Later, when the Chief clears the nearby outdoor area of Covenant and secure a landing zone: The Pelican drops off more weapon pods and some Marines. The Prophet of Regret is one of the three Hierarchs in charge of the High Council in the Covenant. The chair also boasts upgraded shields which are impenetrable, and wields a golden beam like weapon similar in effect and power to a Fuel Rod. Grab the Beam Rifle nearby and snipe away as many as you can before traversing the walkways and approaching the main structure. Halo 2 Wiki Guide. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. See, "The Great Journey will not be postponed! There is a glitch that sometimes happens on this level on the Xbox version. When they're dead, step outside to confront the Elites head on. The door exits to an outdoor area with bridges and spires, all lined with Covenant. When this happens, the player will reappear with a beam rifle and a plasma pistol, as if they had just died. He barely makes it off, and is flung into the water, where he slowly begins to sink with other bits of stone from the temple. The Chief proceeds to a large platform, just in time to see a Gondola being activated and speeds away. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. A huge purple beam, similar to a gravity lift, comes down, hits the temple, and starts getting brighter and brighter. As you approach him, jump up to him and board his flying platform. - Prophet of Regret. I have the prphet skull on that lets you play guitar when you hit him, and it worked for me first time. The short hall leads to a cluttered ruin room with a number of Covenant inside. - To 2401 Penitent Tangent, who said they must activate Halo immediately after meeting John-117, the Reclaimer. Run to the end of the room with the intent to kill Regret. I regret regretting. Run through the hallway and go down the next couple of ramps to run into another underwater elevator. When I throw a nade when do I board him? He was also the de facto commander of the Covenant military. The Master Chief walks off the gondola and looks around, then up. Even if you do manage to kill the pilot and have it land on the Gondola in one piece, you still won't be able to drive them. When the Covenant Fleet jumps in, the audio the jumps make travel at many times the speed of sound. A Pelican will swoop in to drop off some supplies. It will spawn more guards, but chances are they might have swords. Sometimes the bottom player will spontaneously vanish when being underwater in the elevators. High Prophet of Regret. Cortana snaps her fingers, the hologram starts speaking in English. Regret's title is, like all ProphetHierarchs, ironic, as he never showed any regret for his actions, even after his death and subsequent assimilation by the Flood. I might be doing the nade board glitch wrong. There is a large room directly between the two elevators where you fight Hunters, Elite Honor Guards, Drones and Jackals. https://halo.neoseeker.com/w/index.php?title=Prophet_of_Regret&oldid=2601. A swarm of Drones descend upon the Chief. There are more honor guards and Grunts in the room to take care of, and on the far end is the prophet Regret. Ok this did not work nade glitch not working, Ok I got good news. The view changes back to Master Chief and Cortana. This level is just hard. Because Regret is the second part of a two-part level, your weapons will carry over from Delta Halo, unless one of your weapons is a Rocket Launcher. The Best PlayStation Deals for October 2020, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Step off the elevator and march down the first couple of halls. Halo Wars 2 (2017, Xbox One & Windows 10), Halo 4: King of the Hill (2012, iOS & Android), Halo: Fireteam Raven (2018, Arcade cabinet), Halo Custom Edition (2004, Windows & Mac), Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2014, Xbox One), Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (2016, Xbox One & Windows 10), Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide (2013), https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/Regret_(level)?oldid=1817616, Halo Alpha has a walkthrough guide to this level, Regret (level). so if the 60 … When it finally connects with the next structure, focus your first shots on the two turrets above, and then step into the narrow halls ahead. Also be mindful of the snipers that are on either side of the large hall as you run down the length of it. Kill the enemies on the elevator and step inside—activate the elevator to take a ride under the lake. I can stream on twitch tv so you can see what I'm talking about. Halo 2's the only halo I never completed solo on Legendary so after buying MCC I jumped in today... How the hell are you supposed to beat the prophet of regret? The tentacles wrap around the Master Chief, dragging him down. Nothing can be done until my sermon is complete." Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Honestgamer, ... and on the far end is the prophet Regret. As the Chief and the Marines journey underwater in the elevator, and peer around the murky depths. In that mission, the player is exposed to the characteristics of the Prophet hover chair, which allow the Prophets to hover and fly around quickly. Instead, equip a sniping weapon and zoom in to target the cloaked Elites that are marching around. He runs the entire length of the temple, as the temple starts exploding. When on the Gondola to the Main Temple, two Banshees will attack; however, it is impossible to drive them. from Halo, Halo 2. Starting from the end of the previous level Delta Halo, the player travels on floating gondolas, in underwater elevators, and through various temple corridors to reach the room holding the Prophet of Regret. When you enter the throne room and look at Regret: After the Chief enters the room, the Prophet talks to him. It's obviously a weapon (likely an Energy projector). On the way over, you'll be attacked by