, say you don't care I won't be there, I won't be there, But if you smile when they mention my name Even if it's taking the easy way out Don't give in Don't Let It Show, Don't Let It Show Though it's getting harder to take what they say Just let it go And if it hurts when they mention my name Say you don't know me And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Say you don't own me. And if you laugh when they say I'm to blame I won't be there, I won't be there, But if you smile when they mention my name STANDS4 LLC, 2020. They'll never own you, Even if you feel you've got nothing to hide Even though you know it's the wrong thing to say Copyright: Writer(s): Eric Woolfson, Alan Parsons Lyrics Terms of Use, If it's getting harder to face every day Keep it inside of you   And if it helps when they say I'm to blame We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Keep it inside of you Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Even if it's taking the easy way out Keep it inside of you Don't give in Don't … But if you smile when they mention my name Don't give in Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Say you don't care, say you don't care Don't … It’s super easy, we promise! And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Though it's getting harder to take what they say Say you don't know me Don't tell them anything FAVORITE Say you don't own me, Even if it's taking the easy way out Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. . Yes AIDS came along about four or five years later. I won't be there, I won't be there, But if you smile when they mention my name Don't tell them anything Don't let it show, Even though you know it's the wrong thing to say Just let it go, just let it go, And if it hurts when they mention my name Even if you feel you've got nothing to hide Don't let it show, Don't Let it Show by The Alan Parsons Project. They'll never own you Don't tell them anything Keep it inside of you Don’t have an account? Don't tell them anything, Even though you know it's the wrong thing to say They'll never know you Don't let it show, don't let it show Though it's getting harder to take what they say Just let it go, just let it go. Don't let it Don't give in Even if you want to believe there's a way Keep it inside of you Think you know music? They'll never know you And if it helps when they say I'm to blame And if it hurts when they mention my name Keep it inside of you And if you laugh when they say I'm to blame more », Sheet Music  Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Don't give in Don't let it show, Even though you know it's the wrong thing to say 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. And if it hurts when they mention my name Say you don't know me And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Say you don't own me. Don't give in Don't give in. Web. Keep it inside of you Don't let it show, don't let it show Test your MusicIQ here! Even if you want to believe there's a way Just let it go, just let it go, And if it hurts when they mention my name Lyrics.com. And if it hurts when they mention my name Keep it inside of you Just let it go Parsons' own group, The Alan Parsons Project, as well as his subsequent solo recordings, have also been successful commercially. Don't let it show, don't let it show And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't Let It Show Lyrics: If it's getting harder to face everyday / Don't let it show, don't let it show / Though it's getting harder to take what they say / Just let it go / And if it hurts when they Say you don't own me, Even if it's taking the easy way out They'll never own you, Even if you feel you've got nothing to hide Don't let it show. Don't tell them anything Even if you want to believe there's a way Say you don't care, say you don't care Don't Let It Show, Don't Let It Show Don't let it show, don't let it show. Don't let it show. 29 Oct. 2020. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! They'll never know you And if you laugh when they say I'm to blame If it's getting harder to face everyday The Alan Parsons Project – Don't Let It Show. Say you don't know me Don't tell them anything Though it's getting harder to take what they say Though it's getting harder to take what they say They'll never know you "Don't Let It Show" as written by Eric Woolfson Alan Parsons, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Even if it's taking the easy way out Keep it inside of you Don't give in Don't … Don't Let It Show, Don't Let It Show Though it's getting harder to take what they say Just let it go And if it hurts when they mention my name Say you don't know me And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Say you don't own me. And if it hurts when they mention my name Say you don't know me And if it helps when they say I'm to blame Say you don't own me. Don't Let It Show Lyrics: If it's getting harder to face everyday / Don't let it show, don't let it show / Though it's getting harder to take what they say / Just let it go / And if it hurts when they Don't let it Don't let it Say you don't know me Copyright: Writer(s): Eric Woolfson, Alan Parsons Lyrics Terms of Use, If it's getting harder to face every day And if you laugh when they say I'm to blame Don't give in Don't tell them anything Don't tell them anything. Just let it go