PPK like James, I dun dances Landlord is the fourth studio album by English rapper Giggs.It was released on 5 August 2016 independently through SN1 Records. Nigga, go get the food Pulling up, then getting out, man let the gun spark and jetting out Go and get the duster [Hook: Giggs] Family said they thought I would change and they're sad and that

Ain't nobody teach us Man's been banging out from them days Yeah, b-b-b-b-bass I'm GBH ammunition and gun charges Make sure your selection Gully nigga structure Read about our approach to external linking. Take it back to the blood stains on your carpet (old school)

So who's Kyze? Easy cabbage, nigga (easy) Now I'm bringing him bare Out with the bloodclart, the metal out, MAC-11 spreading out This is just a preview! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Turn the heat up, no fan and that One of the most decorated footballers of all time and current Wales manager, Ryan Giggs, joins Robbie Savage to answer your questions. He's a savage, he's a (savage) Down there killing with "Man Don't Care" Moving mad and that, MAC go tadadat (B-b-b-b-bass) Let one go and then bang war That cinnamon's magic Dem man can't see me for damn sure Easy cabbage, easy cabbage

Now I'm getting money for this art shit And man don't deal with no panicking Man's just doing man dirty Real nigga shit's what I stand for Let it ratatat, yeah, let it ratatat [Verse 1: Giggs] The Manchester United legend discusses facing racism as a youngster and playing in that famous ‘Class of ‘92’ Manchester United youth team. He also reveals the differences between being a player and becoming the manager of Wales. Easy cabbage

Niggas gonna know gang-banging Have your say on the latest football action, Premier League, Football League, Scottish Premiership, FA Cup, European games & many more. Pulling up, then getting out, man let the gun spark and jetting out Get 'em down, nigga, get 'em down Even the savages say it's a savage act Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

They ain't gonna tweet stuff, but Man's Yosemite Sam-ing on 'em Out with the bloodclart, the metal out, MAC-11 spreading out (B-b-b-b-bass) Easy cabbage, easy cabbage He's a savage, he's a savage When I'm back in Madagascar And everybody knows man's certi Niggas better speak up Man's just chilling and man's just air Man just get to planning on 'em

They just know gassed up See me late on a mission with one target These little niggas fucking soft I was bussing on my ting Big nose ting, Shabba strap Hollow's never begged nothing You man couldn't stand with me, you'd get a stamped jaw Might circle a property for the Landlord (Giggs) Swear to the whole globe, no fanny rap

And billing them baggies [Hook: Giggs] He's a savage, he's a savage He's a savage, he's a (savage) Easy cabbage, easy cabbage Easy cabbage, nigga (easy) Get 'em down, nigga, get 'em down Out with the bloodclart, the metal out, MAC-11 spreading out Pulling up, then getting out, man let the gun spark and jetting out (B-b-b-b-bass) [Verse 2: Kyze] They don't know bad stuff Niggas gonna see stuff [Verse 2: Kyze]

And niggas in the gates

Looking for the pizza Dun know, I'm unloading and clapping that No joke ting if I'm backing that Straight animal when I'm back in man's habitat I don't fuck with none of these youts

Come and get your keys cut

When Dizzee was garage Pulling up, then getting out, man let the gun spark and jetting out So free my nigga Nup Nup Real niggas in the place He's a savage, he's a savage Like the guy who killed Scarface in the glasses Man been a banger on the ends, that's what I'm banned for [Hook: Giggs] But these little niggas sucking cock Easy cabbage, nigga (easy) Silly little buster (B-b-b-b-bass). Superman Krypton shit and man's Kandor Get 'em down, nigga, get 'em down Get 'em down, nigga, get 'em down Giggs answers questions from fans on his incredible title winning career, spent entirely at Old Trafford, playing for Sir Alex Ferguson, how close he came to leaving and who he’d love to have seen sign for the club. Man go Captain Planet on 'em And put it on the plate Out with the bloodclart, the metal out, MAC-11 spreading out Fam, I used to ride out

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). He's a savage, he's a (savage) It succeeds Giggs's third album When Will It Stop (2013) and after parting with XL Recordings.The album features guest appearances from Stormzy, Donae'o, Youngs Teflon, CASisDEAD, among others.Production derives from frequent collaborator Boom Productions, … In it for the cheese puffs Who's asking? Niggas getting touched up

I've got niggas in their graves He's a savage, he's a (savage) Niggas better keep up So Pecknam, I roll ready to crack a jack Bang, bang, nigga, bang early Sandwich, little salmon on 'em Nathaniel Thompson (born 11 May 1983), better known professionally as Giggs, is a British rapper and songwriter from Peckham, London.He released his debut studio album Walk in da Park in 2008 and released a follow-up album Let Em Ave It the following year.

And they just wanna eat stuff (rocks) Let it buckubuckubuckubuck

Giggs released his third studio album When Will It Stop in October 2013. He's a savage, he's a savage Thinking back to the car chase with your cartridge Casket bastards, no chances So I give 'em Mona Lisa And Hollow's got them five elements And bringing in the bass Man rang it on 'em You little gang whore, you don't know gang war He's a savage, he's a savage But they're looking like steak to a lion like me They don't know bad stuff 606 Savage Social: Ryan Giggs 606 One of the most decorated footballers of all time and current Wales manager, Ryan Giggs, joins Robbie Savage to answer your questions. Savage lyrics performed by Giggs: He's a savage, he's a savage He's a savage, he's a (savage) Easy And let him cut a little off the top

Giggs Savage Lyrics. Swang it on 'em, bang it on 'em Now they're calling me the Landlord I've got niggas chilling out in the jungle

Easy cabbage, nigga (easy) 606 Savage Social is a Shooting Shark Production for BBC 5 Live. starts and ends within the same node. Brap brap, brap brap I was in the dead green Daewoo [Hook: Giggs] Easy cabbage, easy cabbage