As of March 18, 2019, AMD EPYC 7371 processors are the highest frequency processors within the AMD EPYC 7001 First Generation family. Help! Why would you not have included the 7351P CPU into the “16 Core CPU Market” grid? If this comes in under $2k it’ll be a great value but you’ve still have to get people to welcome AMD again. I read STH reviews for “it is not released in a vacuum” phrase. most importantly, make the CPUID record public. Whereas the c-ray benchmark is highly constrained to caches and scales extremely well with cores, compiling the Linux kernel uses more of the system and has some parts that are not as well threaded. We also launched a netdata container on each. cores and threads, cache size, TDP and GPU type. If you have this processor please use our CPUID We are going to address this by simply giving a percentage delta. At STH, we use both Intel Xeon E5 and Xeon Scalable CPUs, as well as AMD EPYC. What cooler did you guys use? We wanted to see what would happen to c-ray when we started to thrash the processors. Here are some examples of searches: PS7371BDVGPAF, AMD EPYC 3.1GHz, Naples Socket SP3 200 Watt, Zen 16 cores 32 threads, 0.014 micron 64 MB noGPU. I’ll pay the power man. Get HTML and forum link code in case if you want to link to this page: If you want to compare in detail the AMD EPYC 7371 with any other processor On page 4 how do I know which terminal is for which processor? We went one step further. These containers use around 2MB per thread, the same amount of L3 cache that each AMD EPYC 73×1 CPU has with 16MB L3 cache and 8 threads per die or 64MB total with 32 threads. I love STH for this review and analyst piece combined in one. We want to EPYC but the single core is too low. your own personal AMD EPYC 7371 review, or your experience with the system-on-a-chip. You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, missing information, your own personal AMD EPYC 7371 review, or your experience with the system-on-a-chip. That is fairly impressive, and a large gap upgrade over both the AMD EPYC 7351(P) and the Intel Xeon Gold 6130. While the AMD EPYC 7371 versus Intel Xeon is a fairly complex question, versus AMD EPYC the story is much simpler. I’m with BinkyTO when is there going to be a 7371P version? To further increase overall system performance, up to two EPYC 7371 CPUs can link up in a multi-processor (SMP) configuration. AMD EPYC 7371 v. AMD EPYC. You may freely adjust the unlocked multiplier on EPYC 7371, which simplifies overclocking greatly, as you can easily dial in any overclocking frequency. AMD has a once in a lifetime chance against Intel with Milan, they better hurry up to enjoy it as long as possible. This is made using thousands of PerformanceTest benchmark results and is updated daily.. We’re RAM limited at 16C and 768GB. You’re right on the impact. Let us be clear, everything runs absolutely fine on our current infrastructure. The Intel Xeon Gold 5100 range, outside of the quad-core Gold 5122, tops out at 3.2GHz maximum turbo frequency. We are going to curate a selection of the best posts from STH each week and deliver them directly to you. That is an absolutely enormous gain within the same generation. tool to submit CPUID information. Search the site / Identify CPU / Quick CPU lookup: Compare AMD EPYC 7371 specs with one or more SOCs: • Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom), • Background color of specs and features indicate whether they are, (c) Copyright 2003 - 2018 Gennadiy Shvets.