Det er dog ikke helt så skummelt som hans hensigter med kvinder, de skal nemlig helst tilhøre ham for evigt. Finally, the women in this film are sexy. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You know, everything in life is location, location, location." I love the sight gags, the one-liners, the play-on-words, and the fun he pokes at "serious" movies. Although the scene only last a minute, Dracula's ample-breasted brides in Transylvania ooze sensuality as they attempt to lunch on the unsuspecting Renfield: You may never think of polishing furniture the same way again. View cart for details. "Read full review, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs. Thank God the DVD was not damaged. Name So much blood!" Buy Dracula: Dead and Loving It [DVD] [Widescreen, Subtitled, Dolby] at MoviesUnlimited.com. Please try again. Scenes that are authentic to the 1931 original, such as the usherette at the opera, are hysterical--and may not be fully appreciated if one has not recently viewed the original film. Dracula: Dead and Loving It Under sin evige søgen efter frisk blod begiver Grev Dracula sig til England, hvor han har købt et skummelt gammelt slot. Dracula on Blu-ray (025192189814) from Universal. Lucy Westenra - "Let me show you the deep, raw passion of unbridled sexual frenzy." Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018. Product is In Stock at our warehouse, ready for immediate shipment if ordered before 3pm ET. UU. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. I'll have you know that's my knee you're straddling! 90 min. And I am still waiting for Mel to release History of the World Part 2, because I really want to see "Hitler on Ice" and "Jews in Space! isibly dismayed as the women in his life make the transition from civilized British damsels to sexy, passion-filled Vamps. Something went wrong. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Jonathan Harker - "She's dead enough! Sounds like a normal Dracula movie, right? There's a problem loading this menu right now. It may not be of the classic one-of-the-funniest-films-ever-made status that is so well earned by Young Frankenstein, but it is a film you should enjoy time and time again. Professor Van Helsing - "Hit her again, she's almost dead!" Directed by Tod Browning and George Melford. Doctor Seward - "Give him an enema...it will give him a feeling of accomplishment." Sold by sophies-movies and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Movies / TV: Comedy-Contemporary, Horror-Monsters: 053939270020 Wrong my brains out! UPC 053939270020 is associated with product Dracula: Dead and Loving It (DVD), find 053939270020 barcode image, product images, UPC 053939270020 related product info and online shopping info Ultimate Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul Blu-ray Collection: Breaking Bad: The Comp... Iron Man 1-3 (Complete Collection Box-Set) - Captain America 1-3 (Complete Collecti... STAR TREK 7-MOVIE MOTION PICTURE BLU-RAY COLLECTION FEATURING CAPTAIN KIRK, SPOCK &... Top Gear: The Complete Season 16 [Blu-ray]. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. I have been to many, many stakings. Directed by Mel Brooks. Lucy Westenra- "So are these!" R. Blu Rays Goes good with ice cream. DirectToU, LLC is the seller of all TCM merchandise and is solely responsible for all aspects of your purchase. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Brooks himself is funny as Van Helsing and Steven Weber is very funny as Jonathan Harker--who is visibly dismayed as the women in his life make the transition from civilized British damsels to sexy, passion-filled Vamps. Jonathan Harker - "But Lucy...I'm British!" Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017. Dracula: Dead and Loving It Under sin evige søgen efter frisk blod begiver Grev Dracula sig til England, hvor han har købt et skummelt gammelt slot. One of Mel Brooks and Leslie Nielson's finest/funniest movies. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Mel Brooks is Mel Brooks. He's a master of comedic clichés and obviously took great delight introducing elements of one story into another., like the deus ex machine employed when Miracle, the Wonder Horse, having originated in "History of the World, Part I, rescues the pretend king in the French Revolution. It's hard to describe it...have you ever been to Paris?" Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital stereo; Subtitles: English, Spanish, French; audio commentary by Brooks, others; theatrical trailer. Orders of $25.00 or more will be shipped our Standard Shipping option and the shipping is completely FREE. Dracula: Dead and Loving It Blu-ray. The undisputed king of hilariously quotable films, Mel has delivered hit after hit after hit, each one as memorable as the next. Là je ne peux donner plus de quatre. Buying the following movies individually would cost considerably more, so snagging this collection is a great buy without a doubt: Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 16, 2018. Funny Funny Funny! Directed by Tod Browning and George Melford. He's a vaudevillian vandal escaped from his true home, the theatrical stage of old. His use of intruding upon the "fourth wall" creates additional moments of hilarity. All in all, a highly enjoyable, and actually fairly effective rendition of the Dracula legend in stupendous color. Although the scene only last a minute, Dracula's ample-breasted brides in Transylvania ooze sensuality as they attempt to lunch on the unsuspecting Renfield: You may never think of polishing furniture the same way again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Price Match Guarantee. All in all, a highly enjoyable, and actually fairly effective rendition of the Dracula legend in stupendous color. Spoofed in a way only an undead Count could be, Dracula is hilarious, enamored with young Mina, and frustrated with his henchman. Leslie Nielson makes a marvelous Dracula and Peter MacNichol is inspired as the insane insect-gulping Renfield. Staring Manuel Arbo, Carmen Guerrero, Barry Norton and Pablo Alvarez Rubio. In one of the best moments in the film, MacNichol snatches insects out of the air and off the ground as an incredulous Harvey Korman, as Dr. Seward, slowly catches on. Amazing Value! Revel! had it coming!" Stakes, garlic, mirrors and more - they're all part of vampire lore. He is irreverent, punches sacred cows (Alex Karras does in Blazing Saddles), and everyone is better off for laughing. Please try again. It really is “good to be the king!”Contains the films Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, High Anxiety, History Of The World Part 1, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Silent Movie, To Be Or Not To Be and The Twelve Chairs. Finally, the women in this film are sexy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. I thought this might be an aspect ratio issue with my BluRay player or TV, but unfortunately it's not. More Comedy, Movies and Dracula DVDs available @ DVD Empire. It had an extreme price cut and I could not pass it up. Count on lots of laughs in this Mel Brooks vampire spoof starring Leslie Nielsen as the legendary bloodsucker, out looking for new necks to conquer. My product arrived late to me, took longer than it should've for the weight of the product. ... To have so many classic Mel Brook's masterpieces of comedy on Blu-ray for under $40 is simply incredible. I believe it to be worth the investment so as one would say the buy is not just a "Roll in the Hay" (pardon the Pun). These are decent transfers, but there is a weird zoom in some films which indicate a poor transfer quality. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals. You can ignore it in some cases, but there are many iconic shots in Young Frankenstein where characters faces are cut off. This is wrong, do you hear me, WRONG! You have to know where to stand! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.