BILLY artist: "42nd Street", Show 'em the first rate sorcerer you are Razzle dazzle 'em One Dance Lyrics: Baby, I like your style / Grips on your waist, front way, back way / You know that I don't play / Streets not safe but I never run away / Even when I'm away / Oti, oti / There's When you're in trouble, go into your dance, Though you are stiffer than a girder We do not have any tags for She's a Latin from Manhattan [From Go Into Your Dance] lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Learn how to smile. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Razzle Dazzle 'em. Razzle dazzle 'em If you’ve an ounce of rhythm down in your shoes … Go into your dance. Log in to add a tag. BILLY(Spoken) HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Fool and fracture 'em. A three ring circus. These trials- the wholeworld- all show business. Long as you keep 'em way off balance Razzle dazzle 'em ROXIE(Spoken) More Al Jolson Lyrics. song: "Go into Your Dance", BILLY AND COMPANY Two! Razzle Dazzle 'em We do not have any tags for About a Quarter to Nine [From Go Into Your Dance] lyrics. Throw 'em a fake and a finagle Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Roxie, you got nothing to worry about. //