She was fascinated by the strange clothes and customs of the country people. What Does The Name “Frankenstein” Actually Mean? The performances that shook Kansas City's underground culture decades ago still continues to fascinate onlookers today. Check your work by sounding out the word again while you look at your spelling, letter by letter. Write out the letter sounds you hear for each sound in the word. Then put the sounds together to form the word. Take the quiz to find out! The correct spelling is interesting (curious, intriguing, or unusual). Spell out each sound. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. fascinating - capturing interest as if by a spell; "bewitching smile"; "Roosevelt was a captivating speaker"; "enchanting music"; "an enthralling book"; "antique papers of entrancing design"; "a fascinating woman" سِحْر، فِتْنَه، إسْتِهْواء، تَعَلُّق شَديد. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition

This graph shows how "fascinating" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books. Correct spelling for fascinating [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net, fascinating - English spelling dictionary, Fascinating | Definition of fascinating by Merriam-Webster, Fascinating definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary, Fascinating | Definition of fascinating at Dictionary.com, Fascinating dictionary definition | fascinating defined. mild or merciful in disposition or character; lenient; compassionate.

His music is a fascinating combination of African rhythms and American jazz melodies. See more. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.

Fascinate definition, to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall: a vivacity that fascinated the audience. Here's what our expert says.

The floor of the ocean is not flat and featureless, but contains many fascinating landforms. But I have to take exception to your remarks concerning the spelling of Muammar Qaddafi.

[sight, spectacle] captivant (e) [subject, conversation, book, story] passionnant (e) → Her conversation during the journey was fascinating. For a harder word you may need to refer to the spelling rules instead of just sounding the word out. The correct spelling is "fascinating" (intriguing, very interesting). My expectations had doubtless been my own fault; there is no particular reason why Le Mans should fascinate. All rights reserved. to capture the interest or hold the attention. “Their” vs. “There” vs. “They’re”: Do You Know The Difference? This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? use "fascinating" in a sentence I'd like to meet the author of this book. You stated that the Library of Congress is fond of the spelling Qadhdhafi, “which is an abomination.” https://www.thefreedictionary.com/fascinating. She was full of life and spirits, with enough of coquetry about her to fascinate and turn older heads than mine.

Something about him seemed to fascinate the man, for he regarded him with a peculiar, searching look for a full minute. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012. to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall: to arouse the interest or curiosity of; allure. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. | Spellcheck.net.
Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content.

© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins

What does fascinate Jünger, and about which he has the most interesting things to say, is the issue of physical courage.

of intense interest or attraction; enchanting; captivating. Dictionary.com Unabridged

I'm sure all these morphological changes and disgusting intimacies will fascinate you, Dr. Morees. fascinating adj [person, place idea] fascinant (e) → Madagascar is the most fascinating place I have ever been to → He found her fascinating. to transfix or deprive of the power of resistance, as through terror: The sight of the snake fascinated the rabbit. © 2011-2020 DomainOptions, Inc. But the great legend of the Mediterranean, the legend of traditional song and grave history, lives, A MAN having found a Lion in his path undertook to subdue him by the power of the human eye; and near by was a Rattlesnake engaged in, A crystal chandelier, which had once lent a. I am changed, and the mere touch of Sibyl Vane's hand makes me forget you and all your wrong, They were much too small for certain pleasurable activities planned for that afternoon; but they were not to be despised, for they had the most, Billy had to drag Saxon away from the window of a, I had never seen anything in that trunk but old boots and spurs and pistols, and a, For, if you reflect a moment, you will see that, while it is easy to choose what virtues we would have our wife possess, it is all but impossible to imagine those faults we would desire in her, which I think most lovers would admit add piquancy to the loved one, that, I found myself actually bored with the saloon life of the Oakland water-front, and wondered what I had ever found. having or claiming to have the power of seeing objects or actions beyond the range of natural vision. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. How do you spell inresting? DomainOptions, Inc., 7260 W Azure Dr Ste 140-829, Las Vegas, NV 89130 USA. very charming, attractive or interesting. DomainOptions, Inc., 7260 W Azure Dr Ste 140-829, Las Vegas, NV 89130 USA. Email: info@domainoptions.net

Have the Words of the Day from October 19–25, 2020, made an indelible mark on your memory?

the look of fascination on the children's faces. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?

How To Spell Fascinating? Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?

to charm; to attract or interest very strongly.

The region continues to fascinate me and the number of interesting producers keeps growing and growing. جلبول، ليوال كول، تر اوده لاندې كول منتر كول. She must be a fascinating person to talk to. His conservatism, which is more of a cultural than political kidney, seems to fascinate, delight or detract critics. In death as in life fashion editor and muse Isabella Blow continues to fascinate. Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating. to attract and delight by arousing interest or curiosity, to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe, Whit Stillman on the 20th Anniversary of ‘Barcelona’, His New Amazon Series, and the Myth of the Ugly Expat, Private Birthday Party: A Look at Kansas City’s Long Lost Drag Queens, What to Drink in 2014: 13 Chefs and Critics Picks. The key to nailing cowgirl sex, reverse cowgirl sex, or any sort of on-top sex is by spelling the word "coconut" with your hips. You are usually right on the money with your answers to a variety of interesting questions. Old books have/hold a fascination for him. Or again, should she fascinate a du Tillet or a Nucingen, and gamble on the stock exchange to pay her creditors?