Then there was a round table discussion with current/recent members of the rotational program. I applied through an employee referral. As a mother of three and Henkel CHRO, Sylvie Nicol is therefore proud to support the #stayonboard initiative in its mission to promote equal chances for parents in the workplace. Over ten weeks I conducted five remote interviews with various people. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? I interviewed at Henkel (Stamford, CT (US)). The interview was never conducted as the recruiter never responded. I had plenty of chances to ask questions as well, For more than century, we have been making the lives of our customers and consumers easier. I never heard back, which was just as well. The process took 2 weeks. Decision made after 2 weeks. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I inquired about the other roles that I applied for since they were my first choice. I applied online. Are you 18 years old or older and a resident of the United States? Scheduled interview via automated messaging system (lol) and then showed up to in person interview. Mostly fit questions, and a deep-dive on prior experiences. I had plenty of chances to ask questions as well, For more than a century, we have been making the lives of our customers and consumers easier. I honestly believe that if I hadn't prodded the recruiter along each week, then the process would have been even longer. (grrrrr....) I answered several questions during my phone interview about why I wanted to work for them. I interviewed at Henkel (Rancho Dominguez, CA (US)) in June 2020. I had a phone interview with HR. I applied through other source. Was not able to answer any of my basic questions: why was position open, timeline to hiring, salary range. The manager proposed interview time slot and I accepted it. I was moved to another HR contact. After a nearly three month process and hours of invested time, I received a boilerplate rejection email which contained zero feedback. The factory was old but clean. There were a curiously large number of agencies recruiting for this position. I left him several messages for the recruiter but never heard back from him. We make many mistakes." I applied through an employee referral. The interview process started with a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an on-site interview with mostly upper management, hiring manager and HR. I applied online. Alle content is anoniem geplaatst door werknemers bij Henkel. What she loves most about Henkel is its team-spirit, which empowers her to fulfil her potential every day. I interviewed at Henkel (Bay Point, CA (US)). Their process is that application cannot be submitted online for internal referral. I interviewed at Henkel. Describe your greatest professional failure and how you handled it. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. They reviewed my application and I had to come in for a test. The following morning I received an email that I was not selected. In the beginning I was nervous but than I got feedback to calm down and I did, I guess I wasn't best for the position. Are you sure you want to replace it? Application. Asked about my experience as it related to the open position. It was on the phone and lasted about half an hour. It was simple. The process took 4+ weeks. Next they ask you questions for about 50 minutes. Internal referral through former colleague who forwarded my resume to HR. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. HR interview followed by phone interview with 3 different HM followed by on site interview with 10 Min presentation. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I had to explain a few things that they did not know. They reviewed my application and I had to come in for a test. I inquired about the other roles that I applied for since they were my first choice. Quick follow up and phone screen with employee who was not the recruiter. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Finding the happy medium. I applied online. #CraftYourCareer. What can you tell me about yourself that I wouldn’t know? I received an automated email confirming the scheduled time and was told to call an 800 number if that time didn’t work. Lots of activity with new equipment and construction. It was on verbal instructions and math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, stats) wasn’t too hard and then whether or not you pass will determine if you make it to the second interview which basically means you got the job. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. The whole process took about a month. The process took 4+ weeks. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I was informed by the hiring manager that I would receive information about the in person interview next week that they would be hosting. I got an initial phone call to talk about the position. There was no personal connection at the start.The day of the interview came and I talked to a person who has clearly been outsourced. This was no shock but alarming to me that someone who clearly doesn’t live in the States and doesn’t understand the role she’s interviewing for means that someone like me with actual relevant experience was passed over. Applied online through the company site. Phone screen with RPO recruiter; phone interview with hiring manager and another phone interview with another HR person. I applied online. It was an interview with 2 engineers. The information provided is from their perspective. I applied online. Allowing employees to enjoy a fair balance between their private and professional lives should be a fundamental part of modern corporate culture. I applied through college or university. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The process took 3 weeks. Shortly after, I was invited for an on-site interview with the engineering manager and his colleague. Discuss your experience with operational personnel. It was a simple interview where I was told to go through my resume. The Henkel recruitment process has been outsourced to ADP. Ich habe mich online beworben. (The prodding might have contributed to the final decision too...LOL). Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Interview Tips; How to Prepare for a Job Interview; 50 Most Common Interview Questions; The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, ... Glassdoor has 2,763 Henkel reviews submitted anonymously by Henkel employees. They didn’t tell me about the role - the last interviewer asked questions from a check list that had very little to do with the role. I interviewed at Henkel in September 2020. It was good and positive attitude with all recruiters. I never heard back from anyone after that. I interviewed at Henkel (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2020. Yiran Shi went from being an intern in Singapore to becoming a Management Trainee for Purchasing at Henkel Shanghai. I left him several messages for the recruiter but never heard back from him. I am glad they toured me and took the time for meeting the management. I knew it because I was a contractor there. Finding the happy medium. Salary was never discussed. Bewerbung. I was then scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. #CraftYourCareer. It looked like they have a good future and I didn’t see employee concerns during the tour. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. I applied through an employee referral. I had to watch a safety video before going into the factory. Communication and progress were painfully slow throughout. In the beginning I was nervous but than I got feedback to calm down and I did, I guess I wasn't best for the position. The process took 2 weeks. The process takes too long but it is normal. Once again, very engaging and straight forward experience. I was asked to review the open positions and apply for jobs that I was interested in. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I interviewed at Henkel (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2020. I interviewed at Henkel (Boulogne-Billancourt (France)) in May 2019. Would you like us to review something? Besides, any mistake in Automotive industry where I worked before can be very expensive, more expensive than other industries. Dit is het bedrijfsprofiel van Henkel. I applied through an employee referral. But she was 15 mins late though she was in the building. Waited in the lobby for a while then, went to a small confe room for the interview. I am not sure if they were even listening to me with all the shouting.