(CNN)It sounds like an Arab woman has Champagne Papi all up in his feelings ... LMAAAOOOO Drake went Arabic this time pic.twitter.com/J5eIm4w9Jg, Drake featured in the music video for "Only You Freestyle. ", Drake and British rapper Headie One dropped ", It started off simple enough, with Drake alluding to an Arab woman telling him that he has very, But then the Grammy Award-winning artist started spitting rhymes in Arabic. Keeping with the Middle Eastern theme, he then name-drops Gaza -- but not the Palestinian territory. Updated 2010 GMT (0410 HKT) July 23, 2020. Social media wants some respect put on T-Raww's name. Drake speaking Arabic in his latest freestyle tho , One comment on the YouTube video read: “When drake speaks Arabic previous fan base: US. Drake adding Arabic to his accent collection pic.twitter.com/MNZMhMA2zI, Drake adding “fluent in French and Arabic” in his CV like: pic.twitter.com/ew4MlJJy1c. This could be a reference to a photograph Drake took with the son of Dubai's ruler, Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, which the rapper captioned as “Finally found my long lost brother.”, Finally found my long lost brother @mansoorbinmohammed #M8, A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on Mar 11, 2015 at 5:10am PDT.

New fan base: Middle East.”. July 20, 2020.

In 2018, he used the term “InshAllah,” which is Arabic for “God willing,” on his song “Diplomatic Immunity.” Going back even further, Drizzy said “Habibi” (also meaning “My love”) on his More Life track “Portland” in 2017. How might a potential Biden win change US policy on Turkey? On the 2018 track Mia, Drake sang entirely in Spanish. Article continues below advertisement

Drake’s Arabic line wasn’t the only big topic on “Only You Freestyle.” Drizzy appeared to take aim at Pusha T and Kanye West, suggesting Kanye has been hiding behind Push during their longtime feud. Rather, a neighborhood nicknamed Gaza in the Jamaican town of Portmore, which is renowned for its dancehall scene.

GURU.". Others poked fun at Drake for seeming to adopt yet another accent. (File photo: AFP), Last Update: Tuesday, 21 July 2020 KSA 14:46 - GMT 11:46, Nice attack: Twitter removes Mahathir’s tweet on killing millions of French people, US elections: Biden has 89 percent chance of beating Trump, poll projects, New Zealand slams Qatar as Kiwi woman revealed as victim of forced airport exams.

“Habibti” is Arabic for “My love” and “أنا أكيد، إنت وأنا أحلى” (pronounced “ana akeed, inti wa ana ahla”) is Arabic for “I’m certain you and I look better together.”, LMAAAOOOO Drake went Arabic this time pic.twitter.com/J5eIm4w9Jg. One joked that Drake only learned Arabic words to impress fellow artist and speculative crush Rihanna, who had previously dated a Saudi billionaire.

