According to Celebrity Net Worth, that’d be $1.5 million. Hannah B. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Before The Bachelorette, Hannah worked in interior design. Unclear what her salary was, but she’s smart and great at everything she does, so let’s assume she was making a decent living wage? Most contestants make around $100,000 (show expert Amy Kaufman says it’s “incredibly rare for someone to make less than six figures”), but Hannah may have negotiated for even more. Oh Hey, We Figured Out Peter Weber’s Net Worth, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Which isn’t too shabby considering she’s new to the reality TV game. Alan Bersten is still in shock over winning Dancing With the Stars alongside Hannah Brown. That’s clearly a lot of money, but here’s the thing…. Honey Boo Boo on Dancing With The Stars?! And no, the celebrities featured on the show certainly aren’t sashaying their way around the stage in humiliating outfits for free. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. $295,000 is no doubt a huge sum, but in previous seasons, the winner of Dancing With the Stars could earn up to $345,000. Please. Thank you for caring so much about me and choreographing dances to make me shine. While I’m sure there are some “celebs” who would go on this show just for the press, Dancing With the Stars’ contestants get compensated. This content is currently not available in your region.

We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. ^Me cheerfully saying hi to my empty bank account. You think Carole “Definitely Didn’t Feed My Husband to Tigers” Baskin wasn’t paid to film this delightfully deranged interview?

By clicking “I agree” below, you consent to the use by us and our third-party partners of cookies and data gathered from your use of our platforms. Dang. Back in 2010 (so, a long time ago), Gawker reported that contestants earned $10,000 for weeks 3 and 4, $20,000 for weeks 5 and 6, $30,000 for weeks 7 and 8, and $50,000 for weeks 9 and 10. And the more effort they put into their dancing, the more checks they cash. Back in 2010 (so, a long time ago), Gawker reported that contestants earned $10,000 for weeks … You also agree to our Terms of Service. Promise. Remember, he also achieved victory in season 28 of “Dancing with the Stars” alongside, The Bachelorette star Hannah Brown.. Alan is now in season 29 of the DWTS with celebrity partner Alexis Rain. Duchess Kate Took Her Kids on a Secret Museum Trip, Shop These Cool Black-Owned Activewear Brands, Watch Tayshia Make Her ICONIC Bachelorette Debut, What *Really* Happens After You Take Accutane. Hannah Brown, Sailor Brinkley-Cook, Kel Mitchell and More Joining 'Dancing With the Stars - Live Tour 2020' Hannah Brown's 'DWTS' Co-Stars Praise Her Mirrorball Trophy Win Obviously, Hannah started her tenure in Bachelor Nation by appearing on The Bachelor, where she got paid $0.00.

By the way, Boyd (who represents several Bachelor Nation alumni, including Lauren Bushnell) says that reality stars typically publish 7 or 8 sponsored posts a month, which bring in as “little” as $5,000 or as much as $15,000 each month. According to Sarah Boyd, founder of the digital influencer agency Simply, reality stars with 100,000 Instagram followers make around $1,000 to $5,000 per post, while those with 1 million followers make around $10,000 per post. According to Celebrity Net Worth, that’d be $1.5 million.

Winning DWTS became a dream that I never thought I would have. See our, Read a limited number of articles each month, You consent to the use of cookies and tracking by us and third parties to provide you with personalized ads, Unlimited access to washingtonpost.com on any device, Unlimited access to all Washington Post apps, No on-site advertising or third-party ad tracking. Dancing With the Stars has been on television for literally (*breaks out old-lady-from-Titanic voice*) 84 years, aka 29 seasons. Actually, she likely lost money because, womp, turns out, contestants have to pay for their own clothes. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, These Masked Singer Theories Are Speaking to Me, Masked Singer Broccoli Theories Right TF This Way, 'The Bachelorette' Season 16, Ep 3: Ugh, Yosef, The Best Disney Channel Original Movies, Ranked, Your Official ‘DWTS’ Season 29 Elimination Tracker, Cheryl Burke Suffers Head Injury During DWTS, Clare Reacted to All That Dodgeball Backlash, What You Need to Know About ‘This Is Us’ Season 5, Mehera Bonner is a news writer who focuses on celebrities and royals—. You Might Be Able to Tell Your BFF Everything...But Can You Tell Her This? Which isn’t too shabby considering she’s new to the reality TV game. Promise.