Banshees from the rear and flying Elites from the gondola you pass by. A second or two after it appears it will disappear for a very short time and then reappear. The High Prophet of Regret, born Lod Mron and previously known as the Vice Minister of Tranquility, was the youngest of the three High Prophets that lead the Covenant High Council during the Human-Covenant war. His throne overloads and explodes. After the Chief and the Marines clear the Gondola, they move inside a structure and clear out Covenant forces surrounding an elevator. The Chief and the Marines clear the next nearby outdoor structure area of Covenant, and encounter another gondola. The path leads to another gondola on the water. Regret. Kill only ones with projectile weaponry. Do I board him right after I press the nade button or do I wait? On top of the pedestal behind Regret's Hologram are. I'd just die and restart from the checkpoint. "Stay where you are. Budget-priced add-on to the FPS, with nine new multiplayer maps that can be loaded onto the Xbox's hard drive. There's an honor guard Elite inside with a sword, so watch out as you clear out the Covenant. The Chief turns, runs around a corner, and jumps a ledge, landing about several feet below where he was. If you search online how to kill prophet of regret on mythic .the only way is to do the nade board glitch .bungie made this glitch on purpose. Stock up on ammo, and continue down the dirt path to another section of ruins. After emerging from the elevator, there is another hologram of the Prophet of Regret spouting religious rhetoric. Another set of weapon pods will drop in when the outdoor area is clear. I think this prophet boss is broken nothing seem to hurt him. I have everything going for me, a really good checkpoint, 2 marines with sniper rifles on higher ground, and a full ammo sniper rifle + beam rifle but I must have died 30 times now here. The tower itself is inaccessible by ground travel; it can only be traveled to by grenade jumping. The Prophet of Regret plays a relatively large role in the backstory of Halo 2, as he leads the attack on Earth at the beginning of the game. Anyone got any ideas? John-117 starts to walk past a hologram of Prophet of Regret chanting a sermon. Ok I been in this level for a long time and I can't beat the prophet of regret I board him like 20 times and he is still alive. If you finish Delta Halo with a Rocket Launcher you will start Regret with a Beam Rifle and an SMG. His flotilla of Covenant warships jumps into Earth's space and begin an attack, which is how you begin the game. However, the Prophet of Regret not only appears in cutscenes of Halo 2, but also makes an appearance in-game in the mission "Regret", specifically in the sub-mission titled Sorry, Were You In The Middle Of Something?, where the Master Chief confronts him and his horde of Honour Guards. I have had some issues though previously in the campaign with invincible banshees and an invincible wraith. The room is dark, using the flashlight is helpful. When you reach an outdoor area, be careful of the copious amount of Covenant on the other side. On the area where you have come out of the last underwater elevator, there is a stone courtyard with a fallen pillar on it. In this courtyard is a stone sofa. When High Charity emerges from the slipspace portal in the second to last cutscene, watch it. I know its not very logical for that to work, but I believe it fixed my invincible banshee issue that I hit like 20 times with tank cannon shot and it didn't die, If you search online how to kill prophet of regret on mythic .the only way is to do the nade board glitch .bungie made this glitch on purpose. I read online that the ONLY way to kill the prophet of regret with the mythic skull on is to throw a nade before you board him .but I try that many time and the nade will go through his body or floating chair . (Note: it doesn't matter what weapons you have equipped before the glitch happens, or what difficulty you are playing on). You heard the lady. Depending on your difficulty you will have to board him more times as well. — Regret regretting Dear Humanity; We regret being alien fuckers; we regret coming to Disneyland; And we most definitely regret that the MC just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet! Sorry, Were You in the Middle of Something? When you kill Regret, his corpse will still blink from time to time. I regret being a prophet. Cortana explaining to John the Prophet of Regret's plan, Halo- The Master Chief Collection Walkthrough - Part 19 - Regret. Even when I use my sword at him it will not make a clash noise it's like his is a ghost. Pick up the Covenant Beam Rifles on the ground to pick off as many as possible, and then hop onto the gondola and ride it to the next building (there's a switch at the front of the gondola to start the ride). Once the Chief and the Marines that are alive clear the current area of Covenant, in a large chamber, looking at a huge hologram of the Prophet of Regret. If the Chief stares at Regret's hologram for long enough: When the Chief and surviving Marines reach another submerged elevator and go underwater again. There should be a delay. Kill of the enemies aboard the other platform, and your gondola will resume its passage over the water. Focus on their orange weak spots to take 'em down, and then hang out on the platform for a while afterwards. A Covenant ship is directly overhead. ", "Why anyone would fear this Demon is beyond me!". While attached to the prophet's ride, melee attack him repeatedly to kill him and end the mission. More Covenant will swarm at you, including another honor guard Elite, Drones, and finally two Hunters in the center of the room (on the lower level). © 1999-2020 Neo Era Media Inc. All rights reserved. When fighting the guards, leave the sword ones alive. You can move towards them and peek around the corner to snipe at 'em before continuing ahead.