This is why you need to network with successful people and mix with people who are positive. I’m personally impressed with point #2 because words can either build or destroy. They can be as small as seeing a cute dog on your way to work or as large as getting an offer from your dream job. Your goals will motivate you and your dreams will keep you positive at all times. If you are to stand any chance at a better life, especially when things go wrong, it is vital for you to be able to be positive no matter what. Of course, there’s no good or bad, it is just whether the feelings and emotions are going to lead you where you want to go. In other words, you can change your emotions by simply changing what you focus on. When someone tells you, “You’re lying” compared to “you’re wrong”, both will give you different impact on your emotions and feelings. Be the first to rate this post. I love this technique as well and usually, I will do this whenever I feel like I need a boost of my motivation. … What words do you use? In fact, in this article you’ll learn tips on how to do just that. Learning to love yourself is a crucial step to developing a positive mindset. Clean your house whenever it gets dirty, do the laundry and wash the dishes immediately. Studies have shown that you cannot think properly when you are stuck in the situation. Learn to disconnect yourself and take a break whenever necessary. Of course, you do not have to travel oversea every time when problems occur. Yes, put your mind to it, reprogram it to be positive. Do you have a dream? , Pingback: Why Happiness Leads to Success and Not the Other Way Round, Pingback: 7 Amazing Ways How to Overcome the Fear of Success, Pingback: Success Mindset: 13 Thinking You Should Adopt to Succeed in Life, Pingback: Get Rid of These 7 Thinking If You Want to Achieve Your Goals. Unless you have a strong discipline and able to intensely focused on what you want in life, your environment will shape you. They will have a negative impact on your life. I’m Shawn, the creator of this blog. Your positivity is about you, not really about what surrounds you. Once you have the self-awareness of what you’re thinking at the moment, it allows you change your focus and switch from negative thinking to positive ones. 50 Quotes About Being Criticized and How to Handle it, I felt uncomfortable around them but instead of running away I said, “Hey, I’ve noticed that you’ve been really negative lately” and then we had a conversation about, But, I felt way better calling them out, then simply shoving it under the rug.

Here’s a good article from PositivePsychology.com you may want to check out: 13 Most Popular Gratitude Exercises & Activities. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.