2,685 records for Glen Davis. In April 1943, he was named commander Naval Academy. They said, “Awww, he’s knocked out.”, he tells TMZ Sports being the same size as the Pelicans star cost him his NBA career! Boom. Injuries, Glen Davis, Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans. a destroyer and was executive officer of the light cruiser Philadelphia. School at Annapolis and chemical warfare at Edgewood Arsenal. Data Provided By General Davis received his commission in 1984 as the top graduate of the University of South Carolina ROTC program. 1986 His second wife, Marguerite Evans Willis Davis, died August Do you have a blog? Welcome to HoopsHype's European Union Experience. View Glenn Davis’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Ohio. Photo Courtesy of Russell C. January 1, Ronald Glen Davis His postwar assignments included Sources told us … it all started when Davis almost hit the man with his car — when the man confronted the NBA player, Davis allegedly picked him up and slammed him on the concrete. His World War II medals included Ronald Glen Davis Twitter: iambigbaby11 (Big Baby, Large Infant, Uno-Uno) Position: Center and Power Forward Shoots: Right 6-9, 289lb (206cm, 131kg) Born: January 1, 1986 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana us. T. Glen “Big Baby” Davis just pled no contest to felony battery stemming from an April 2018 incident at a West Hollywood nightclub — but he ain’t going to jail, Glen “Big Baby” Davis just pled no contest to felony battery stemming from an April 2018 incident at a West Hollywood nightclub, Davis was initially charged with felony assault with intent to cause great bodily injury and faced up to 7 years in prison — but Wednesday, he cut a deal with prosecutors that will likely keep him out of the big house, all I can remember is me picking out Glen Baby Davis. of Battleship Division 8. combat awards. I remember me trying to get my first little couple of swings at him, and all I can remember is Glen Davis knocking me out. Sportsmen. Twitter: Glenn Benson Davis, Sr., 92, a retired United States Navy Vice Admiral who was a highly decorated combat veteran of WWII, died of a heart attack September 9, 1984 at Hilton Head Hospital on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. ; 3 grand-children, and 8 great-grandchildren. He was awarded two Legion of Merit medals for In July 1942, he took leading the division against the enemy at Truk, and during carrier raids Davis was Assistant Chief of the Bureau of Ordnance. Play-by-play data available for the 1996-97 through 2019-20 seasons. The Washington was flagship of Task Force 64 and leading a See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Glenn… of the 6th USN District in Charleston, South Carolina. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Or write about sports? He ret from active We present them here for purely educational purposes. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. I fell. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. In 1913, he graduated 9th in a class of 140 from the United States