Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Save The World - Style Of Eye & Carli Remix, Save The World (Futurebound vs. Metrik Remix). We ruled the world Don't you worry, don't you worry now There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the sounds from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake That's where I had my first heart break I still remember how it all changed My father said Don't you worry, don't you worry child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you … Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight, we were so young Don't you worry, don't you worry now. Yeah! My father said Yeah! Don't you worry, don't you worry child Nicole Cross Lyrics. Yeah! See heaven's got a plan for you. No mistake I still hear the songs reminding me of when Yeah! That's where I had my first heartbreak Still hear the song, reminding me of a friend. [Chorus] Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. In a happy home. Don't You Worry Child Lyrics. [Chorus] See heaven's got a plan for you See heaven's got a plan for you There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes From the places where I was born Make sure your selection Yeah! "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. Yeah! I still remember how it all changed Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) Lyrics, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Those days are gone. Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah! Thats where I had my first heart break See heaven's got a plan for you I still remember how it all changed. See heaven's got a plan for you See heaven's got a plan for you There was a time I met a guy of a different kind. This is just a preview! I still remember how it all changed See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Upon the hill across the blue lake, Ooh ooh ooh ooooh! Yeah! {Verse 2} There was a timе, I met a guy of a different kind Wе ruled the world, I … That's where I had my first heartbreak An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I hear the sounds from the places where I was born. Now the memory's on the wall Ooh ooh ooh ooooh! Upon the hill across the blue lake, Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall. Don't you worry, don't you worry now Don't you worry, don't you worry now I think of her now and then Yeah! Make sure your selection Don't you worry, don't you worry child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah! Don't you worry, don't you worry now." Those days are gone, now the memories on the wall See heaven's got a plan for you See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry, child Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you See heaven's got a plan for you Ooh ooh ooh ooooh! See heaven's got a plan for you, Anthem Lights Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child I hear the songs NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Don't you worry, don't you worry child Ooh ooh ooh ooooh! Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah! Yeah! Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah! [Verse 1] There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes. Upon the hill across the blue lake. Upon the hill across the blue lake I still remember how it all changed Up on the hill across the blue lake, Thats where I had my first heart break. We ruled the world, I was a king, I had a gold throne. We were so young, I think of her now and then See heaven's got a plan for you My father said. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a gold throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I still hearing the songs from the places where I was born Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Don't you worry, don't you worry, child There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind