The TV series is still going strong and many people love it. Welcome to the real world, Michael! Eleanor: Can we be tested together as a group? TV Show Quotes. Okay? "I wasn't a failed DJ. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Contents ©2008-2020 quotational.com | About. -Michael, "I have no idea what's going on, but everyone is talking and I should, too." Are we missing anything? Chidi: There's an old Chinese proverb... "Lies are like tigers. "We're all just corpses who haven't yet begun to decay.". The Good Place has plenty of great characters, but Michael might just be one of the most complex. -Michael, "I wasn't a failed DJ. When it first aired, we weren't entirely sure how we felt about it, but after a few episodes, it quickly found a place in our hearts. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Though he appears to be a normal human, Michael is, in fact, a being beyond human understanding. These are ten of his best quotes. – Michael, The Good Place 4×02 Michael goes all-in on the “if at first you don’t succeed” thing, reminding Eleanor (and us) that some things are worth fighting for, … We all died, and now we're killing her. Chidi: Questions?Eleanor: Uh, yeah, a few. That's EDM. It ran for sixteen years on the BBC. I did cheat. 1 quote have been tagged as the-good-place: The Good Place: ‘Michael: You won't really know what's going to happen to you. The Good Place is the kind of sitcom that is built on big ideas. Why is that so hard to remember?" Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! That's how you got Beyoncé." The ad also states that it will be collecting your data. And "Al-Jamil" means "beautiful," so my full name altogether means... 2. Visit our site now! I wrote down "what? Reporting on what you care about. AWWWWW. -Eleanor, "I can't go, I'm too young to die and too old to eat off the kids' menu. 1. Chidi: (pointing to the board) Plato! The point is, she straight up sucks, bro. C… You are the most self-obsessed person I have ever met.Eleanor: You should see Kendall Jenner's Instagram feed. -Michael, "Why do bad things always happen to mediocre people who are lying about their identities?" "Chidi: Congratulations?Eleanor: Thank you. Michael is not into your class. But if it weren't crazy, they wouldn't call it a leap of faith. It is so easy to live with a lie. Like your parents. Good Place quotes is filled with the most memorable quotes you have heard from the characters in the hit show TV series The Good Place. It's really a pretty dastardly plan when you think about it. In the words of a very wise Bed, Bath, and Beyond employee I once knew, "Go ahead and cry all you want, but you're gonna have to pay for that toilet plunger.". Right now I'm the best student. Wait a minute, is it "Chip-o-tottle?". You might remember that Michael's experimental neighborhood in. So I simply did myself." Quotes by Genres. Chidi: Do you hear music?Eleanor: That's not music. Now I do selfless things without even thinking about it. Face it, dude. -Shawn, "So, making decisions isn't necessarily my strong suit." I just ethics'd you in the face, Chidi! It was a side of Michael we had never seen, and the reveal was absolutely brilliant. That’s the sound that my brain makes all the time.” Michael “Kissing is gross. -Chidi, "I argue that we choose to be good because of our bonds with other people and our innate desire to treat them with dignity. Eleanor: Oh, so now I'm supposed to be nice and make friends and treat her with mutual respect?Chidi: Yeah!Eleanor: That's exactly what she wants me to do, Chidi, wake up!Chidi: That's what everyone wants everyone to do. -Chidi, "You died alone because you couldn't commit to anyone." -Chidi, "Lies are always more convincing when they're closer to the truth." And "Al-Jamil" means "beautiful," so my full name all together means-Eleanor: "Congratulations, Beautiful. Of course, Gina from Brooklyn Nine-Nine would completely agree with this sentiment. There's way too many Spider-Man movies! You still haven't talked to Jason about your romantic baggage. This might not come as a huge shock, but when Chidi and Eleanor are in France, we spot a sign that lists Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoirs, who were philosophers. Good Place Quotes is a website dedicated to listing some of the memorable quotes of the series The Good Place. It's not just another show about workplace fiends or a middle-class family. I know it sounds crazy. Rule two: no more Spider-Man movies! Jason: I don't know, this plan seems complicated.Eleanor: To be fair, you also once said that about an orange.Jason: They don't make sense. I'm better when it's one-one-one and we're both looking at our phones and I don't know the other person and we don't talk. People meet, they get a good feeling, and then they get to work building a relationship. This is yet another moment where Michael reveals a truth about life on Earth that only he knew about. Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox. Michael, Jason Mendoza, The Good Place 02x02: Dance Dance Resolution Michael : I'm an immortal being with abilities you can only dream of. This problem proves to be too boring for Michael, who makes it all too real for the group. D'Arcy Carden (Janet) is also wearing it in the interview that immediately followed the finale! But I went to American schools, so I also speak English. It's terrible, and it's great. It's really a pretty dastardly plan when you think about it. They're made. One of the things that fills him with joy and wonder is nothing more than a combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. I was pre-successful.". And that is not easy for me to say. "and ruining it a little so you can have more of it.". You just mash From Transformers? I'm going to be the velociraptor.Chidi: You trying to say valedictorian? NEXT: The Good Place: 10 Things We Need To See In Season 4, All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. People meet, they get a good feeling, and then they get to work building a relationship. Eleanor: What's this show called again?Tahani: Deirdre and Margaret. Not only is it incredibly hilarious in its own unique way, it is also incredibly endearing and sentimental. The Good Place Quotes. -Chidi, "I just want to sit and stare at nothing." It's a glowing cube.Jason: Like the All-Spark? First, this eagle-eyed Twitter user points out that Michael's dog is named Jason and he's wearing a bowtie the color of the Jacksonville Jaguars. "Eleanor: That's it?Chidi: I guess it's more poetic in Mandarin. Eleanor:"Congratulations, Beautiful.." 3. ", "What Would Rihanna Do?" I get it now. Michael claims it is because he thinks frozen yogurt is really great, although this quote almost seems to give away the entire game early on in the series.