", That basically translates to: "My love, please. The second part of the lyric loosely translates as “I’m sure you and I look better [together],” and caused a storm on Twitter as users analyzed Drake’s use of Arabic and his accent. related news I just wanna talk pic.twitter.com/HMo7hrCS1i. But it's not the first time that Drake has laced his lyrics with Arabic. Cardi B Originally Wanted To Put A Spider On Megan Thee Stallion's Head For 'WAP' Video, Lil Wayne Endorses Donald Trump & Touts His Platinum Plan At The White House, EarthGang's Wowgr8 Insists He Wasn't Dissing J. Cole On 'Bang Freestyle', DaBaby & 2 Chainz Deliver Notable Bars On Kanye West's Squeaky Clean 'Nah Nah Nah' Remix, Lil Baby Says He's Too Focused On 'Making Millions' To Worry About Winning BET Hip Hop Awards, 50 Cent 'Wasn't Serious' About Donald Trump Endorsement According To Ex Chelsea Handler, Eminem Congratulated By Royce Da 5'9 For 'Music To Be Murdered By' Million Sales Milestone, 2Pac's Estate Urges People To Vote With ‘Me Against The World’ Lyrics — & Some Fans Aren't Happy, Busta Rhymes Details Making Of Kendrick Lamar Collaboration 'Look Over Your Shoulder', Jadakiss References Tory Lanez & Megan The Stallion Shooting In New Verse, 2 Chainz Club Employee Reportedly Shot & Killed During Argument Over Admission Price, Kendrick Lamar Raps On Busta Rhymes' Jackson 5-Sampling 'Look Over Your Shoulder' Single, Trippie Redd Will Preview 'Pegasus' In Premiere Episode Of New TikTok Series 'Watermarked', Roc Nation Rapper Freeway Reveals His Son Has Died: 'This Right Here Is A Pain Like I Never Felt', Westside Gunn Makes His Feelings Clear About Eminem's Tweet Promoting The Alchemist's Album, Ebro Darden Declares Tekashi 6ix9ine Is 'Completely Finished', Nick Cannon Says Eminem Has Best Flow Of All Time: 'Salute To You King', 50 Cent Says 'Fuck Donald Trump' After Ex Chelsea Handler Entices Him With Sex, Drake Recreates His Album Covers To Announce 'Certified Lover Boy' Release Date, Offset, Diddy, Common, De La Soul & More Join The Anti-Trump Wagon, Lil Pump Endorses Donald Trump Over Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'Fuck Sleepy Joe Nigga, Trump 2020 Bitch', Tory Lanez Promises 'Flood Of New Music' Following 'DAYSTAR' Album, Chris Brown Slams His Haters: If I Can't Earn Ya Respect, I'll Earn Your Fear', Eminem Plugs The Alchemist's New Album 'The Food Villain', Sada Baby Wants To Trade Eminem For Nickelback Because He Hates His Raps & Persona, 50 Cent Says 'Vote For Trump' After Seeing Joe Biden's Tax Plan: 'I Don't Care Trump Doesn't Like Black People', Diddy On 2020 Election: 'WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A RACE WAR', Royce Da 5'9 Reacts To BET Hip Hop Awards Lyricist Of The Year Snub, Ice Cube Defends Trump Association During Interview With CNN's Chris Cuomo Then Calls Out Don Lemon, Mac Miller Fans Outraged Over TDE's REASON Name-Dropping Him On New Album, T.I.

Something’s Wrong. Drake… Where Drake is picking up his Arabic is anybody's guess. Drake adding “fluent in French and Arabic” in his CV like: pic.twitter.com/ew4MlJJy1c, Drake walking out the studio after thinking he killed that one Arabic line in his verse pic.twitter.com/KobzPQOd5M, — Laith (@laithalishious) July 20, 2020, Yusuf’s and Hamza’s listening to this new drake and headie song pic.twitter.com/39fdyTGVQk, Drake adding Arabic to his accent collection, drake be rapping in a British accent with British terminology and speaking Arabic…. Coronavirus: What do waning COVID-19 antibodies tell us about immunity and vaccines? Some Twitter users also suggested that Drake’s pronunciation of “ahla” [better] sounded more like a swear word in Arabic. Then again, Drake is an international star with fans all over the Middle East -- so why not rap in Arabic? Drake kept his run of new music going on Monday (July 20) by teaming up with UK rapper Headie One on a song called “Only You Freestyle.” While Drizzy’s drill flow was enough to talk about on its own, Twitter users couldn’t help but focus on his Arabic references. The 'Bop' rapper does not have fans in his neighbors, who have contributed largely to the 31 police visits he's received at his North Carolina residence since December. Drake is the talk of the internet after he rapping in Arabic in a new track but just what does Drake say in Arabic in the song, Only You Freestyle? This isn’t the first time Drake has included Arabic words in his lyrics. Drake, real name Aubrey Drake Graham, is one of the world’s most successful music artists, with 39 million followers on Twitter and an estimated net worth of approximately $150 million. The rapper has previously attracted attention for using slang and musical styles from the UK, particularly phrases popular with UK drill or grime rappers, and has performed live with younger UK artists such as Section Boyz.