Or just stressed out? Ver 4. February Stars Year: 1997 - Album : Colour & The Shape {obs: fica melhor se tocada com os acordes uma ou duas 8ªs acima} Intro - ( D4 - D - D7+ - G - E - G - D)-2X D4 D I'm hanging on D7+ G Here until I'm gone E G I'm right where I belong D D4 Just hanging on D4 D Even though D7+ G I watched you come and go E G How was I to know D You'd steal the show? Try for free. (D) (2), Dsus4 fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) ... Get access to Pro version of “February Stars"! One accurate version. February Stars D4 {obs: fica melhor se tocada com os acordes uma ou duas 8ªs acima} Intro - ( D4 - D - D7+ - G - E - G - D)-2X D4 D I'm hanging on D7+ G Here until I'm gone E G I'm right where I belong D D4 Just hanging on D4 D Even though D7+ G I watched you come and go E G How was I to know D You'd steal the show? Songs. Sign up Log in. E (G) (D) (2) right where I belong just hanging on . See also. (2), Gmaj7add6      Hope you can find it by yourself.. Great song by Foo Fighters :D / (Drop D Tuning) / Chord February Stars guitar pro tab by Foo Fighters. Facebook RSS. d - Soft down strum Ver 1. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat, Beatles - Petty - Johnny Cash - Eagles - John Denver - Dylan, This chart will look wacky unless yourotate your phone, E             8. Choose and determine which version of February Stars chords and Guitar tabs by Foo Fighters you can play. 5. Foo Fighters - ... February Stars Guitar Tab by Foo Fighters with free online tab player. Search. my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business. Questions? Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. February Stars tab by Foo Fighters with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Music is good for the soul and 100% germ-free. And yes. (2), Gmaj7add6  If you'll join my mailing list, I'll let you save all 650 of my chord charts to your computer.       (D)                   (E9) 3. February Stars tab.   (G)                20. - - - / - - - - / (ritard) - - - - /, G5        (G)                     Hi!   (D)            (E9) subscribe share tweet. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments.         E5  (G5)          (D)                 Δ - Change chord, (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) February Stars. Foo Fighters - February Stars / Hello, I've only figured the chords out, without the picking stuff. M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand Ver 3. (Dsus2)   Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Ver 2. February Stars Tab by Foo Fighters with free online tab player. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. They’re accurate and way more useful than most, including details like how long to play each chord and what strum pattern to use. I fall, / D (D) (2), how "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty  (D) (2), somewhere E (G) (D) (2) > - Accent Ver 5 * Pro Play This Tab. There are more than 600 on my site and they’re all free. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. E-Chords GuitarCamera LosAcordes … Last edit on Feb 18, 2014. (2), I'd stand    but they're much too tall     and D - Down strum F#5, February There was an error submitting your subscription.   (D)                 (E9) (2), I'll wait to hear your final call and bet it all, Dsus4 Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. It's incredibly rewarding spreading the joy of music. Favorites. Album:Skin and Bones. Now check your email to download your charts. Drop D Tuning . Use a mixing console ... February Stars – Foo Fighters. Success! More Versions.  (G)                Songsterr Plus. Dsus4 (D) Dmaj7 (G) Even though I watched you come and go. Stars         floating in the dark, (G5)       We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Submit Tab. Sign In. "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. Author shoebox_of_lies [a] 2,853.    (D)             (E9) Dmaj7          (G), E             Foo Fighters . Year:2006. Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. My best guitar instruction articles, videos, and tools, tailored to your skill level. so unknown   it heals the soul, Bm       Please try again. Foo Fighters. Help yourself—and learn more about how to read them. / (slash) - Bar line 9,638 views, added to favorites 273 times. ultimate guitar com. was I to know    You'd steal the show, Bm          Dmaj7               (G), E             U - Up strum      (D)       Last updated on 04.24.2015 B - Only play bass (lowest) string (D). Tuning: D A D G B E. File format: gp5. Guitar Chords Guitar Tabs Guitar Pro Bass Tabs Ukulele Tabs Keyboards Drums Flute Harmonica. Dsus4 (D) Dmaj7 (G) Hanging on here until I'm gone. Stuck at home? How to play "February … Join the web's #1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing. Filesize: 44.2 kb. www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_ver4_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/f/foo-fighters/6598.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_ver3_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_ver2_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_btab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/f/foo_fighters/february_stars_tab_ver_5.html, www.guitaretab.com/f/foo-fighters/252046.html, www.e-chords.com/tabs/foo-fighters/february-stars, www.tabs-database.com/foo-fighters/February-Stars-tabs.html, www.tabs-database.com/foofighters/February-Stars-tabs.html, www.mattsmusicpage.com/foofighters/feb.htm, www.azchords.com/f/foofighters-tabs-1517/februarystars-tabs-138726.html, www.azchords.com/f/foofighters-tabs-1517/februarystars1-tabs-179033.html, www.azchords.com/f/foofighters-tabs-1517/februarystars2-tabs-14728.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=15922&artist=foo fighters&song=february stars, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=71662&artist=foo fighters&song=february stars, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=94129&artist=foo fighters&song=february stars. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition.       (D)        Instruments: rhythm guitars, bass and percussion.