"Feels" is a song recorded and produced by Scottish DJ Calvin Harris. Relationship didn't work out? Without a doubt any of John Mayer's songs will move you. I love Halloween movies, preferably the ones that are more cute or funny than innately scary. This song tells it like it is; we're scared of vulnerability because we don't know how the world will respond. Leaving camp for another year? Give yourself some power, as much power as this song has. Your state may determine how picky you are about your coffee. Robin Schulz - Alane (feat. [3], "Feels" is a disco-funk[4] and ska[5] song containing elements of dancehall, hip hop and electronica. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, Total bescheuertes Lied hab erst gedacht die wollen mich veräppeln als ich es im radio gehört hab. Yeah, this one will hit home hard. For those of us with anxious tendencies, this election will be more stressful than most, and I think a lot of people will agree when I say that I'm dreading election day. The second it starts I get immediate chills every single time. 3 - I'm not too difficult to please, but I do have standards. It can happen to anyone and you are never alone. Train does this incredible live, too. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels", Recording Industry Association of America, "CALVIN HARRIS FT PHARRELL WILLIAMS, KATY PERRY É BIG SEAN "Feels" - (Radio Date: 16/06/2017)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Feels_(song)&oldid=986025180, Ultratop 50 Singles (Wallonia) number-one singles, Billboard Dance/Electronic Songs number-one singles, CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceelectronic, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Norway, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Mobile Trap Studios Anytown (United States). What a classic. The country will decide on November 3 — but if you haven't decided yet, keep reading. Pharrell Williams & Katy Perry & Big Sean — Feels", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Serbia - Radio airplay chart (Settimana 37.2017)", "SloTop50: Slovenian official singles weekly chart", "Gaon Download Chart – Issue date: 2017.09.03 – 2017.09.09", Spanishcharts.com – Calvin Harris feat. Do those feelings sound familiar? This song is best listened to either driving around at night or with your eyes closed and headphones in, helping you focus on each and every word sung. Like so many good songs, you really can apply the lyrics to any situation. Clare Stood Up Her Dates Last Night On 'The Bachelorette', 10 Reasons Clare Crawley Is The Worst Bachelorette EVER — And There’s No Close Second, How To Tell Someone They're Overreacting When It Comes To Politics, 20 Foods We're Eating To Fill The Hole In Our Hearts AND Stomachs The Pandemic Left Us With, 18 Of The Best 'The Bachelorette' Tweets That Perfectly Sum Up Season 16, Episode 3, 5 Disney Movies To Watch If You're In Need Of Some Childhood Nostalgia, 10 Best Songs From Bryson Tiller's 'Anniversary' And 'TRAPSOUL Deluxe' Albums, 10 Last-Minute Couples Halloween Costumes You And Your Boo, Or BFF, Could Put Together Right Now, 10 Things To Do For Your Partner To Make Them Feel Special, Based On Their Love Language. The world is full of endless possibilities; you just have to find them. Es heißt "So I respect, you wanna take it slow" = "Ich respektiere, daß DU es langsam angehen willst". I love this song because it's all about opportunity, the chance to start all over. These are just a few of my well-known and newfound favorites that will give you the ultimate feels in your life. As October 10 was World Mental Health Day, many of our creators took the opportunity to speak out about their personal struggles with mental illnesses. It's just such a happy, loving song. Plus, hey, thinking of Chris Martin singing this to you is enough to give you straight up chills. "Hello My Old Heart" fully encompasses the familiar feeling of being emotionally unavailable, not knowing why your heart is so closed off to love. [6], Andy Cush of Spin called the song "a little flimsy" while also noting that "the groove is unimpeachable" and that "It has a skillful melange of sounds from the mid-70s apex of analog recording, the era of disco and yacht rock: a warm and rounded bassline, some Nile Rodgers-style guitar, a slick descending line on Fender Rhodes. I'm not going to spoil the surprise for you, it's worth the 200 listens and all the opportunities of looking at different perspectives on these lyrics. The world is full of endless possibilities; you just have to find them. His voice alone does the trick. Songs About Being 17Grey's Anatomy QuotesVine Quotes4 Leaf CloverSelf Respect, 1. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean; 'Feels')", "British single certifications – Harris/Pharrell/Perry/Big Sean – Feels", "American single certifications – Calvin Harris feat. Don't lie — you know you have it too! 2 - I have my preferences, but I won't turn down a cup of coffee. Although pretty much each version has different lyrics to the last verse, they all have such depth and meaning to move listeners no matter what they're going through. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean – Feels", "Calvin Harris Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Calvin Harris Chart History (Canada AC)", "Calvin Harris Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "Calvin Harris Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", "Top 20 Chile – Del 4 al 10 de Septiembre, 2017", Danishcharts.com – Calvin Harris feat. Odyssey believes in the community that can be formed when these stories are shared. Going to college? To get more specific, last night Chris Harrison told the guys they'd all be getting dates after Clare canceled the cocktail party following the fight with Yosef (please let this be the last time I have to think about this a**hole). Hearing this song live will do wonders on you. Clinton Kane) deutsche Übersetzung. It was released on 15 June 2017 through Sony Music as the fourth single from his fifth studio album Funk Wav Bounces Vol.