Best time of my life, it was amazing especially with the train being filled with other glasto-goers. Their hypnotic, infective African beats were the perfect wake up call for the post-breakfast crowd who made the pilgrimage across the slick-mud site.

We also spend time sitting in quiet spots with wonderful views, to rest, listen to the sounds of nature, and enjoy a private acoustic performance of gentle folk music by Matt.

This is an exciting opportunity to discover Avalon guided by a local musician. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium.

There would be no Bowies, Adele’s, Ed’s, etc., Michael has had a significant impact on the 19th and 20th century and he did it his way. Best time of my life, it was amazing especially with the train being filled with other glasto-goers. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates.

over 50 stages, a wide selection of music and artistic acts (including poets, dancers etc). still much better than the other big festival republic events. toilets are good it runs 24hr for 5 days and your allowed. Thanks, Diane Ashton, brilliant festival but not as good as it used to be too many normal type people too many cops too much phone coverage to many glow sticks and novelty hats. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada.

Dropped in at the last moment to replace Toumani Diabate, who was forced to withdraw with a bout of malaria, Jupiter & Okwess International played a superb set to start the festival proper. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Alex Turner and Co rose to the … A well organised, safe festival with top class acts and loads of extra activities to watch and try. Repeat for the next 3 days! The Killers review: Glastonbury Festival headliners bring flair and an infectious enthusiasm to set The group showed exactly why they are still going strong after 18 years somersetlive Glastonbury Festival, Glastonbury: See 120 reviews, articles, and 163 photos of Glastonbury Festival, ranked No.7 on Tripadvisor among 25 attractions in Glastonbury. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? As well as the food being amazing aswell. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? I congratulate you and the Glastonbury team for last week’s coverage on music, mud, and magic, you have all made a massive contribution to music and the world arts. Absolutely outstanding coverage and I was glued to the TV / catchup all weekend! Ora’s accomplished performance must surely now have cemented her stature as the main British challenger to Rihanna’s R&B crown. Absolutely outstanding coverage and I was glued to the TV / catchup all weekend! The bounce around madness that greeted 'I bet that you look good on the dancefloor' was the highlight of the festival so far. Who said Glastonbury is all about guitar acts?

to light fires and cook your own food drink your own booze etc. It blew me away from start to finish.

I absolutely love it and its the highlight of my year! Worth the angst of trying to get through the booking process. Yoga after breakfast to limber up for the day, hit the Green fields for a crafty activity break, lunch with. Also - loads of nightclubs and dance areas in the area of Shangri La. I found the David Bowie Gig of 2020 outstanding and it’s unbelievable to think that was 20 years ago!

A pathetically small crowd was there for the start of the set but thankfully it filled out as they rolled out the classics.

cocktails and to identify your must-sees performers, miss some of the must-sees for tripping across must-do's, watch them with awe, and onto the next peformance, then stagger to a dance tent until the early hours and fall into bed. It was a perfect start to this year’s festival – fingers crossed the rain holds off for the rest of the weekend. Yoga after breakfast to limber up fo, After worrying myself silly for weeks before, on arrival I loved it. Rain on the Thursday threatened to put a dampener on Glastonbury 2013 before the first acts had even taken to the stage.

Re Glastonbury Feedback 2020 We were all disappointed that Glastonbury 2020 did not take place in the usual way but I have felt as high as a kite over the last week following last weekend’s TV coverage, and old footage and feel compelled to give you and The Michael Eavis Team feedback.

I absolutely love it and its the highlight of my year!

Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate.

Hotels near St. Margaret's Chapel & Magdalene Almshouses, Hotels near Pilgrim Reception in the Glastonbury Information Centre, Hotels near (BOH) Bournebouth Intl Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Glastonbury, Historical & Heritage Tours in Glastonbury, Pilgrim Reception in the Glastonbury Information Centre. Playing on a stage bathed in red and white light, strobes dramatically throwing in to the shadow the fans held aloft on their mates' shoulders, they showed the elder statesmen due to tread the same boards on Saturday that the youth can put on an incredible show too. more, Recommended experiences in and around Glastonbury, St. Margaret's Chapel & Magdalene Almshouses. It blew me away from start to finish. Worth the angst of trying to get through the booking process. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Historic Sites, Sacred & Religious Sites, Ancient Ruins, Mysterious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Geologic Formations, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Sites, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au. stay away from the piano bar its over rated. And all the time the grey clouds which tried to gatecrash the party slowly seemed to make way for blue skies. Discover Glastonbury, guided by the trees.

Glastonbury 2017- our best yet?!

to light fires and cook your own food drink your own booze etc. They were an inspired choice of opening act, and by the time Okwess International finished their set the Pyramid arena was left with a sea of smiling faces.