Do you want to translate into other languages? And then dzień (jen). So imagine the i is a y, dnia (dnya). These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Learn how to say "have a nice day" in Polish with this Howcast video. So, Ale zły (ahh-le zy), the l with a line through it is an accent that turns it into wa, so it's zły (zy), zły (zy) dzień (jen). All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. Now I want to hear you say it. Have a look at our English-Indonesian dictionary. It's easy. So, Miłego (mee-wego). Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya), Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya). So, let's look at these two words. Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya), Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya). Transcript. Cookies help us deliver our services. D-Z-I is like a J sound, and then the N with the line accent is a nye, so dzień (jen), dzień (jen). Go ahead, now you tell me. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. Well, I'm sure you're having a good day, so great job. The l with a line through it makes a wa. I's are e, so Miłego (mee-wego) dnia (dnya), dnia (dnya). Learn how to say "have a nice day" in Polish with this Howcast video. Ale (ahh-le). Translation for 'have a good day' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Why not have a go at them together. The dzi almost makes like a j sound, and then the n with a accent makes a nye, so dzień (jen), dzień (jen). To say "What a day," you say Ale dzień (ahh-le jen), Ale dzień (ahh-le jen). Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya), Miłego dnia (mee-wego dnya). have a good day! The l with a line through it makes a wa. So, it's two quick words. Ale dzień (ahh-le jen). Go ahead, try it. How to say "Have a nice day." Fancy a game? bab.la is not responsible for their content. Did you know? Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Now to say "What a bad day," you say Ale zły dzień (ahh-le zy jen), Ale zły dzień (ahh-le zy jen). I's are e, so Miłego (mee-wego) dnia (dnya), dnia (dnya). Those are few different ways to say "Have a nice day.". translation in English-Polish dictionary. So, let's look at these two words. All rights reserved. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. Or learning new words is more your thing? Ale zły dzień (ahh-le zy jen), Ale zły dzień (ahh-le zy jen). So imagine the i is a y, dnia (dnya). So, Miłego (mee-wego).