The primarily Wilson-composed Pet Sounds album and "Good Vibrations" single (both released in 1966) featured a complex, intricate and multi-layered sound that wa… more », FAVORITE Being here with you feels so right Don't talk, take my hand and let me hear your heart beat Managed by the Wilsons' father Murry, the Beach Boys signed to Capitol Records in 1962. more », The Beach Boys are an American rock band, formed in 1961 in Hawthorne, California. Lyrics.com. The Translation of Don’t Talk - The Beach Boys in English and the original Lyrics of the Song. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. One of the sweetest songs I ever sang. Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/25368323/The+Beach+Boys, Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) [Stereo Mix], I Just Wasn't Made for These Times [Stereo Mix], Sloop John B - (Highlights From Tracking Date), Wouldn't It Be Nice - (Highlights From Tracking Date), Wouldn't It Be Nice - (Stereo Backing Track), Wouldn't It Be Nice - (Stereo Track With Background Vocals), You Still Believe in Me - (Intro-Session), You Still Believe in Me - [Intro-master Take], You Still Believe in Me - (Hightlights From Tracking Date), You Still Believe in Me (Stereo Backing Tracks), Hang on to Your Ego -(Highlights From Trackiing Date), Hang on to Your Ego - (Stereo Back Tracking), Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) - [Instrumental], I Just Wasn't Made For These Times - (Highlights From Tracking Date), Good Vibrations - (Highlights From Tracking Date), Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) [Acappella], I Just Wasn't Made For These Times - (Vocals Only), I Just Wasn't Made for These Times [Acappella], I Just Wasn't Made for These Times [Mono Version], Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) [*]. Don't talk, take my hand and listen to my heart beat Web. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview! Don't talk, put your head on my shoulder Don't talk, close your eyes and be still And I can see so much in your eyes Listen, listen, listen Don't talk, put your head on my shoulder, The Beach Boys Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Come close, close your eyes and be still. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The Oak Ridge Boys). "Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) Lyrics." I can hear so much in your sighs It is the fourth track on the album Pet Sounds. You can click on one to see the corresponding lyrics and translations. On the line "Listen to my heart...beat", Brian stated: "I felt very deeply about that line. Don't Talk Lyrics: I can hear so much in your sighs / And I can see so much in your eyes / There are words we both could say / But don't talk, put your head on my shoulder / Come close, close your Test your MusicIQ here! Come close, close your eyes and be still Make sure your selection Don't talk, take my hand and let me hear your heart beat Being here with you feels so right We could live forever tonight lets not think about tomorrow And don't talk put your head on my shoulder Come close, close your eyes and be still Don't talk, take my hand and listen to my heart beat Listen, listen, listen Don't talk, put your head on my shoulder Christopher Cross), Come Go With Me (Feat. We could live forever tonight lets not think about tomorrow And I can see so much in your eyes.   Think you know music? The band's early music gained popularity across the United States for its close vocal harmonies and lyrics reflecting a Southern California youth culture of surfing, cars, and romance. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The Beach Boys has published a new song entitled 'Don’t Talk ' taken from the album 'Pet Sounds' published on Monday 5 October 2020 and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation.   But don't talk, put your head on my shoulder. This is the list of 17 songs contained into the album. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lyrics to 'Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)' by The Beach Boys. Beach Boys Lyrics. Come close, close your eyes and be still There are words we both could say. So they are lyrics and translations of. . 29 Oct. 2020. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. Don't talk, close your eyes and be still "Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder)" is a song written by Brian Wilson and Tony Asher for the American rock band The Beach Boys. (I Saw Santa) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, (I Saw Santa) Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Previously Unreleased, California Saga (On My Way To Sunny Californ-i-a), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I think that's what people liked." I have to say I'm proud of it. "Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)" I can hear so much in your sighs. Don't talk, put your head on my shoulder   Lyrics of Don’t Talk by The Beach Boys I can hear so much in your sighs And I can see so much in your eyes There are words we both could say But don't talk, put your head on my shoulder Come close, close your eyes and be still Don't talk, take my hand and let me hear your heart beat Being here with you feels so right We could live forever tonight Let's not think about tomorrow And don't talk, put your head on … Don’t Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) Lyrics. The Beach Boys is one of the world's best-selling bands of all time and the first American and the first pop band to reach the 50 year milestone. There are words we both could say And don't talk put your head on my shoulder Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. The song is one of three tracks on Pet Sounds where Brian is the only Beach Boy performing. [Verse 1: Brian Wilson] I can hear so much in your sighs. We want to remind you some other old album preceeding this one: Many Lyrics and Translations. Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. But don't talk, put your head on my shoulder I can hear so much in your sighs And I can see so much in your eyes There are words we both could say But don't talk, put your head on my shoulder Come close, close your eyes and be still Don't talk, take my hand and let me hear your heart beat Being here with you feels so right We could live forever tonight Lets not think about tomorrow And don't talk put your head on my shoulder Come close, close your eyes … The song was demoed as a wordless chorale. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Good Vibrations (Feat. starts and ends within the same node. And I can see so much in your eyes. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! STANDS4 LLC, 2020.