While we should take predictions with a grain of salt, it’s still uncertain when concerts will resume. He was one of the kindest and most humble guys I had ever met. Our editor has cherry picked some of the best and latest content from Contactmusic.com, hopefully you can find something of interest here or search to find something more specific. Rockers Godsmack have scrapped the remainder of their European tour dates to allow singer Sully Erna to recover from vocal issues. Here are the five most anticipated releases for the next month. Please see the below statement on how to obtain FULL refunds for tickets and passes OR (if you prefer) how to use your purchased tickets and passes for 2021 or exchange them for later festivals in 2020. We are as bummed about this as all of you however, keeping all of the fans and bands safe right now is top priority at this time. We appreciate all of your patience, prayers and support in this very trying time. Read statement below: Tweet. @SullyErna of @godsmack talks his new #HometownSessions webseries, when fans will feel comfortable returning to live shows due to the #CoronavirusPandemic, and more on today’s #TrunkNation w/@EddieTrunk … listen starting at 2PM East / 11AM West #VOLUME Ch 106 on @SIRIUSXM pic.twitter.com/D5I2lwQ6Ye, — SiriusXM VOLUME (@siriusxmvolume) April 14, 2020, Have News you think would fit on Metal Insider? 03/31/2019 – Bucharest, Romania @ Arenele Romane. And, he was a FAN. He was one of the kindest and most humble guys I had ever met. GODSMACK have been forced to postpone their upcoming European tour following the unexpected death of the son of guitarist Tony Rombola. Watch the clip below: Spirit Adrift’s new album Enlightened In Eternity has finally arrived! Feb 28 – Manchester, UK – O2 Ritz Manchester 03/04/2019 – Milan, Italy @ Magazzini Generali Send us a message at: 03/13/2019 – Antwerp, Belgium @ Trix Watch Godsmack take the stage at Aftershock, Godsmack 2019 Dates (Tickets are available here), Feb 27 – London, UK – O2 Forum So be ready!”. For roughly a decade, Juliet Simms and Andy Biersack have dominated as the sweethearts of our corner of the music community, sharing an undeniable connection not only as artists but as soulmates. The band comprises founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin. 03/28/2019 – Budapest, Hungary @ Barba Negra Music Club Epicenter and Welcome To Rockville festivals that we were scheduled to play have been unfortunately cancelled for this year. The tour kicks off Feb. 27 in London, UK and wraps up March 31 in Bucharest, Romenia. 03/11/2019 – Amsterdam, Holland @ The Melkweg If you bought your ticket at Pizza Hut, we have posted instructions on our social media pages, and at Mar 27 – Vienna, Austria – Arena Consent Settings, Copyright © 2020 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved, Most Mentioned Actors and Filmmakers in Film, Most Mentioned Bands and Musicians in Music, Machine Gun Kelly - Forget Me Too ft. Halsey Video, Beabadoobee - Fake It Flowers Album Review, Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco - Lonely Video, King Princess - Only Time Makes It Human Video, Ian Brown's delusional COVID rant is proof that you should never meet your heroes. Amahiru, the new project featuring Frédéric Leclercq (Kreator, ex-Dragonforce) and Saki (Mary’s Blood) have unleashed a video for the song “WTTP”  On November 27th, the duo’s self-titled debut album will be released via EarMusic. At the time, the band, who were supposed to tour the UK and Europe this fall, shared they would be announcing new dates for 2019. Upcoming Releases: What have we got to look forward to for October 2020. 03/19/2019 – Stockholm, Sweden @ Fryshuset Mar 06 – Zurich, Switzerland – Komplex Mar 28 – Budapest, Hungary – Barba Negra Music Club Frontman Sully Erna explained the following to SiriusXM’s, Leaves’ Eyes share “War of Kings” music video, Spirit Adrift unveil “Ride Into The Light” music video, Amahiru (Kreator, ex-Dragonforce) share “WTTP” music video, Insane Clown Posse drop new song “Ding Ding Doll”, Amon Amarth release “Fafner’s Gold” music video, Metal Community pay tribute to Jimmy Webb, New York rock fashion icon. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. TERMS AND CONDITIONS         PRIVACY POLICY, © 2018 Godsmack  –  Designed by Fame House, Epicenter & Welcome to Rockville Cancelled. But I probably should replenish my savings account before I start buying concert tickets. The Boston-based band formed in 1995. I do think we’re gonna eradicate this thing and I have high hopes that this is gonna end soon, but I do think there’s gonna be a lag where people are gonna [say] (a) ‘Maybe I’m not gonna go right to a concert yet or a sports event and be around a lot of people; there’s lingering parts of this thing going on.’ And (b), with people losing houses and their jobs and stuff like that, I think when it comes back, they’re gonna be, like, ‘All right. Leaves’ Eyes have shared a video for their song “War of Kings.” The track is taken from their new album, The Last Viking, which is out now (order here). Fans who have purchased tickets for the concert, originally scheduled for May 8, 2020, should hold onto those tickets and they will be honored for the rescheduled date. Sign up to get access to special fan pre-sales, as well as tour and music announcements! With that being said, Godsmack has decided to cancel their 2020 touring plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The band is announcing the new dates for their postponed shows. You can get your tickets here. Mar 08 – Munich, Germany – TonHalle Munchen And I promise you, we ARE coming back bigger and stronger in the beginning of 2019, and we WILL honour all of these tour dates in Europe and across this globe.”.