Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Fields Remedies / Technical Service Bulletins, Meets and Events Archive (previous years), VBOA International Meet - Netherlands - 18th - 21st May, VBOA National Rally aka Billing now at Market Harborough Showground) - 8/9th July 2017, VBOA - National Rally Billing 15th, 16th, 17th July, VBOA parts day international weekend ( in Ireland with camping) May (tbc), VBOA - National Rally Billing 11th & 12th July, Performance Vauxhall Show (PVS) 2011 - 11/12th June 2011, VBOA National Rally (Billing) 2011 - 2nd/3rd July 2011, Total Vauxhall Live 2011 - 30th July 2011, VBOA Drive it to Duxford Day - 25th April 2010, Performance Vauxhall Show (PVS) 2010 - 12/13th June 2010, VBOA National Rally (Billing) 2010 - 10th/11th July 2010, Total Vauxhall Live (Castle Combe) - 7th August 2010, Performance Vauxhall Show (PVS) 2009 - 6-7th June, VBOA National Rally (Billing) 2009 - 11-12th July, Irmscher Factory Road Trip 2008 - 24th-29th April, Irmscher Factory Road Trip - 13-16th April, Children in Need 2007 - Pudsey goes on a Vectra-C.com road trip, East Midlands (RO - dog_poop - ARO - newboy), South West - RO (vacant) / ARO - (dave234), How much is it worth? Always happy to help and give advice no matter the time! On order: A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Quattro 177 Black Edition Daytona Grey. dtuk vs remap, black code tuning specs, black code remap reviews, black code tuning, dtuk vpt vectra c, black codes remaps review, dtuk review vauxhall, ecu z30dt remap, vectra v6 cdti remap or tuning box, vectra c 3.0 v6 cdti remap dtuk, https:www.vectra-c.comforumshowthread.php195889-DTUK-tuning-box-vs-black-code-remap-My-review!, Weve boxed over 150 2.0' and 3.0 Audi common ral engines without any dpf issues. xDaddyBearx, February 18, 2015 in Modifying your Golf R MK7. I was a long time sceptic when it comes to piggyback tuning, but this unit has changed my outlook. Each time the answers came back straight away, clear and concise. If you need immediate access there is the option to become a 'Full Member' by purchasing a subscription. It's smooth and relentless Christ it feels like a different car, it even feels more powerful. The issues I had was with the DTUK box I used on the two Mercs were nothing to do with the box itself per se. Not all B8's need ECU removal. Awesome product and brilliant customer service to back it up. Wanting to join the rest of our members? I had to write several e-mails, even threaten before return was accepted. (THIS SECTION IS NOW CLOSED), REVIEW: Mas performance Remap,EGR and DPF removal NORTHANTS area, Review of remap (Seperate to the other one), If this is your first visit, be sure to Diesel Tuning UK Reviews. A chat with the manager cleared up some questions I had. Would definitely use DTUK again in the future. Posts . Cannot fault the service and support. Drives: 335i. Faultless service and super fast postage. There is no sacrifice AdDaMan, the top end power remains and is very strong. 99.9% of the new files is based on the old file above,we've simply made a minor change to the pick up and response.. Adam, as Simon has said and others have mentioned, the power is relentless (as it was) all the way through the higher rpm range  but from a lot lower down. A quick review of the new DTUK software. Does the car need other mods? Clear editor. Serious change in the car. Ive not been online for a while, and after reading a few threads i thought id add my own feedback regarding the new 3 channel CRD3+ 2 channel vs 3 channel.. We need to some a dyno graph and some figures. Once you try these new maps you won't go back to the old.