"[341], Minaj has been affiliated with several manufacturing companies and has endorsed a number of products during her career. [378] On March 3, 2017, during a visit to The Wendy Williams Show, Ma accused Minaj of "trying to keep [her] off of red carpets" and "trying to make sure awards don't go to [her]". [5][311][312] In 2017, Patrik Sandberg of Dazed argued that Minaj "has, by any available metric, surpassed every other female hip hop artist to become the most successful in history. [43] Intended as the lead single from her forthcoming debut album, Pink Friday,[44] the song was dropped from the album due to poor commercial performance[45] and the next single, "Your Love", released on June 1, became the album's lead single,[46] peaking at number 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number-one on the Billboard Rap Songs chart. It debuted atop the Hot 100, becoming Minaj's second number-one single. 2NE1 - Gotta Be You (너 아님 안돼) (English Translation) Lyrics I don’t wanna meet new people, though I don’t know why I still hate you a lot Our encounter was like destiny They called the video "insensitive to Holocaust survivors and a trivialization of the history of that era. ", "Here's Why Remy Ma Now Says She's Not 'Proud' of Her 'shETHER' Diss Track", "Nicki Minaj addresses Remy Ma drama in new song 'No Frauds, "Lil' Kim 'Black Friday' mixtape cover decapitates Nicki Minaj; rapper's old rival laughs off diss", "Is Nicki Minaj Attacking Lil' Kim On 'Roman's Revenge' Track? [245] In November 2010, Minaj assumed the alter ego Nicki Teresa, wearing a colorful headdress and calling herself "healer to her fans" during a visit to the Garden of Dreams Foundation at Fuse Studios in New York. [353] A spokeswoman for Mattel stated that, "Barbie is obviously a pop culture icon [...] and Nicki is a big part of pop culture and also huge within the fashion industry, as well as a big Barbie fan. 그전처럼 let's go [207], On November 7, 2019, "Tusa", Minaj's collaboration with Colombian singer Karol G was released to streaming platforms. 되어 떠나갔어 아직도 "Nicki Minaj Says Kanye West's 'Monster' Almost Didn't Make His 'MBDTF' Album", "Nicki Minaj Makes History With Seven Billboard Hot 100 Songs", "Nicki Minaj Makes Hottest MCs In The Game Debut At #6! [181], Queen received generally favorable reviews, though some critics took issue with the album's length and lyrical content. [75] Follow-up singles "Beez in the Trap" and "Right by My Side" were released shortly after. You help me, I help you. Translation of '너 아님 안돼 (Gotta Be You)' by 2NE1 (투애니원) from English, Korean to English "[4], Early in her career, she made autographing breasts part of her movement to empower women. '", "Nicki Minaj Nip Slip: ABC Apologized, PTC protests. [102] Throughout the show there were disagreements between Carey and Minaj. The "exorcism" scene that was performed during her appearance was criticized as well. She also introduced the "Nicki Minaj Collection" clothing line for Kmart, composed of clothing, accessories and housewares. [Verse 1] [362] The campaign images, shot in Los Angeles by Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini, see Minaj posing in flowy bohemian dresses, defined by embroideries and animal prints typical of the Cavalli brand. 잊으려 잊으려 해도 그게 안돼 [211] Soon after posting a snippet of a new, untitled track, Minaj announced that she would be returning to music with her first solo song of 2020, titled "Yikes" which would be released on February 7, 2020. [390] Minaj subsequently discussed the incident in an episode of her Beats 1 radio show, Queen Radio, in which she denied the accusations and called the altercation "humiliating". [377] On February 25, 2017, Ma released "Shether". 자꾸 난 널 그리네 [83] Slant Magazine's Matthew Cole panned it as a "mediocre rap album". [126] Sheldon Pearce of The A.V. [84] In a positive review for Rolling Stone, journalist Jody Rosen called it a "filler-free mega-pop album" and commented that "the energy never flags". [325] Minaj's work has influenced several artists, including Tinashe,[326] Cher Lloyd,[327] Billie Eilish,[328] Ms Banks,[329] Asian Da Brat,[330] Doja Cat,[331] and Saweetie. "[381], Minaj has been embroiled in a feud with rapper Lil' Kim since her success with Pink Friday. 수백 번 날 부숴도 매섭게 Minaj was praised by The Human Rights Foundation and released a statement saying, "After careful reflection [...] I believe it is important for me to make clear my support for the rights of women, the LGBTQ community and freedom of expression. 내 곁엔 너 아니면 안돼 난 [170] The day before the release of the album, Minaj launched her own Beats 1 radio show, Queen Radio. 내 곁엔 너 아니면 안돼 난. 8. She kind of reminds me of a female Busta Rhymes, like how she throws her voice in different directions. Perhaps you should butt out", "50 Most Followed Rappers on Instagram - XXL", "Nicki Minaj: Most Followed Rapper on Twitter", "Katy Perry Leads All-Star Cast at 'VH1 Divas Salute the Troops, "Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry Cover "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" For The Troops", "Nicki Minaj Barbie Doll Made for Charity", "Nicki Minaj Donates $15,000 To Aid New York Hunger Charity", "Nicki Minaj Offers to Pay College Tuition for Fans", "Nicki Minaj Is Starting An 'Official Charity' to Pay Off Student Loans", "Nicki Minaj Donates Money to Struggling Village in India", "Here's What Drake, Nicki Minaj and More Are Doing to Help Houston After Hurricane Harvey Hit", "Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, T.I.