Frequently Asked Questions about Lebanon hotels. Since looked at their website and videos. We cooked dinner in the fire pit and sat around the fire after dark. motel has recently gone through a complete remodel and update. Furniture is old and worn and wallpaper was peeling. See the full list: outlets to charge devices and the hot breakfast was excellent. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. No other properties are available in Lebanon. Please see our partners for more details. 66 Museum include Hotel Lebanon MO I-44, Americas Best Value Inn, and Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon. I booked the 'Country' lodge…, We've stayed at several different campsites when. We thought it would be fun to plan a day by the Niangua River... when we found HoHumm online, we thought we would enjoy floating down it…, I wish I had read reviews before booking our, cabin here. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, Hampton Inn Lebanon, and Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near Bennett Spring State Park. site is grass/dirt and became a…, Our rooms were 26 and 27 & considered a suite. Compare prices of hotels in Lebanon on KAYAK now. Find cheap hotel rooms in Lebanon. The price is $124 per … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Search for hotels in Lebanon. When the hotel was new we enjoyed our annual, stay. We love their cabins, the atmosphere and the customer service is amazing! Hotels near MacCreed's Art Gallery & Gifts, Hotels near (SGF) Springfield-Branson Regional Airport, Hotels near (TBN) Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport, Hidden Valley Outfitters RV Park & Campground. Stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon from $58/night, Hampton Inn Lebanon from $130/night and more. The average price is $96. 2-star hotels from $58. 3 out of 5. Please see our partners for more details. Continental breakfast was … This was, the first time we stayed here or at a KOA. 66 Museum? See the full list: Hotels near Kenneth E Cowan Civic Center. The bedroom smelled very musty and the ceiling tiles in the bathroom were wet…, On our road trip we were bound to pass through, Missouri on the way back. Lebanon: A City of Friendly People In a Friendly Place. See the full list: Which hotels in Lebanon are good for families? We had an RV hook-up, pretty primitive, but, workable. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. See the full list: What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Lebanon? Lebanon Hotel Deals. Lobby staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Epic savings for you on Lebanon hotels. Popular hotels close to Rt. OYO Hotel Lebanon MO I-44. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The... Let me begin to say, we will be back. See the full list: What are the best hotels near Rt. It’s just right across the highway and a couple minutes drive thru... Family rented all four cabins for a weekend. For more advice, please view our information page on. A few of the most popular hotels near Kenneth E Cowan Civic Center are Hotel Lebanon MO I-44, Americas Best Value Inn, and Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon. more, #1 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon, #2 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon, #3 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon, #4 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon, #5 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon, #6 Best Value of 24 places to stay in Lebanon.