We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. Excellence encourages one about life generally; it shows the spiritual wealth of the world. Excellence Quotes #3 If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. Excellence Quotes #7 Paint a masterpiece daily. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is in the details. Return From Excellence Quotations To Great Quotes Page “My American Journey”, p.198, Ballantine Books. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. www.imdb.com. Excellence Quotes #3 If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. Update on December 22, 2015 by Pastor Jack Wellman. If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is ever growing personal and collective best. The test of the artist does not lie in the will with which he goes to work, but in the excellence of the work he produces. Excellence is having talent or quality with high intention, sincere effort and intelligent execution. As quoted in"Be Free! Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. Vince Lombardi, Balance Design (1998). I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. It inculcates the habit of doing something with perseverance and perfection. Have you ever heard this famous quote that’s often attributed to Aristotle: “We are what we repeatedly do. All Can Access The Voluntary Disclosure Of Our Excellence I can reach for; perfection is God's business. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. “Motivation Lombardi Style”, Tom Landry, Gregg A. Lewis (1990). All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. Excellence is ever changing dynamism in our personal journey of growth and maturity. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the. Every day we present the best quotes! Always autograph your work with excellence. Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement Quotes. People of excellence go the extra mile to do what's right. Those who attain any excellence commonly spend life in one pursuit; for excellence is not often granted upon easier terms. Excellence demands hard work, determination and ways of focusing which makes continually getting better & better. “Complete Works of Aristotle, Volume 2: The Revised Oxford Translation”, p.1827, Princeton University Press. Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek. Vince Lombardi (1998). Here are some amazing and powerful Excellence Quotations for you to use and enjoy. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” Or, put more simply: “Excellence is a habit.” Over the past two decades, the world of personal growth and development has seemed to grow exponentially. Striving for excellence will motivate to do the best It makes one to have wise choice among many alternatives not depending on per chance. Excellence Quotes #9 Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Let these funny Excellence Quotes from my large collection of funny quotes about life add a little humor to your day. H. Jackson Brown Jr. - Jean Baptiste Lacordaire. Related Topics. "Biography/Personal Quotes". It is excellence which is most satisfying outcome of an endeavor. The excellence quotes I have included in this list are sure to inspire you as you strive for your goals. Business Excellence Quotes & Sayings . Steve Jobs (0101). Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. var dc_AdLinkColor='blue';var dc_PublisherID=169552; Return To Excellence Quotations Top “Seeing the Win: Why I Believe Vision Coaching is Vital to Winning Business Teams in the 21st Century”. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. Kennedy, John F. (1964). Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. In the process perfection will take care of itself and finally it may end as excellence. Copyright 2007-2014 / All Rights Reserved "2010 BPM and Workflow Handbook" by Layna Fischer, Future Strategies Inc., (p. 178), 2010. “Motivating Thoughts of Steve Jobs”, p.72, Prabhat Prakashan, Colin L. Powell, Joseph E. Persico (2010). Thomas J. Watson. Excellence Quotes #2 Strive for excellence, not perfection. Perfect friendship is the friendship of men who are good, and alike in excellence; for these wish well alike to each other qua good, and they are good in themselves. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. Showing search results for "Business Excellence" sorted by relevance. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. Showing search results for "Business Excellence" sorted by relevance. Never excuse yourself. Excellence Quotes #2 Strive for excellence, not perfection. Real excellence and humility are not incompatible one with the other, on the contrary they are twin sisters. FaceBook post by Excellence is one of the key drivers found in top companies. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. Return From Excellence Quotes To Home Page, Sharp Business Solutions, LLC Life's like a play; it's not the length, but the excellence of the acting that matters. If not already, it should be high on the list of every company aspiring to be successful. The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause. 12 Quotes About Excellence. The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value. The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence. We are what we repeatedly do. I'm sure you will find great value in this amazing collection of quotes on excellence! We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude. But, I don't want to assume that our tradition of excellence is a guarantee of future excellence. If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives. President Robert Robbins' Installation Speech, president.arizona.edu. 12. The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. If happiness is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence. Be a yardstick of quality. : Keys to Success and Happiness in Every Aspect of Your Life" by Slavica Bogdanov, (p. 45), October 12, 2012. Search within the 12 Quotes About Excellence. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer. And that's how I operate my life. Work hard for success. Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. "Continuous Effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential." Excellence Quotes #5 The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. “Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: John F. Kennedy, 1963”, p.380, Best Books on, Martin Luther King Jr. (1963). The companies that survive longest are the ones that work out what they uniquely can give to the world, not just growth or money but their excellence, their respect for others, or their ability to …