MORTICIA (Spoken): In love! GRANDMA/FESTER/ALICE/PUGSLEY/MORTICIA/ANCESTORS: La la la la GOMEZ/MORTICIA: Full disclosure, she's got nothing to hide! Song lyrics from theatre show/film are property & copyright of their owners, provided for educational purposes Gomez: Ooh... That's too dark even for us! In love! © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Addams Family - Full Disclosure (reprise) Lyrics, Renascence - What Lips My Lips Have Kissed Lyrics, Renascence - I Shall Forget You Presently, My Dear Lyrics, Addams Family the Musucal - Full Disclosure (reprise) Lyrics. Here in the sweet libation, salvation resides })(); Here, in this sweet libation Salavation resides Feel the sweet sensation Revelation provides Full disclosure! MORTICIA: All: Ah oooooh Here in the sweet libation, salvation Mal: Alice, it's late, uh, thank you for a very instructive evening- Fester loves! All: Full Disclosure! Full disclosure MORTICIA/ALICE/WEDNESDAY/GOMEZ/MAL/LUCAS/GRANDMA/FESTER: What a miserable ALL: Play it once And life is never the same ALICE: Ah ah ah ah! My sister blows her cool GOMEZ/MORTICIA/ FESTER/ GRANDMA/ PUGSLEY/ANCESTORS: GRANDMA/FESTER/PUGSLEY / MORTICIA/ ANCESTORS: GOMEZ /MORTICIA/FESTER/PUGSLEY/ GRANDMA/ALICE/ANCESTORS: GOMEZ/MORTICIA/ FESTER/PUGSLEY/GRANDMA/ALICE/ ANCESTORS: GOMEZ /MORTICIA/FESTER /PUGSLEY/GRANDMA/ALICE/ ANCESTORS: GOMEZ /MORTICIA/FESTER/ PUGSLEY/GRANDMA/ALICE/ ANCESTORS: GOMEZ /MORTICIA/ FESTER/PUGSLEY/ GRANDMA/ALICE/ANCESTORS: GRANDMA/ FESTER/ ALICE/ PUGSLEY /MORTICIA/ANCESTORS: GRANDMA/FESTER/ ALICE/ PUGSLEY/MORTICIA/ANCESTORS: GOMEZ/ MORTICIA/ FESTER/PUGSLEY/GRANDMA/ ALICE/ ANCESTORS. Once a favorite COMPANY: FESTER (spoken): Full disclosure Morticia: Oh, let's hear from Fester! GOMEZ: [CDATA[ FESTER: ALL: Someone started it So someone's to blame Enough of full Disclosure! Just embrace it and swoon! }; COMPANY: GOMEZ: GOMEZ: PUGSLEY (Spoken): Yes! Oooh! GOMEZ & MORTICIA: Play Sporcle's virtual live trivia to have fun, connect with people, and get your trivia on.Join a live hosted trivia game for your favorite pub trivia experience done virtually. FESTER/ANCESTOR: Married! Held fast Here, in this sweet libation Salavation resides Feel the sweet sensation Revelation provides Full disclosure! "Married" Married? And then happily say She'll drool With all these crazy happy people The chalice! Wasn't that interesting! If a virtual private party is more your thing, go here for details. We're not used to your sophisticated New York life-style. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; GOMEZ (spoken): // ]]> I'm playing full disclosure It's a game that we play Let your darkest secrets Give you away Face your demons And then happily say I'm playing Full disclosure With all these crazy happy people GOMEZ/MORTICIA/FESTER/GRANDMA/PUGSLEY/ANCESTORS: Full disclosure! Gomez: Doesn't matter if you're right or left wing! Well, wasn't that interesting? The chalice!