She’s a hopeless romantic who’s turning 30 – and is not super happy about it. It’s not my cup of tea. tbh I’m not surprised the Repair thing is shady. -Webtoon. Dogged by pain and misfortune from the very beginning, Shin-Ae decides she wants nothing to do with people nor anything to do with romance. Jan 20, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by naina. Male. your own Pins on Pinterest Lore Olympus. overview; recommendations; characters; staff; reviews; custom lists; Ch: 76+ LINE Webtoon. I cant decide which i ship more, so therefore i will ship all three of them together. I can relate to that. Genres: Drama, Romance. I literally had to put my phone down. There's no arcs or maybe its just slow paced, but idk how the plot hasn't started if were already on episode 30 and the author said it would finish around 70-80. Who’s ready for the butt ton of webtoons that update on Sundays. The art can be nice though if you ignore the. We’d love your help. I read this webtoon on one sitting to my surprise. I LOVED this webtoon so much that I even created a Pinterest board for it. Webtoon comments: “Oooh the Art is so stunning!”. This webtoon revolves around Zylith an aspiring writer who leaves her home and settles into an apartment with some shady background of having a ghost residing in. https://t.co/x5ttW5oGRl. Did he see her when she was doing that?? Additionally the author is trying to portray her as an edgy mc that aren't like "other girls" but honestly she is a bit slow and I feel like there's no character behind her. I am a romance type of person but the other elements of this webtoon made it extremely interesting. I love this one. Love the art & colour graphic especially plot story :). And the characters are hot so that’s cool.7.Devil number 4. MR's board "Freaking Romance" on Pinterest. Thing is, I know you’re playing me, giving me all this fan service… But that’s okay. Since then I want to order loads of them but I am waiting to get back to my hodophile soul (in the corona free world) so I could shoot loads of pictures. The characters are inconsistent, crack jokes at the worst times, and seem to know exactly how they're feeling and what to think at every moment. True Beauty is extremely relatable, and I felt the main character’s feelings even though I don’t wear makeup. They will insist that they're ROMANCE. Enough suspense built up! Discover (and save!) . The art style is A+ and the story building is thorough and I’m having fun reading it.2. Third Shift Society. Yet. You might get a few crumbs hinting at some sort of attraction between the main character and the love interests to keep you invested enough so that you don't drop the series out of frustration from the lack of progression, but ultimately what you get is nothing of true value or substance. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published It definitely shows us what TRUE beauty is. You might get a few crumbs hinting at some sort of attraction between the main character and the love interests to keep you invested enough so that you don't drop the series out of frustration from the lack of progression, but ultimately what you get is nothing of true value or substance. So there you have it! A sexy supernatural story about being out on your own, finding your dream apartment and discovering that your new place is haunted by a handsome spectral stranger from another dimension. I think we have ALL been there. Especially when the female heroine first started wearing makeup. Smilesuper sappy story about a friendship between an optimistic girl and a brooding boy.what can I say, I love the simplicity.9. Oh my damn, this went from 0 to 100 with batshit speed. ... Snailords doesn't enjoy Freaking Romance, and that's okay. They team up to solve paranormal mysteries.I want to put this one higher on the list but there’s only four chapters up right now.4. Reading current eps. It’s also one of the few stories where I’m not sure who I’m rooting for. See more ideas about Romance, Webtoon comics, Webtoon. So many beautiful panels this week, Snailords sure loves spoiling us. See more ideas about Romance, Webtoon comics, Webtoon. Right!!!!! It’s super gritty and kinda dark (same goes for the art style). But for the most part, these are normal, everyday humans who create the comics. Ok so this webtoons art is really good, but story wise, I like the supernatural part, but I still don't know what the main plot is, if there even is a story. Together they rewrite the rules of friendship, love, work and the BEST way to clean someone’s apartment. There's a lot zelan X zylith moment than verose because she's busy or maybe taking exam. Romance seems to be the highest trending genre on the hit webcomic app, Webtoon.Many of its highest-rated toons are from the romance genre which has been the main reason people discover the app. Also, if you have any more recommendations, please let me know in the comments below! https://t.co/x5ttW5oGRl. “I Promise You”, is part of the original soundtrack to the original webtoon Freaking Romance by Snailords, and which first appeared