The Winter Makeup Trends You'll *Def* Want to Try, A Real-Life Witch Reviews HBO Max's 'The Witches', Real Ways to Manage Your Election-Related Stress, 7 Lesbian-Friendly Dating Apps to Download RN. By clicking “I agree” below, you consent to the use by us and our third-party partners of cookies and data gathered from your use of our platforms. …meaning the show spent $1.75 million just to get people to agree to be on it, lol.

The new European data protection law requires us to inform you of the following before you use our website: We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests. We rely on readers like you to uphold a free press. Annually, Boyd says that these influencers can earn anywhere from $444,000 to $1.33 million from their various #sponcon ventures. Please enable cookies on your web browser in order to continue. And then she went ahead and won Dancing With the Stars. Snooki, Amber Riley & Bill Nye The Science Guy In One Place? This really was an incredible experience and I’m very grateful to have you in my life— Now I guess we are stuck bugging the crap out of each other and hugging it out when we are over our stupid arguments. Legit, former contestant Jillian Harris admitted that she spent “something like $8,000” and even re-mortgaged her home to pay her way on the show. Woooo! #teamalanbamahannah forever, A post shared by Hannah Brown (@hannahbrown) on Nov 27, 2019 at 4:29pm PST. Was “Close” to Returning as Bachelorette, Hannah Trolled Tyler for Losing ‘The Bachelorette’, Meet 'Bachelorette' Hannah B's Hunky Ex-Boyfriends. More significantly, Hannah was crowned Miss Alabama, which apparently comes with up to $100,000 in “cash scholarships” (so, um, just regular cash?) Either way, we won’t find out who takes home the final paycheck till this season is over, but I’m personally rooting for Skai Jackson, who’s actually donating a portion of her earnings! 'DWTS': Hannah Brown Tears Up Over Heartbreak During Performance to Selena Gomez's 'Lose You to Love Me' By Jennifer Drysdale‍ 7:07 PM PST, … Yup! The good news: Being the Bachelorette comes with an actual paycheck. ^Me cheerfully saying hi to my empty bank account. In the meantime, I’ll just be here with my net worth credit card bill. For Alan, this is something he has dedicated his life to and it was really special to be hugging his neck while this dream came true. The contestants are cut a check the second they sign their lives away. Never forget that back in season 8, Emily Maynard reportedly got herself $250,000, so anything is possible. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. So How Much Money Does the Bachelor Make Anyways? According to Variety, everyone on the show makes $125,000 for the rehearsal period and the first two weeks on air. I don’t think I’ve ever been as happy for another human. Let’s break it down, shall we? This content is imported from {embed-name}. See our Privacy Policy and Third Party Partners to learn more about the use of data and your rights. This season, DWTS is kicking things off with 14 contestants…. and plenty of perks.
You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Clare Reacted to All That Dodgeball Backlash, Clare Implies She Was Forced Out by Producers, Dale Moss Had the Best Response to Those Pics, Psst: Tyler Cameron Is on Set of 'The Bachelor', Went Ahead and Internet Stalked Abigail Heringer, Psst: Matt James' Bachelor Season Already Rules, Woof, Clare's Been Accused of Lying About Her Prom, The Bachelorette's Dodgeball Date Was...Not Great, Matt Gave His First Impression Rose to [SPOILER], Mehera Bonner is a news writer who focuses on celebrities and royals—. The Season 29 ‘DWTS’ Cast Is Looking V Interesting. Right now, Hannah has 2.5 million followers, making her a top-tier earner in the wonderful world of Insta marketing. Wild. Hannah Brown is a living legend and deserves to be paid millions just for the fact that she single-handedly made windmill sex happen. work wurk werkkkk. Everyone who makes it to week 3 of DWTS starts earning extra money per episode on a sliding scale, although Variety reported in 2019 that the most they can take home is $295,000. We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.

worth! Why Hannah Brown’s win on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ was somehow both shocking and very predictable. This content is imported from Instagram. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. all! Here’s to hoping they go back to that in season 29, because everyone’s literally dancing their way through a pandemic. swim prelim had me in my element feeling boom and bam. it!