Most of the activity is centered around the walkable waterfront slope of Manhattan Beach Boulevard, with additional shops and an increasingly essential dining scene trailing along Manhattan Avenue as well.

"The meerkats are brilliant and the lemar walk is hilarious especially when they fall out with each other, "The park is fantastic, open spaces, wooded areas, "On the day Nick was a brilliant driver who kept me calm as we arrived at the, "Been here today loved every minute of this experience, "... ,had a great time,the canals are superb as our the buildings along the canal especially the, "If you visit Birmingham make sure you take a, "Omg all I can say is amazing,My boys loved it .There is lots for, "Me my partner and 3 children had an amazing time here, there was something for each of my children to enjoy as my twins are scared of water slides but, "It continues to be a wonderful experience for clients to play on this, "The friendliness and the welcome of the staff both in the, "We both enjoyed the exercise and doing the, "canal was comfortable to walk alongside and there is a man there who will help you well worth a walk if you can... there is a limited parking space and close by a lovely old train station, "But with her support, and that of her team, we still had the experience of a life time, got to meet some amazing people, learned about a new, "Nice atmosphere, attentive staff and good quality food Often visit here with friends , staff are always welcoming , new menu food is of good quality at very reasonable prices Nice, "... by beers outside on patio were we greeted by the captain and president again thanks to Gareth the manager and bar staff as well under difficult circumstances will certainly be returning to this, "Definitely recommended for both golf and bar, "We were staying with friends who are members, I dont, "Family run and always a friendly greeting There is also a tackle and gun shop on site as well as a, "The wedding meal was lovely, one of the best meals we have had at a wedding, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in West Midlands, Hotels with Smoking Rooms in West Midlands, Hotels near National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham, Hotels near Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in West Midlands, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in West Midlands, Other Outdoor Activities in West Midlands, Game & Entertainment Centres in West Midlands, Boat Tours & Water Sports in West Midlands, Conference & Convention Centres in West Midlands, Things to do near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Things to do near (EMA) East Midlands Airport, Things to do near Black Country Living Museum, Things to do near National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham, Things to do near National Exhibition Centre, Things to do near Birmingham City University, Things to do near University of Birmingham, Private Sightseeing Flight around Birmingham, The Bear Grylls Adventure in Marston Green, 2-Hour Alpaca Farm Experience in Kenilworth, See more outdoor activities in West Midlands on Tripadvisor, See more outdoor activities for kids in West Midlands on Tripadvisor, See more outdoor activities for couples in West Midlands on Tripadvisor, See more outdoor activities for groups in West Midlands on Tripadvisor, See more budget-friendly outdoor activities in West Midlands on Tripadvisor.