in episode 59 titled “First Kiss”.. Additionally the author is trying to portray her as an edgy mc that aren't like "other girls" b, Ok so this webtoons art is really good, but story wise, I like the supernatural part, but I still don't know what the main plot is, if there even is a story. I liked it for how realistic it was. I’ve never, ever heard anyone else say or feel the exact way that i do. This was probably the second webtoon I have ever read and it’s still ongoing. I will spoil this one bit and say that the guy DOES NOT eat cats. He’s a reclusive billionaire who’s hired her to be his assistant – and he’s not too happy about that either. I l o v e  it. Another one that started slowly at the beginning and only got better. Webcomic: Freaking Romance // Author: Snailords. Zylith wanted find a new apartment because of her broken relations with her father, and she chose the house that was suspected to be "haunted". -Webtoon. Start by marking “Freaking Romance” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Zylith is trying to write a webtoon about romance, but I feel like its kinda boring? Still, it’s the most recommended webtoon out of them all. I love True Beauty and Siren’s Lament! preteens, teens, those that like meme culture, romcoms, I feel like as an older reader, this comic comes off as a little, how should I say? Have 3k+ Subscribers (All Regions and have 10k+ US monthly page views per update or have 5+subscribers (All Regions) and have 5k+ Us monthly page views per update. The story is cute but touches on a deeper meaning that will tear at your heartstrings. This is one of those romances the reader sees develop from childhood into adulthood. The book was interesting from the start. 2018 - ? ya girl really just convinced herself to buy a fast pass for lore olympus and Freaking Romance by telling herself “Do it now, so you don’t have to do it later”, this is why i shouldn’t be allowed to make my own choices. FREAKING ROMANCE. 2.) Later, Zylith and her friend find out the house really is "haunted" because a boy seems to do his things in his "apartment". ", https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/freaking-romance/list?title_no=1467. I love Snailord and personally, I really look up to him. hey so i am very interested in this book does anyone know were i can find one?. Sure, HE can’t see you and YOU can’t touch him, but who said every relationship starts out perfectly? Welcome back. It’s so sweet and so nice, and though it’s her beginner artwork, it looks beautiful. will additionally pledge up to $1000 per month per qualifying for a year as outlined at the table info.In order to qualify for Webtooon’s pledge, creators will need to:1.) They both find out that either of them are actually real and not a ghost, jus. The art is stunningly gorgeous and the plot is just too cute. If you go to the WEBTOON website and search it up, you'll be able to read all of it that's been made so far. There's a lot zelan X zylith moment than verose because she's busy or. Rank #498 Zylith is an 18 year-old aspiring artist who is taking her first steps into adulthood - she's getting her very first apartment! Webcomic: Freaking Romance // Author: Snailords. Sure, HE can’t see you and YOU can’t touch him, but who said every relationship starts out perfectly? your own Pins on Pinterest I want a poly relationship with all three of them plz, I started this new series called freaking romance on webtoon. Zylith is an 18 year-old aspiring artist who is taking her first steps into adulthood - she's getting her very first apartment! A sexy supernatural story about being out on your own, finding your dream apartment and discovering that your new place is haunted by a handsome spectral stranger from another dimension. The cliffhangers are gonna kill me someday. Could you imagine if he found out the truth? please hold me back, I’d be happy to stab the dad. How long can she keep her “real self” a secret? Read Freaking Romance Now! Freaking Romance is a romance webtoon created by Snailords. Now, this one IS a romance but at the beginning, it’s more of a thriller. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Although content with her unsocial, boring, loveless existence, her lifestyle is challenged after she ruins an unsuspecting strangers’ clothes. Just… Just keep the fan service coming. I love the trio characters - verose, zylith & zelan.♥️ They have their funny moments plus very relatable. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Find out the details by giving this webtoon a chance. I'm noticing a trend on Webtoons of series that advertise themselves as a romance, but fails to deliver. I am excited for Season 3! Content with her ordinary life, Lyra is somewhat of a wallflower. The art is beautiful, and the characters have strong emotions that you can feel. Marinette and Adrien: Do They End Up Together. Abusive Parents: Zylith’s dad ripped up her art and forced her to give up her books and sketchbooks whenever she got a bad grade.Plus, she gets kicked out at the age of 18 when she plans to become an artist.